Dr. Patrick Moore re-platformed in Regina

Decapoda
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Should be a good night, looking forward to taking it in. Glad to see Ezra stepped up and righted a wrong.

Patrick Moore finds new platform in Regina after city cancels him from conference

Moore is slated to speak at the Conexus Arts Centre on May 19, and in a Wednesday tweet announcing the talk, he said the venue was booked for him by Rebel Media founder Ezra Levant.

In an email Wednesday, Levant confirmed he has booked the venue.

“Media bullies, environmental extremists and political scolds thought they could deplatform Dr. Moore. We’re re-platforming him — and it looks like he’ll have a far larger audience than before,” Levant said in the email, noting 304 tickets have already been sold.

“The incredible response by Reginans shows that Canadians won’t accept political elites telling them who they can or can’t hear from, especially on global warming and related matters. People want to come and judge for themselves.”

Mowich
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

Should be a good night, looking forward to taking it in. Glad to see Ezra stepped up and righted a wrong.

Patrick Moore finds new platform in Regina after city cancels him from conference

Moore is slated to speak at the Conexus Arts Centre on May 19, and in a Wednesday tweet announcing the talk, he said the venue was booked for him by Rebel Media founder Ezra Levant.

In an email Wednesday, Levant confirmed he has booked the venue.

“Media bullies, environmental extremists and political scolds thought they could deplatform Dr. Moore. We’re re-platforming him — and it looks like he’ll have a far larger audience than before,” Levant said in the email, noting 304 tickets have already been sold.

“The incredible response by Reginans shows that Canadians won’t accept political elites telling them who they can or can’t hear from, especially on global warming and related matters. People want to come and judge for themselves.”

Would appreciate a synopsis after you attend, Dec.............if you would be so kind. I do enjoy reading your posts.

Ron in Regina
+3
I'm in.

petros
+2
I'll meet you there.

Decapoda
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I'll meet you there.

Deal.

Mowich
+2
Well that will be a real 'meeting of the minds'. Have fun guys.......wish I could join you.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

Deal.

Sweet

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Well that will be a real 'meeting of the minds'. Have fun guys.......wish I could join you.

Please please please let there be moonbats protesting...

Ron in Regina
+3
My girlfriend and I will be arriving in our old Dakota that night just in case there are protesters and vandalism in the parking lots, etc... Seeing as this thing is a 1992 it can’t depreciate anymore if somebody keys it etc....
With the state of anarchy as of late (barricades & vandalism at the refinery, barricades on the Regina bridge, barricades on the railways, General stupidity when somebody doesn’t get their way regardless of the laws or courts, etc...), i’m thinking it might be prudent.

Mowich
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

My girlfriend and I will be arriving in our old Dakota that night just in case there are protesters and vandalism in the parking lots, etc... Seeing as this thing is a 1992 it can’t depreciate anymore if somebody keys it etc....
With the state of anarchy as of late (barricades & vandalism at the refinery, barricades on the Regina bridge, barricades on the railways, General stupidity when somebody doesn’t get their way regardless of the laws or courts, etc...), i’m thinking it might be prudent.

Make sure you and your dear one have your cameras ready, Ron.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

I'm insured to the tits. I could use new paint.

Ron in Regina
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I'm insured to the tits. I could use new paint.

Our other Truck is registered commercial, so with SGI it's a $2500 deductible. The little Dakota is a $700 deductible and anything cosmetic is just cosmetic and not really an issue.

It's small, quick, agile, easy to park compared to the 2500, and can get out of weird situations post haste when needed with an interesting power to weight ratio making it fun sized.

petros
My 150 sits for winter. I have far too km on it but he body is cherry and there arent many STX with a Coyote under the hood. Some things are worth saving.

I love the little Ranger. 4L V6 6spd with 210HP and 4.11 tow pkg. It's a tank.

Ron in Regina
+1
The little Dakota weighs in under 5000lbs, with a 5.2L (230hp) & a shift kit hidden in an old mid-size pick-up.

Shouldn't have to be a consideration but with the lack of law enforcement, if we have to rely on ourselves to avoid the condoned law breakers and domestic terrorists, etc....this is tool for an "exit stage right" situation.

petros
I'll race ya!