Ted Cruz: Can't touch this

BaalsTears
California isn't like British Columbia. It's like Michoacán.

Walter
Once in a while Maher says something intelligent; this is one of those times.

Maher: Ted Cruz Has a Shot at Becoming President | NewsBusters

tay
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

I've never seen the guy, but let me guess; a loudmouthed buffoon cut from the Rush Limbaugh school of hot air. Am I getting warm?

Warm but the difference between Cruz and Elrushbo is Cruz has been indoctrinated since birth in the concept that the believers will rule the world. Elrushbo isn't religious...............

Are you ready to hand all of society’s money over to the Christian leaders whom the heavens have anointed to be “God’s bankers”?

“I know that’s why God got Rafael’s son elected – Ted Cruz, the next Senator. But here’s the exciting thing – and that’s why I know it’s timely for him to teach this, and bring this anointing. This will begin what we call the “End Time Transfer of Wealth.”

“And that when these gentiles begin to receive this blessing, they will never go back financially through the valley again. God is looking at the church, and everyone in it, and deciding, in the next 3 and 1/2 years, who will be his bankers. And the ones that say, ‘Here am I, Lord, you can trust me’, we will become so blessed that we will usher in the coming of the Messiah.:

Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth'

The religious zealots have always been a problem when searching for their riches and shouldn't be taken lightly....................

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
Cruz is winning a lot of voters for the Dems so he's actually doing good.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+3 / -1

Radical Repukeblican extremists think and look alike!!

Walter
+1 / -2
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Radical Repukeblican extremists think and look alike!!

BHO looks like L'il Black Sambo; what's yer point?

Little Black Sambo Original - Bing Images

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+3 / -1
Ted might be an idiot but how bloody petty has the nation of America become?
Don't like what he says? Take away his law degree/ Don't like the way those
folks in urban areas vote? Make it too hard to qualify to vote. One sid is no better
than the other Remember what Tommy Douglas once said.

"Let me remind you what fascism is. It need not weard a brown shirt or a green shirt
it may even wear a dress shirt. Fascism begins the moment a ruling class, fearing the
people may use their political democracy to gain economic democracy, begins to destroy
political democracy in order to retain its power of exploitation and special privilege"

That is what's happening in Amreica. The people who are not the rich and the privileged
are taking up their challenge at the ballot box and the old conservative white guys are
scrambling to find their power of relevance. Cruz and others from the born again right,
along with the fringe tea party are frightened. They should be the people are about to
speak with a ballot and that is not good for the old time ruling classes.

BornRuff
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Lol, Obama resembles that character to the same extent that he resembles a hockey puck.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
You want to plunge the country and the rest of the world into a depression?
That is what Cruz plans would do. In addition its time for the rich to pay
their way along with those high and mighty sports hero's who have those tax
shelters.
The problem is not much of the pensions and social programs the reason you
have such a mess in America is the business world dismantled the industrial
complex and shipped the jobs to a nation of potential enemies down the road
of history. We did this before. Germany built them up and fought them.
We in Canada were loading scrap metal bound for Japan days before war was
declared between us and them.
The rantings of the right and some of the left are mere shouts in the wind to
cover up the facts about the mess they themselves made. Oh and remember
we paid the taxes and the bills including two world wars cleaning up the mess
our parents and grandparents made. The children and grandchildren will
undoubtedly pay for our mess its the generational transfer of power.

tay
Ted Cruz posts Mandela tribute on Facebook. Let's just say his fans aren't impressed............

https://www.facebook.com/tedcruzpage...52099242462464

Walter
+2 / -2
Another amen.

Ted Cruz: Man of the Year | The American Spectator

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

Another amen.

Ted Cruz: Man of the Year | The American Spectator

HAHAHAHA! Laugh of the year when you consider his coloring book that says Obamacare is worse than any war. Try saying that to the victims of Hitler's holocaust or any other group of war victims.

Walter

HAHAHAHA! Laugh of the year when you consider his coloring book that says Obamacare is worse than any war. Try saying that to the victims of Hitler's holocaust or any other group of war victims.

Godwin again.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

Godwin again.

Yup. Fer darn sure:

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sc...-debunked.html

You keep blaming "lefties" for everything but your charges are well answered there.

BaalsTears
Obamacare will adversely affect more Americans than either of the last two wars.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

Obamacare will adversely affect more Americans than either of the last two wars.

Which may be a good thing.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
... you may hope so but the facts aren't on your side:

You Might Hate Obamacare, But It's Saved These People's Lives

pgs
Free Thinker

... you may hope so but the facts aren't on your side:

You Might Hate Obamacare, But It's Saved These People's Lives

I see night shift has begun, how was your sleep gopher ? Did you punch in on time ?
Nice article from October 2010 how exactly did anyones life get changed in 2013 ?
Nice try .

tay
+1
But Ted, what about state rights............?

Ted Cruz attacks Obama for not locking up marijuana users in Colorado

Voters in Colorado and Washington state voted to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in 2013, but federal law still prohibits the use of the drug. The Department of Justice announced in August of 2013 that it would not target for arrest adults who used marijuana in compliance with state laws.

Cruz said the Obama administration should continue imprisoning people for using marijuana until federal law is changed.

