The Way Is Shut

Tecumsehsbones
#1
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Wednesday that the United States and Canada had agreed to close their 5,500-mile border to “all nonessential travel” as the deadly coronavirus outbreak continues to spread.

So f*** off, you syrup-swilling hockey heads!

MAGA!
 
petros
+2
#2
It's about time.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#3
I like what comedian Jim Jefferies said. . .

"Canada should build a wall, and they should make it, like, three feet tall. That way, when all the Yanks are trying to crawl into Canada for health care because they're dying from getting their jobs back, they won't be able to get over it."
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Wednesday that the United States and Canada had agreed to close their 5,500-mile border to “all nonessential travel” as the deadly coronavirus outbreak continues to spread.

So f*** off, you syrup-swilling hockey heads!

MAGA!

Go to hell you Shatner stealing Mexico touchers.
 
Mowich
Conservative
+2
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's about time.

Damn right it is, Pete. When it will close has yet to be determined though and individuals are still crossing as was seen on BC1 today. Slam the gates shut now.
 
Mowich
Conservative
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Wednesday that the United States and Canada had agreed to close their 5,500-mile border to “all nonessential travel” as the deadly coronavirus outbreak continues to spread.

So f*** off, you syrup-swilling hockey heads!

MAGA!


We don't swill, Tec....................we savor each drop.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

We don't swill, Tec....................we savor each drop.

Oh, just fill in the sly semen references yourself. I'm busy.
 
petros
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Damn right it is, Pete. When it will close has yet to be determined though and individuals are still crossing as was seen on BC1 today. Slam the gates shut now.

Roxham Road is still open.
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+3
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Roxham Road is still open.


That's JT's voter-base
 
petros
+1
#10
Act 2 Scene 2 line 184 R&J
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#11
Canada, U.S. working out details of cross-border non-essential travel ban
 
Avro52
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Act 2 Scene 2 line 184 R&J

The way is shut. It was made by those who are Dead, and the Dead keep it, until the time comes. The way is shut
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#13
NZ has closed the flights from USA.
The 1% will have to put refuelling drogues on their private jets.
.................................................. ....
"Billionaires looking for a bolthole safe from the spread of coronavirus are eyeing up New Zealand.
An official said there had been a "small upswing" in private jets arriving in Queenstown.
In Auckland, long-time real estate agent to the wealthy, Graham Wall, was helping two billionaires.
"I've had calls from people wanting to come here. One lot of Americans we've just taken around [properties] in the Bay of Islands.
"They think New Zealand looks the best place to ride out the virus."
US president Donald Trump yesterday declared a national emergency as cases continued to rise and public life ground to a halt as schools closed, top sport was suspended and Broadway shut its doors.
New Zealand has so far escaped the community transmission which triggered skyrocketing numbers of sick in other countries, such as Italy and Iran.
The American family in New Zealand, which included elderly members, wanted to buy a New Zealand property but after discovering that - under foreign ownership laws - wasn't possible they switched to hunting for a luxury rental.
They could stay in New Zealand for three months as visitors, but one had told Wall a border closure trapping the family here would be welcome.
"The wife, who's in her 80s, she said, 'Graham, if they shut the f***ing world and we're stuck in New Zealand that would be our dream come true."
An elderly Australian billionaire was also looking for a Kiwi coronavirus safe haven, Wall said.
Before Ardern's announcement that people travelling to New Zealand would have to self-isolate for 14 days, Wall's Australian client was due in on Wednesday by private jet before travelling on to Queenstown.
"You're pretty safe on any plane, but you're at high risk in the airport. On a private jet you can clear customs on the jet and get straight into your car."
Before the announcement, Wall had been expecting more calls.
"Given the situation in America, there will be more."
Queenstown Corporate Jet Services chief executive Peter Van Dy said there had been a "small upswing" in private jet arrivals in recent weeks, where the airport's corporate jet terminal facility handles about 250 landings a year.
He attributed the resilience of private jet activity at its facilities at Queenstown, Christchurch and Wellington airports to New Zealand's reputation as a safe haven.
For high-net-worth individuals and families, it made sense to use a private jet rather than commercial services during a global health scare, Van Dyk said.
From March 7 until yesterday nine private aircraft landed in New Zealand, two - from Hawaii and Perth - at Queenstown Airport, according to the New Zealand Customs Service.
Other arrivals in the last week were four from Samoa, Sydney, the Gold Coast and Hong Kong at Auckland Airport, where a spokesman said there hadn't been a noticeable increase in private jets arriving in the past month, compared to previous years.
Kerikeri, Christchurch and Wellington airports also received private jets from Lord Howe Island, Perth and Sydney respectively.
The resident who spotted the five private jets at Queenstown Airport said one included a Bombardier 6000 worth "well over $50 million".
"Five jets in one day is a busy day out there... It's normal at Christmas and [during] the Winter Festival. But it's pretty quiet now."
https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/...le-land-resort
 
Mowich
Conservative
+2
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Oh, just fill in the sly semen references yourself. I'm busy.


