Lunacy of the Left


taxslave
+2
#751
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

fool!

Did putz fart? I got it on ignore because he never has anything inteligent to say.
 
Cannuck
#752
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Did putz fart? I got it on ignore because he never has anything inteligent to say.

I'm simply "loosing" it
 
JLM
-1
#753
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

fool!


Hey Sleepy, Did you ever run across a person who appears to be "book smart" but an Ignorant asshole in all other aspects of life? I worked with one for about 15 years, luckily he got through it unscathed. We might have one of those on here.
 
DaSleeper
#754
Brain farts?....Some people just have wet farts..............."of the brain"
Your Putz seems to have made a friend
 
Curious Cdn
#755
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Hey Sleepy, Did you ever run across a person who appears to be "book smart" but an Ignorant asshole in all other aspects of life? I worked with one for about 15 years, luckily he got through it unscathed. We might have one of those on here.

Did he shovel the asphalt or drive the roller?
 
Danbones
#756
Was he packing or packed, you mean.
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#757
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Did he shovel the asphalt or drive the roller?


Much to my chagrin he was actually on the survey crew. A bright person in many ways until he opened his big trap! He was one of these guys who could add two and two, but when he got the answer he didn't know what to do with it.
Perhaps a bit like yourself.
 
Curious Cdn
#758
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Much to my chagrin he was actually on the survey crew. A bright person in many ways until he opened his big trap! He was one of these guys who could add two and two, but when he got the answer he didn't know what to do with it.
Perhaps a bit like yourself.

On the contrary , people like you report to me.
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#759
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

On the contrary , people like you report to me.


I don't think so! You wouldn't know what to do with what I have to report.
 
Curious Cdn
#760
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I don't think so! You wouldn't know what to do with what I have to report.

There"s always the bin .....
 
Walter
+1
#761
Trump Is A Dictator Because Journalists Get Tired From Doing Their Jobs
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...thing-n2544387

Can't make this shit up.
 
Never
#762


Isn't communism big strenght of world??

Yours thoughts.
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#763
Quote: Originally Posted by Never View Post


Isn't communism big strenght of world??
Yours thoughts.

I wouldn't call Russia "Communist". Hyper-Capitalist, more like.

China certainly is, technically but the reality is that they are race-based fascist, like NAZI Germany was. It's a communist Utopia if you're Han Chinese and if you knuckle under to the police state. They will take great pleasure in making slaves out of you, Round Eyes.
 
Never
#764
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I wouldn't call Russia "Communist". Hyper-Capitalist, more like.
China certainly is, technically but the reality is that they are race-based fascist, like NAZI Germany was. It's a communist Utopia if you're Han Chinese and if you knuckle under to the police state. They will take great pleasure in making slaves out of you, Round Eyes.

But isn't China an republic only?? No communism? But I didn't care anything big about China maybe the US wants bombing them with USAF. No market invasion. Only F-35's across sea.
 
JLM
-1
#765
Quote: Originally Posted by Never View Post



Isn't communism big strenght of world??

Yours thoughts.


It's expanded a lot in the past years. It was Cuba, Vietnam and Communist China and N. Korea period. I thought there was a lesson learned about 1917.
Last edited by JLM; Apr 7th, 2019 at 06:31 PM..
 
Never
#766
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

It's expanded a lot in the past years. It was Cuba, Vietnam and Communist China period. I thought there was a lesson learned about 1917.

Isn't the facts about year 1995?? Or if the 2009?
 
JLM
-1
#767
Quote: Originally Posted by Never View Post

But isn't China an republic only?? No communism? But I didn't care anything big about China maybe the US wants bombing them with USAF. No market invasion. Only F-35's across sea.


There's a small island off the coast of mainland China that I believe is Communist.
 
Never
#768
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

There's a small island off the coast of mainland China that I believe is Communist.

That are really but did China are communism or socialist republic??
 
Walter
+1
#769
Quote: Originally Posted by Never View Post


Isn't communism big strenght of world??
Yours thoughts.

Phuk off, Avro.
 
taxslave
#770
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I don't think so! You wouldn't know what to do with what I have to report.

Build a highway?
 
JLM
-1
#771
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Build a highway?


Maybe better still, rehabilitate one already in a state of disrepair rather than adding to the existing disaster. Off topic a bit, but how about the Gov't buy some quality road paint, so we can stop squinting trying to make out where the lanes are. It's terrible in Vernon.
 
Walter
+2
#772
Testosterone-Fueled Trans Athletes Are Erasing Women in Sports
https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-rea...nder-athletes/

The left hates real women winning.
 
pgs
#773
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Testosterone-Fueled Trans Athletes Are Erasing Women in Sports
https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-rea...nder-athletes/

The left hates real women winning.

They also hated Jackie Robinson .
 
Walter
#774
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYo2SR8r1kU
And she’s the chair of the House Financial Services Committee. You can’t make this shit up
 
Never
#775
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

And she’s the chair of the House Financial Services Committee. You can’t make this shit up

More Left-Wingers in Russia than the US but the two sides preferring socialism of GOP did like this.
 
Never
#776
Both of two Swedish small groupings or medium sized crime that became 200,000 men in flight but at the same time there were about 100,000 men are Nazis around Sweden who are over awaited by worldly sum but at the same time I wanted socialism about the World of Sweden, Russia, Portugal then with Venezuela.
 
taxslave
+1
#777
Quote: Originally Posted by Never View Post

Both of two Swedish small groupings or medium sized crime that became 200,000 men in flight but at the same time there were about 100,000 men are Nazis around Sweden who are over awaited by worldly sum but at the same time I wanted socialism about the World of Sweden, Russia, Portugal then with Venezuela.

Now what does that say in English?
 
Never
+1
#778
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Now what does that say in English?

That means in English.
 
taxslave
+2
#779
Quote: Originally Posted by Never View Post

That means in English.

What you wrote means nothing at all in English. Buy a translation program or learn the language.
 
Walter
+1
#780
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

What you wrote means nothing at all in English. Buy a translation program or learn the language.

Just Avro being an asshole. Donít fall for it.
 

Similar Threads

39
Wind farms: the monuments to lunacy
by Locutus | Apr 7th, 2019
4
Right Left Right Left FORWARD MARCH !!!
by jimmoyer | May 8th, 2008