COVID-19 'Pandemic'


Blackleaf
+1
#7261
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I heard he also carried coals to Newcastle, wore a tuxedo to Ascot, and ate his salad with his fish fork.
Clearly a bad 'un. Lock him in the Tower!

All power to the guy.
 
Avro52
#7262
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

All power to the guy.


Sweden still higher than Belgium on the 7 day rolling average and higher than their Nordic neighbours combined overall Karl.

 
Cliffy
+1 / -1
#7263
I see Blackhead is still spamming us with his Limey bullshit.
 
JLM
-1
#7264
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I see Blackhead is still spamming us with his Limey bullshit.


He's too stupid to know any better!
 
pgs
+3
#7265
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I see Blackhead is still spamming us with his Limey bullshit.

And you continue to spam useless Facebook crappola .
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7266
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

All power to the guy.

I have no idea who he is or what he did.

I just know that some things simply aren't done in our regiment!
 
Blackleaf
#7267
https://www.kaotic.com/video/4ef398df_20200530072142_t
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7268
Sorry, us Induns have learned not to open things from Brits.

Might contain viruses, y'know? On past form, that is.
 
pgs
#7269
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sorry, us Induns have learned not to open things from Brits.

Might contain viruses, y'know? On past form, that is.

Yet out here on the wet coast the native ceremonial cloaks are decorated Hudsonís Bay Company blankets . Even the Coast Salish who were decimated by small pox .
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7270
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yet out here on the wet coast the native ceremonial cloaks are decorated Hudson’s Bay Company blankets . Even the Coast Salish who were decimated by small pox .

Canadians are pretty dumb. Even the non-white ones.

And if they were only decimated, they got off pretty light.
Last edited by Tecumsehsbones; May 31st, 2020 at 12:55 PM..
 
pgs
#7271
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Canadians are pretty dumb. Even the non-white ones.

And if they were only decimated, they got off pretty light.

The same blankets are used by Coast Salish in Washington State .
 
Blackleaf
-1
#7272
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Canadians are pretty dumb. Even the non-white ones.
And if they were only decimated, they got off pretty light.

I'd say the non-whites are dumber.
 
DaSleeper
#7273
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I'd say the non-whites are dumber.

 
Avro52
#7274
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I'd say the non-whites are dumber.

Well it's a given that you'd think that Karl.


 
Tecumsehsbones
#7275
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I'd say the non-whites are dumber.

I'll rely on your extensive experience of Canada.
 
B00Mer
+1 / -1
#7276
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7277
It was all a hoax to begin with. Just a bit of a cold.
 
Avro52
#7278
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It was all a hoax to begin with. Just a bit of a cold.

What was it again?

A hoax that China created in a lab to destroy the economies of its customers or something to that effect.....?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#7279
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

What was it again?
A hoax that China created in a lab to destroy the economies of its customers or something to that effect.....?

Son, if you're not smart enough to fully believe two mutually exclusive things at the same time, you're not ready to be a citizen of Oceania or a loyal follower of Big Brother.
 
Hoid
#7280
BC schools open again this morning.

Not everyone is sending their kids back, but many are. I cannot see social distancing working in that environment. The virus's will be passed around just as they always are.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7281
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

BC schools open again this morning.
Not everyone is sending their kids back, but many are. I cannot see social distancing working in that environment. The virus's will be passed around just as they always are.

See, that PROVES it was all a hoax dreamed up by the Deep State to let China take over the world!
 
taxslave
+1
#7282
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

BC schools open again this morning.
Not everyone is sending their kids back, but many are. I cannot see social distancing working in that environment. The virus's will be passed around just as they always are.

If none of the kids have the virus no one else is going to catch it from them. But they will be able to continue passing mumps and measles and whatever other cold germs they get.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#7283
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

If none of the kids have the virus no one else is going to catch it from them. But they will be able to continue passing mumps and measles and whatever other cold germs they get.

Considering that there are vaccines for mumps and measles. . .

Oh, hell, why bother?
 
Hoid
#7284
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

If none of the kids have the virus no one else is going to catch it from them. But they will be able to continue passing mumps and measles and whatever other cold germs they get.

If one of the kids has it many of the kids will have it and they will pass it on to many other people outisde of their schools and covid19 will flourish.

Our idea is to eradicate it. That is what a self-aware species would do try to do.
 
pgs
#7285
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

If one of the kids has it many of the kids will have it and they will pass it on to many other people outisde of their schools and covid19 will flourish.

Our idea is to eradicate it. That is what a self-aware species would do try to do.

Yet they opened schools in B.C. today including kindergarten. Go figure.
 
JLM
#7286
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yet they opened schools in B.C. today including kindergarten. Go figure.


Probably a good thing in some ways!
 
JLM
#7287
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

If one of the kids has it many of the kids will have it and they will pass it on to many other people outisde of their schools and covid19 will flourish.

Our idea is to eradicate it. That is what a self-aware species would do try to do.


Depends entirely on the area, maybe not the wisest move in Vancouver, but in Smithers or Terrace why not?
 
pgs
#7288
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Probably a good thing in some ways!

Should be , could be .
 
B00Mer
+1
#7289
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It was all a hoax to begin with. Just a bit of a cold.

Yeah, biggest April fools joke ever, until you get it and fukks up your lungs, you get blood clots and swollen extremities.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7290
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah, biggest April fools joke ever, until you get it and fukks up your lungs, you get blood clots and swollen extremities.

Take it up with your people. They're the ones shrieking "Hoax!"

Notice how, even with your well-established tighty whitey rightie. . . oh, excuse me!. . . "conservative" credentials, you get no traction at all with the likes of Moosie, pigs, Walter, and Blackshirt?

To the best of my knowledge, the only ones who have expressed any sympathy or good wishes to you are the Hillary Kenyan Muslim socialist Deep State COMMIES!
 

Similar Threads

9
The growing pandemic of political speak
by mentalfloss | Apr 26th, 2014
18
Pandemic Toronto, Ground Zero
by Liberalman | Jun 24th, 2009
60
Pandemic: Coming soon to a body near you.
by Haggis McBagpipe | Nov 25th, 2004