Senator Ted Cruz attacks Obama for not locking up marijuana users in Colorado | The Raw Story

And in more depressing news...............

Ted Cruz still Canadian

Ted Cruz still Canadian as immigration lawyers express confusion - Canada - CBC News

tay
+1
Those right wingers and their knee-slapping sense of humor.

Good ol' boy Ted Cruz held what he billed as a Freedom Rally this past Saturday, wherein conservative extraordinaire Bill Whittle fired up the crowd by hilariously advocating the murder of people driving cars bearing California license plates.

Raw Story has posted a video of Whittle making these funny, funny jokes while those in the audience responded with guffaws and applause.

I’ve said this several times in Texas before and I’ve said it to Mr. Cruz as a representative of the Texas government, I’ve said it to Gov. (Rick) Perry directly, and now I’m going to say it to you as individual Texas citizens. You will see a lot of cars coming west heading east on Interstate 10, and they’re going to have California license plates on them. Now, if you see these cars pull into rest areas or hotels or restaurants, that’s fine; wave goodbye, make sure they go out on the Louisiana end. But if you see them pull off into residential areas, you need to open fire on these vehicles immediately. Immediately. Not with 9mm or AR rounds; you need to put mortars on those things, you cannot take any chances. What’s the worst that could happen to you? I mean, honestly, this is Texas, right? You’ll stand in front of a Texas judge, (and) he’ll say, ‘Did you shoot up that car full of Californians?’ You’ll say yes, he’ll say why.

You’ll say, ‘Well, your honor, they needed killing.’ And he’ll say, ‘We’ll strike a medal in your honor,’ and off you go.

That there is comedy gold...................

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

Those right wingers and their knee-slapping sense of humor.

Good ol' boy Ted Cruz held what he billed as a Freedom Rally this past Saturday, wherein conservative extraordinaire Bill Whittle fired up the crowd by hilariously advocating the murder of people driving cars bearing California license plates.

Raw Story has posted a video of Whittle making these funny, funny jokes while those in the audience responded with guffaws and applause.

That there is comedy gold...................

Lefties like to dish out but they can't take it.

tay
+1
Senator Ted does not like the Facts.
Senator Ted does not like the Speaker's Acts.

He does not like being in a Box.
He does not like being shunned by Fox.
He does not like a more reasonable House.
He does not like being upstaged by a Mouse.

Senator Ted does not like the historic Facts.
Senator Ted does not like the Shutdown Flack.
Senator Ted likes to Object.
Senator Ted likes to Upset.

But he does not like their sinking Boat.
He does not like being their Goat.
He does not like losing the Austerity Game.

And he certainly does not like taking the Political Blame.

[...]
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) argued forcefully Sunday that the government shutdown late last year was not the Republican Party's fault, but was in fact the Democrats' doing -- a contention that even members of Cruz's own party disagree with .
"I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall," Cruz said on CBS's "Face the Nation," according to a transcript. "The reason they did so is that President Obama dug in and said he wouldn't compromise and he wouldn't negotiate."
[...]

Boehner has since acknowledged that attempting to defund Obamacare was a failed strategy. And he said last week on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that the GOP was indeed responsible for the shutdown .

[...]
During the shutdown , Cruz and other tea party conservatives said they wouldn't vote to fund the government unless the agreement eliminated funding for Obamacare. The White House and Democrats, meanwhile, balked at any changes to Obamacare.
Eventually, after more than two weeks of a shutdown, GOP leaders like House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) gave in and passed a bill without Obamacare changes -- over the objections of Cruz and others.
[...]

Senator Ted does not like the GOP's Green Egg Facts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9EX2XkpPgE

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
Perhaps we should take up a collection to help the good Senator get rid of his Canadian citizenship.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Perhaps we should take up a collection to help the good Senator get rid of his Canadian citizenship.

Why?

The MSM doesn't like this boy(Cruz) so they have to keep him from being heard.

See Side-By-Side Shots of Sneaky CBS Editing of Ted Cruz Interview | NewsBusters

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Why?

The MSM doesn't like this boy(Cruz) so they have to keep him from being heard.

See Side-By-Side Shots of Sneaky CBS Editing of Ted Cruz Interview | NewsBusters

He doesn't want to be Canadian so lets unload the riffraff.

tay
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

It is indeed curious as to why he is stalling on this.

Maybe he wants to keep his 'toe in' for Health Care, just in case.............

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

It is indeed curious as to why he is stalling on this.

Maybe he wants to keep his 'toe in' for Health Care, just in case.............

How do you know he is stalling?

Christianna
No Party Affiliation
+2

OOPS, I accidentally gave this racist crap a thumbs up!

do we decent posters have to tolerate racism from any poster just because he has been here a long time? If so I am out of here.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Christianna View Post

OOPS, I accidentally gave this racist crap a thumbs up!

do we decent posters have to tolerate racism from any poster just because he has been here a long time? If so I am out of here.

You must be a revisionist. Those books were revered until the political climate changed. Now those books are banned. Very poor reflection on out "tolerant" Liberal society. Here's yer hat. What's yer hurry?

Christianna
No Party Affiliation
+2
Walter FOAD. I am out of here. Your disgusting tripe is more than I can handle.