White House Fires Alexander Vindman

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Liar. He said there wasn't enough evidence of Trump colluding with them. But he got a few others convicted.

Of nothing to do with collusion or Trump.

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I guess the court didn't find him convincing enough, In fact in 24 hours of the House introducing evidence in the Senate his proof was only used for a few minutes in passing. He also testified to being pissed that his talking points weren't used, and the transcript Trump released was true. He just took exception to Trump asking about the 2016 election and have a look at the Biden thing because it didn't look good.

Or the court had already decided to rule in Trump's favour.

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Like Biden and Clinton?

Then imnpeach Biden and Clinton. This is about Trump, though, not them.

AnnaE

Of nothing to do with collusion or Trump.

Atta boy, ignore, ignore, ignore.

Walter
+1

Atta boy, ignore, ignore, ignore.

What were the crimes they were convicted of?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Possibly 2 or so to be overturned due to the IG report, as well as DOJ managers at the time open to lawsuits, Oh the irony lol

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Keep undermining the Constitution, being above the law, etc.

Perhaps pgs should go and live in NOKO for a while...........to find out what living under a dictatorship really is like.......Might be an experience of much needed maturation & enlightenment. & education of course.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Perhaps pgs should go and live in NOKO for a while...........to find out what living under a dictatorship really is like.......Might be an experience of much needed maturation & enlightenment. & education of course.

I'm thinking the ones calling Trump a dictator should go to NoKo for a re-education on why the people and their votes are precious even when they disagree on the leader. In the free world the leader can be changed with the will of the people and if the majority of US voters are unhappy with Trump they will Impeach him in Nov. 2020.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Why would I need to do that , you are the hysterical one believing Trump is a dictator , maybe look in the mirror .

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Contract. If he was on a 2 year contract and only works 1, he is still walking away with 2 years salary.
Haven't any of you ever had a salary job under contract?
Yeesh. Do you still feel sorry for him?

Apparently some of us grasp the concept of "serve at the pleasure of the president," and some of us don't.

EagleSmack
+2
The daffyness of the libs in here.

The President has every right to do what he did. It was not illegal.

Vindman has been reassigned and still collects his pay.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Or the court had already decided to rule in Trump's favour.

Or maybe common sense set in and they seen there actually was nothing there? Open your eyes and look at what actual crime they charged Trump with?

Tecumsehsbones
Anna, Moosie, I hate to interrupt your circle-jerk, but it wasn't a court. Impeachment is not a judicial process.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Anna, Moosie, I hate to interrupt your circle-jerk, but it wasn't a court. Impeachment is not a judicial process.

Yeah, yeah lost confidence to lead and the procedure in place to remove POTUS

Tecumsehsbones

Yeah, yeah lost confidence to lead and the procedure in place to remove POTUS

Your dull-witted sarcasm, unsurprisingly, still don't make impeachment a judicial process.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Have you contacted any of the news organizations to correct them as well?

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Have you contacted any of the news organizations to correct them as well?

Of course not. The news organizations communicate to the average, ill-educated cement-head (i.e., you). Waking you up to reality is pretty pointless.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Of course not. The news organizations communicate to the average, ill-educated cement-head (i.e., you). Waking you up to reality is pretty pointless.

And Anna too? Thanks for educamating me I feel so humbled by your wisdom oh wise one /FM

Tecumsehsbones

And Anna too? Thanks for educamating me I feel so humbled by your wisdom oh wise one /FM

Moosie, understand me well. I am better educated than you. That does not make me a better man. I would be happy to bring you to a more sophisticated, more accurate uderstanding of what happened. But do you care, or is the limit of your wit "Trump good! Everybody else bad!"

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Moosie, understand me well. I am better educated than you. That does not make me a better man. I would be happy to bring you to a more sophisticated, more accurate uderstanding of what happened. But do you care, or is the limit of your wit "Trump good! Everybody else bad!"

If you truly are a lawyer than yes you do have more education, I bet I'm within reach of your hourly rates though, with my under edumication, an all.

