Baird to Palestinians, You’ll face ‘consequences’


CDNBear
#121
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Since you don't do any research on your own that would be your speculation rather than a fact. Almost a clean sweep for you
Urban Dictionary: tool
1. tool

One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem.
That tool dosen't even know she's just using him.

2. Tool
A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will. However, the tool is useful because you can use them for things; money, rides, ect.


3. tool
someone who tries too hard. a poser. one of those chic's who holds the sign saying "Carson Daly is Hot." the asstard who goes to a rock show because they heard one of the songs on the radio or mtv. or someone who insists on wearing velour sweat suits. Avril Lavigne.


6. tool
A sad soul who is being taken advantage of without realizing it
7. tool
a fake person. someone does things to impress people

Wow, who knew I was right.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
#122
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Since you don't do any research on your own that would be your speculation rather than a fact. Almost a clean sweep blah-blah-trollish blah....

Oh I know what you meant by tool. I was considering the source - you know ... the guy who resorts to spouting Scripture when he gets cornered....
 
MHz
#123
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Yes, my opinion is based on the fact that very few people wish to engage EAO anymore, and those that do, only do so to point out the lies, propaganda and continuously reposting of previously disproved nonsense.

I'm sure that too, will go well over your head.

The coming to fruition of my prediction aside, that has what to do with my question, pertaining to some supposed minority I belong to?

Are you really that stupid? < Rhetorical btw.

Maybe the Jewish supporters don't like to visit threads that involve them as they can no longer defend the current actions without becoming just what you are, a ****tard with an agenda of supporting something that is not even close to being acceptable in a 'civilized' world. I'd rather hear from them than you on why they avoid supporting Israel's actions.

Only you could think 9 is a greater number than 138.

You are the one not able to find a link to support what you promote so really you are just piling more stupid on the last pile of stupid you created.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

I was considering the source - you know ... the guy who resorts to spouting Scripture when he gets cornered....

You mean in responce to the tools that say the Israel of today can be found in the Bible and then they can't find the relevent reference from said book.? That is hardly being cornered when you can supply a reply from the Bible that shows the current gathering is not anyplace in there. Do a little leg work to eliminate speculation and the current gathering is a Rothschild project, nothing more, nothing less. That is cost 100 million lives in less than 50 years last century mean the tools can't even grasp that truth.
 
CDNBear
+1
#124
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Maybe the Jewish supporters don't like to visit threads that involve them as they can no longer defend the current actions without becoming just what you are, a ****tard with an agenda of supporting something that is not even close to being acceptable in a 'civilized' world.

Ahhh yes, we are already aware of your limited grasp on reality. I mentioned it earlier.

Again, what is it you think I support?

Quote:

I'd rather hear from them than you on why they avoid supporting Israel's actions.

Who's supporting Israels actions in this thread?

Quote:

Only you could think 9 is a greater number than 138.

Only you could come to that conclusion, since I made no such claim.

Quote:

You are the one not able to find a link to support what you promote so really you are just piling more stupid on the last pile of stupid you created.

The fact that I didn't create you, aside.

I merely asked what minority you think I belong to.

I can understand how that simple question would confuse the hell out of someone who simply just makes up commentary as he goes along, and has at best a tenuous grasp of reality and comprehension.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Do a little leg work to eliminate speculation and the current gathering is a Rothschild project, nothing more, nothing less.

 
Goober
Free Thinker
#125
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

...and insinuating that someone is an antisemitic Nazi is different somehow? I put up with your lying BS about me for years until I started dishing it back out. Eventually I got you so pissed and confused that you admited you were a child molester in a thread that was yanked by the mods.

The Asshole Song By Jimmy Buffett - YouTube
 
earth_as_one
#126
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Ok... this has been reported and THIS TIME you better get your fu cking a$$ banned for this shyte.

I make a full admission of guilt right here right now.

You were there gerryh so you know.

I had enough of CB insinuating I'm a Nazi and gave him a taste of his own medicine.. How long ago was that??? About a year ago?. I quoted something CB said out of context, twisted to around to imply he was a child molestor. It was wrong and I sincerely apologize to CB for my smear attack.

At the time I also reported my own posts.

CB may have had it coming. But it was wrong of me to do that.

I'll take whatever medicine the mods feel is appropriate.
 
CDNBear
#127
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

I had enough of CB insinuating I'm a Nazi and gave him a taste of his own medicine..

Liar, I've never called you a Nazi.

Quote:

How long ago was that??? About a year ago?. I quoted something CB said out of context, twisted to around to imply he was a child molestor.

Ya, we already know.

You do it all the time when your getting your *** handed to you, again and again.

