What will Canadians do if the USA invades them?


loveeachother
#1
Will they complain? Fight? Negotiate? Spread the word that not all of them are evil?
 
Jinentonix
+1
#2
*Yawn* You're boring.
 
loveeachother
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

*Yawn* You're boring.

What if they turn on you?
 
B00Mer
+2
#4
Go Fu*k your goat or something..

The only mistake Hitler did during WWI and WWII was he should have killed off you Muslims.
 
taxslave
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by loveeachother View Post

Will they complain? Fight? Negotiate? Spread the word that not all of them are evil?

Celebrate.
 
Walter
+3
#6  Top Rated Post
Dick, and become more prosperous paying less in tax.
 
AnnaE
+2
#7
Q. What would happen if we ejected you into space?
A. Less waste of air.
 
NZDoug
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by loveeachother View Post

will they complain? Fight? Negotiate? Spread the word that not all of them are evil?

those quora guys are into this stuff.
Check it out!
 
Jinentonix
+3
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

those quora guys are into this stuff.
Check it out!

No thanks. Got enough raging half-witted leftists in Canada as it is. Really don't need to invite more of that whiny bullshit into my life.
 
NZDoug
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

No thanks. Got enough raging half-witted leftists in Canada as it is. Really don't need to invite more of that whiny bullshit into my life.

The lead was for Ronnie boy, as there are lots of dum questions on Quora, like what rhymes with dum.
 
taxslave
#11
Here is a story for Josh to ponder

Prior to WW1 the Kiaser was in Switzerland watching a display of the national guard shooting. They are excellent shots if anyone didn't already know that.
Swiss Prez: I have 50000 troops just like that
Kaiser: what would you dobI I sent 100000 troops over that hill?
Swiss Prez: Then they would each fire two shots.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by loveeachother View Post

Will they complain? Fight? Negotiate? Spread the word that not all of them are evil?

Probably raise the hotel rates.
 
Blackleaf
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Go Fu*k your goat or something..
The only mistake Hitler did during WWI and WWII was he should have killed off you Muslims.

Not ordering his military to kill over 330,000 British and French troops at Dunkirk was also a big mistake.
 

Similar Threads

1
K-pop invades Europe
by jellyfish16 | Jun 14th, 2011
2
The National Review Invades Canada
by Avro | Aug 5th, 2007