1/2 of the Dem. congresspersons wanted to remove Trump, Pelosi held them off as long as she could, Schiff came to her with the fake transcript whistle leaker, she took it at face value and gave into the pressure of the TDS infected congresspersons. As it was blowing up in her face she seen a chance of derailing Sanders at the first couple caucuses, and tried to delay the Senate, didn't work as planned and backfired. Is that pretty accurate?

Tecumsehsbones
+1

If you truly are a lawyer than yes you do have more education, I bet I'm within reach of your hourly rates though, with my under edumication, an all.
1/2 of the Dem. congresspersons wanted to remove Trump, Pelosi held them off as long as she could, Schiff came to her with the fake transcript whistle leaker, she took it at face value and gave into the pressure of the TDS infected congresspersons. As it was blowing up in her face she seen a chance of derailing Sanders at the first couple caucuses, and tried to delay the Senate, didn't work as planned and backfired. Is that pretty accurate?

Yes, actually it is. A little overblown, but essentially correct. Maybe half or less of the Dems saw a real threat to pur system. The rest just saw a tribal, political opportunity.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Yes, actually it is. A little overblown, but essentially correct. Maybe half or less of the Dems saw a real threat to pur system. The rest just saw a tribal, political opportunity.

Pretty evident with the choice of House managers, only surprise to me was not one of the radical 4 were chosen to really piss off Trump to set him off on twitter tirades.

Walter
+1

Pretty evident with the choice of House managers, only surprise to me was not one of the radical 4 were chosen to really piss off Trump to set him off on twitter tirades.

Didnít werk.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2

Didnít werk.

Nope they saw right through the Schiff show

AnnaE
+1

Or maybe common sense set in and they seen there actually was nothing there? Open your eyes and look at what actual crime they charged Trump with?

Regardless, it's great ammunition for any future president that wants to use the office for personal gain.
I see lots of trouble in America's future.

AnnaE

meh Tomayto, tomahto.

EagleSmack
+2

Regardless, it's great ammunition for any future president that wants to use the office for personal gain.
I see lots of trouble in America's future.

It's great ammunition for any future House of Representatives to Impeach a President because they don't like him.

BTW....

FULL

ACQUITTAL

AnnaE
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

It's great ammunition for any future House of Representatives to Impeach a President because they don't like him.

And you probably think Trumplicans wouldn't go that low. Too bad you all didn't have the little, grey cells to think of impeaching Obama. lol
Quote:

BTW....
FULL

ACQUITTAL

............ but still impeached. You Trumpies just hate democracy, the Constitution, and the rule of law, don'tcha.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

And you probably think Trumplicans wouldn't go that low. Too bad you all didn't have the little, grey cells to think of impeaching Obama. lol
............ but still impeached. You Trumpies just hate democracy, the Constitution, and the rule of law, don'tcha.

Yet it was the Democrats that fudged the deck and brought frivolous impeachment charges to the Senate to prosecute . Any blame can be laid at the feet of Schiff , Nadler and Pelosi .
Why would they not release the whistleblowers name or for that matter let Republican members cross examine him ? That alone should give one pause for thought . And when you add in the timeline between Schiff meeting and the whistleblower coming forward the waters get even murkier .
But why should you care about any of that , Trump is guilty right ?

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yet it was the Democrats that fudged the deck and brought frivolous impeachment charges to the Senate to prosecute .

Only frivolous because the Senate had already made up their minds. If they were real Americans with American values, they'd have welcomed ALL the evidence and then made their decision.
Quote:

Any blame can be laid at the feet of Schiff , Nadler and Pelosi .

Nope. They were fighting a lost battle from the beginning but pretty much had to impeach because Trump's nothing but a self-serving crook.
Quote:

Why would they not release the whistleblowers name or for that matter let Republican members cross examine him ?

Really? With Trump's prepubescent temper? lmao You know how he acts when anyone crosses him.
Quote:

That alone should give one pause for thought .

So use you thought processes.
Quote:

And when you add in the timeline between Schiff meeting and the whistleblower coming forward the waters get even murkier .

Regardless, Trump is still guilty and his cronies admitted so.
Quote:

But why should you care about any of that , Trump is guilty right ?

That's what his cronies said, so who am I to argue?