Quote:

It was wrong and I sincerely apologize to CB for my smear attack.

I don't accept your apology, it's as hollow as your posts.

You insult, personally attack people and call people names, all the time. Much of which comes without provocation, other than proving you wrong, or what you post to be a lie.

Then you sometimes apologize, only to do it again.

Meaning you are either not truly sorry, or have serious mental issues.

Quote:

You may have had it coming.

No one has that coming to them, not even you.

Quote:

But it was wrong of me to do that.

Almost everything you post on this topic is wrong of you.

Quote:

I'll take whatever medicine the mods feel is appropriate.

I hope it's nothing. I don't support bannings. I see it as a form of censorship, and unlike you I actually believe in fundamental human rights.
 
earth_as_one
#128
In my defense... I was trying to make a point about out of context quotes... and I believed I was giving some of what I've been getting...
 
CDNBear
#129
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

In my defense... I was trying to make a point about out of context quotes...

What point would that be?

We all know you do it all the time.

On the other hand, whenever you have challenged, which is at least 4 times now, me to support my position on what you really are. I have quoted you fully, complete with links.

Quote:

and I believed I was giving some of what I've been getting...

Ya, we're all aware of you ability to justify your transgression. While only you seem to be the one who can do so.

You hypocrites are predictable.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#130
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

I make a full admission of guilt right here right now.

You were there gerryh so you know.

I had enough of CB insinuating I'm a Nazi and gave him a taste of his own medicine.. How long ago was that??? About a year ago?. I quoted something CB said out of context, twisted to around to imply he was a child molestor. It was wrong and I sincerely apologize to CB for my smear attack.

At the time I also reported my own posts.

CB may have had it coming. But it was wrong of me to do that.

I'll take whatever medicine the mods feel is appropriate.

Then recall where you stated that bear, myself and others considered the Palestinians Sub Human - took a while for you to retract that- Then because you have such a hard on for Bear. You then stating Bear was a racist and a bigot. He and I proved you wrong. You have been slandering people for quite some time.
 
CDNBear
+1
#131
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

The recall where you stated that bear, myself and others considered the Palestinians Sub Human - took a while for you to retract that- Then because you have such a hard on for Bear then again stating he was a racist and a bigot.

But he doesn't hate me, lol.

Quote:

You have been slandering people for quite some time.

Ya, but that's OK, EAO can justify it. Like he justifies his terrorist buddies being terrorists.
 
earth_as_one
#132
Since back then, CB has gotten subtler... just labeling my references Nazi-esque...
 
CDNBear
#133
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

Since back then, CB has gotten subtler... just labeling my references Nazi-esque...

I haven't changed, I'm still as subtle as a tank.

Nazi-esque is what the propaganda you post is.

You're still a neo Nazi supporter.

This site is littered with examples.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
+1
#134
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

Since back then, CB has gotten subtler... just labeling my references Nazi-esque...

Still waiting for an apology to bear for calling him a racist and a bigot. Never mind the excuses, time to man up.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
#135
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You mean in responce to the tools that say the Israel of today can be found in the Bible and then they can't find the relevent reference from said book.? That is hardly being cornered when you can supply a reply from the Bible that shows the current gathering is not anyplace in there. Do a little leg work to eliminate speculation and the current gathering is a Rothschild project, nothing more, nothing less. That is cost 100 million lives in less than 50 years last century mean the tools can't even grasp that truth.

No.... Sorta morelike the way you read "I don't know" as a cop-out. The rest is just you ranting....
 
earth_as_one
#136
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Still waiting for an apology to bear for calling him a racist and a bigot. Never mind the excuses, time to man up.

Orwell regarding your offense:
Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#137
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

Orwell regarding your offense:
Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them

Not good enough. And stop using Orwell for your ill suited purposes.
 
earth_as_one
#138
I see Orwell's meaning was lost on you....
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#139
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

I see Orwell's meaning was lost on you....

Nope- I see that you are lacking in character. Me I take friends warts and all. But they have character.
Stem cell research may help you
 
Locutus
+2
#140
I have unapproved several posts in this thread. The subject was way out of bounds.

Any more slanderous crap like that will end in a permanent ban instead of this 10 day time out.
 
gerryh
+2
#141
Deleted
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#142
Readers can see the difficulty here in discussion of the most critical issue of these times. Support for Israel is support for permanent genocidal war. No man women child or country is safe from the Zionist Empire.
 
CDNBear
#143
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

Orwell regarding your offense:
Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them

It wasn't lost on me.

You're an excellent example of what Orwell was saying.

When you get back I can post some examples if you like.
 
