Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Cheated Me

Newbie2010
Good luck returning anything to a Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix. Youíre in for a fight. They act like their lives depend on keeping you from getting a refund. Itís insane - they have no idea how much money they lose from treating customers this way. And besides, at Jean Coutu in Quebec or London Drugs in the rest of Canada, you get almost every item for at least a couple of dollars less and without the crappy attitude. I canít figure out why anyone would shop at Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix.

eh1eh
Retailers are c@cksuckers.

FiveParadox
I can't think of anything that I would buy from a Shopper's that I would ever need to return. What were you returning?

petros
What the hell did you expect from drug dealers?

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox View Post

I can't think of anything that I would buy from a Shopper's that I would ever need to return. What were you returning?

Condoms...

FiveParadox
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Condoms...

Oh dear...

Risus
Whenever I need to get a prescription filled, I go to Shoppers since it is almost next door to me, and every time they screw it up. What a bunch of incompetents.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by Risus View Post

Whenever I need to get a prescription filled, I go to Shoppers since it is almost next door to me, and every time they screw it up. What a bunch of incompetents.

Why do you keep on going back?

YukonJack
You know, Goober, Albert Einstein said once something to the effect that the sure sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Hopefully some day Risus's prescriptions will be filled properly and Newbie2010's returns will be honoured.

Newbie2010
I canít figure out why anyone shops at Pharmaprix (the Quebec branch of Shoppers Drug Mart). Almost everything in the store costs at least a couple of dollars more than competing pharmacies. They donít honour the promotions in their flyers (no rain checks, screw you if thereís none left). And they donít honour their own return policies Ė if I want ďall sales final,Ē Iíll shop at the dollar store. And their cashiers have a nasty attitude. Pharmaprix really sucks. It should be pronounced ďFarmapricksĒ because they really are a bunch of pricks, in my experience.

Risus
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Why do you keep on going back?

Simply because they are next door to me. It doesn't cost me anything, just gives me a reason to bitch and complain to them...

karrie
I echo FiveParadox's question.

Newbie2010
I no longer take my prescriptions there, and I've told the Shoppers Drug Mart head office that they have lost about a thousand bucks a year to a competing pharmacy from this customer alone. Shareholders take note.

karrie
I use Shopper's Drug Mart all the time. My prescriptions are filled promptly and properly. But I also recognize that their pharmacists are individuals, as are their managers, etc. I have certain ones in the city I like, certain ones I don't as much.