WTF? It was maple syrup you mentioned, Tec.
 
petros
+1
#15
Bipolar.
 
Hoid
#16
I was talking about the border crossing while ago.

Literally tens of thousands of people have gone across the borders mainly in BC and Ontario for the last month and two ****ing guesses where the Canadian outbreaks are the worst.

This may be politically incorrect but it is time we understood that America presents a grave health danger for Canada.

and no it isn't just Americans coming up here it is Canadians going down there and coming back.

they are the carriers of this sickness.
 
petros
+2
#17
Yeah, just to avoid tax on gasoline.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

WTF? It was maple syrup you mentioned, Tec.

Yeah, but I've got a truly filthy mind.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#19
Don't hear too much from the lefties at the moment about the need for mass immigration.


Germany and other EU member states are shutting their borders. Suddenly, EU free movement of people doesn't seem like a good idea, too.


Thank God Britain's left.
 
Avro52
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Don't hear too much from the lefties at the moment about the need for mass immigration.
Germany and other EU member states are shutting their borders. Suddenly, EU free movement of people doesn't seem like a good idea, too.
Thank God Britain's left.

Merkel displaying real leadership.
After a decade of holding firm on fiscal expansion, German cabinet will pass loans of 10% of GDP to fight coronavirus.
 
Mowich
Conservative
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, but I've got a truly filthy mind.

And a fine mind it is..........in spite of that.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I was talking about the border crossing while ago.

Literally tens of thousands of people have gone across the borders mainly in BC and Ontario for the last month and two ****ing guesses where the Canadian outbreaks are the worst.

This may be politically incorrect but it is time we understood that America presents a grave health danger for Canada.

and no it isn't just Americans coming up here it is Canadians going down there and coming back.

they are the carriers of this sickness.

Engineered virus breaks out in China. Groper fan boi blames America for Groper not acting sooner on border closings.



Quote:

two ****ing guesses where the Canadian outbreaks are the worst.

Hmm, the two provinces with by far the largest Chinese populations in Canada. Ohhh sorry, was that not politically correct?
 
Avro52
#23
Engineered?
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Engineered?

Yep, look up the Wuhan 400 virus. Exact same symptoms but couldn't survive more than a couple of hours at most outside of a human host.
It's astounding what you WON'T learn reading Lizardman comics.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yep, look up the Wuhan 400 virus. Exact same symptoms but couldn't survive more than a couple of hours at most outside of a human host.
It's astounding what you WON'T learn reading Lizardman comics.

Where did you learn unsupported leaps of alleged logic?

Oh, right. Fox news and its ilk.
 
Avro52
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yep, look up the Wuhan 400 virus. Exact same symptoms but couldn't survive more than a couple of hours at most outside of a human host.
It's astounding what you WON'T learn reading Lizardman comics.

Unless you can provide scientific papers your claim is nothing more than a facebook meme.
 
Blackleaf
#27
 
Avro52
+1
#28
This is misleading and dangerous. 793 died in Italy yesterday. Decisions on who gets a ventilator is increasing. Coffins are pulling up. People are dying alone.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

This is misleading and dangerous. 793 died in Italy yesterday. Decisions on who gets a ventilator is increasing. Coffins are pulling up. People are dying alone.

Well, he is a liar, so it's kinda what you'd expect.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

This is misleading and dangerous. 793 died in Italy yesterday. Decisions on who gets a ventilator is increasing. Coffins are pulling up. People are dying alone.

What is the population of Italy ? What demographic are they ? What is the normal death rate in Italy ?
 

Similar Threads

69
149
Shut Up about Iran
by JBeee | Jun 30th, 2009
0
That Oughta Shut Em Up For a While
by Cannuck | Mar 26th, 2009
28
Shut down Guantanamo Bay: UN
by Jersay | Feb 26th, 2006