MHz
+1
#144
Just how much respect should be given to Jews in general and Israel in particular when this is an example of their normal way of 'doing business'. They certainly don't impress me with such tactics and their (blanket) supporters I place in the same category as the ones who came up with the idea and the ones who actually did the deed. Classic move for *******s.

Israeli security forces spray raw sewage at Palestinian homes
B'Tselem said in a statement that the Israeli forces also targeted all the houses of the village with the sewage. The powerful jet broke windows and caused a great deal of damage in the houses, said the Israeli organisation. "It also causes environmental damage," it pointed out. The non-lethal weapon has been added to the Israelis' armoury for crowd control, said B'Tselem, even though the video shows clearly that it is also used against Palestinian-owned property.

&#x202b;

Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Still waiting for an apology to bear for calling him a racist and a bigot. Never mind the excuses, time to man up.

lol you now the apology committee?
 
CDNBear
+2
#145
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Just how much respect should be given to Jews in general and Israel in particular when this is an example of their normal way of 'doing business'. They certainly don't impress me with such tactics and their (blanket) supporters I place in the same category as the ones who came up with the idea and the ones who actually did the deed. Classic move for *******s.

You just have to love it when the hate comes to the surface without any provocation, lol.

Quote:

B'Tselem said in a statement that the Israeli forces also targeted all the houses of the village with the sewage. The powerful jet broke windows and caused a great deal of damage in the houses, said the Israeli organisation. "It also causes environmental damage," it pointed out. The non-lethal weapon has been added to the Israelis' armoury for crowd control, said B'Tselem, even though the video shows clearly that it is also used against Palestinian-owned property.

I'd say you'd be an expert in raw sewage, since you fill your posts with it often enough.

But that wasn't raw sewage coming from that white water truck. I've seen raw sewage sprayed from a pipe. That ain't what it looks like.

The second truck has no markings, the video over all lacks any context. So of course it's something you would post as absolute fact, lol.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#146
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post


lol you now the apology committee?

The history is that EAO made allegations, false against myself and bear. He then set a standard where he would apologize. It was met and easily passed by Bear and myself. He apologized to me and told Bear he was a racist bigot.
There it is. Goes to character in my humble opinion.
 
MHz
#147
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

You just have to love it when the hate comes to the surface without any provocation, lol.

Only you would call it hate to condemn Israel spraying homes with raw sewage onto homes and yards. What a stupid ****er you are through and through.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

I'd say you'd be an expert in raw sewage, since you fill your posts with it often enough.

But that wasn't raw sewage coming from that white water truck. I've seen raw sewage sprayed from a pipe. That ain't what it looks like.

You been drinking from the 'port-a-pottie' again. So sewage can't be diluted and ground up so it will go through a water cannon nozzle? You raelly are totally clueless in ever area aren't you.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

The second truck has no markings, the video over all lacks any context. So of course it's something you would post as absolute fact, lol.

Debunk it then twit, any search engine will come with pages of links that are the same to my version. The IDF members standing beside the truck would make it an IDF sanctioned spraying.

Put up or shut up, ... liar.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

The history is that EAO made allegations, false against myself and bear. He then set a standard where he would apologize. It was met and easily passed by Bear and myself. He apologized to me and told Bear he was a racist bigot.
There it is. Goes to character in my humble opinion.

I have no problem with you asking for one for yourself, when you demand one for somebody else then you are overstepping your own rights.

I don't buy that you have a 'humble opinion' when it comes to this certain topic. Lets check that out, is Israel moral when they spray others belongings with raw sewage? Not a real hard question. It is a trend that will grow rather than it being a 'one time deal' so my view isn't going to change any at all.
Last edited by MHz; Mar 14th, 2013 at 08:16 PM..
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#148
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I have no problem with you asking for one for yourself, when you demand one for somebody else then you are overstepping your own rights.

I don't buy that you have a 'humble opinion' when it comes to this certain topic. Lets check that out, is Israel moral when they spray others belongings with raw sewage? Not a real hard question. It is a trend that will grow rather than it being a 'one time deal' so my view isn't going to change any at all.

No - I disagree- read the posts then you will have a clear idea of why.
 
MHz
+1
#149
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

No - I disagree- read the posts then you will have a clear idea of why.

What does that have to do with you demanding an apology for another member, a know troll and self-confessed **** disturber at that.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#150
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

What does that have to do with you demanding an apology for another member, a know troll and self-confessed **** disturber at that.

As I mentioned read the posts.
 

Similar Threads

180
Consequences of corrupting the mosque
by eanassir | Apr 5th, 2010
1132
What Are the Consequences of Obama Failing?
by SirJosephPorter | Sep 7th, 2009
0