U.S. Roads and Bridges Being Built By Chinese Companies

Locutus
A recent report by ABC has confirmed what many have claimed for years; infrastructure jobs are going directly to foreign countries, particularly China.

Regardless of the fact that US law usually requires American companies to be picked first for infrastructure jobs, multiple Chinease companies are currently working on U.S. bridges and roads throughout the country.

In California, officials actually claimed that American companies simply could not do the work as fast or as cheap yet multiple U.S. firms have stated that they would have gladly provided the workers.

Sadly, many in the corporate controlled media are merely pretending to care about the destruction of America and, for the most part, have literally worshiped globalism.

Source and video:

U.S. Roads and Bridges Being Built By Chinese Companies As American Economy Teeters on Collapse :

petros
What do you mean the Nor Am NAFTA highways aren't a conspiracy theory?
Last edited by petros; Apr 18th, 2012 at 01:27 PM..

Machjo
I see no problem with that. Spending US dollars in China weakens the US dollar vis a vis the Chinese Yuan, thus promoting exports to China. It all balances itself out in the end.

talloola
No Party Affiliation
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
nothings changed, the chinese started out building railroads, and running laundries all across the
u.s., just watch the old west history shows. lol

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

nothings changed, the chinese started out building railroads, and running laundries all across the
u.s., just watch the old west history shows. lol

You beat me to it Talloola. They built our railroads... why not our roads.

However I would have to guess they are Chinese owned contracts that sub out to local road crews. I see road work all the time and I've yet to see any Chinese smoothing tar or jackhammering.

MHz
They were used as slave labor, now they get paid top dollar, that makes them the masters.

Liberalman
Free Thinker
They bowed to the customers out of respect and to get more of their money, one can say that the Chinese were the pioneers of customer service.

Highball
If you think that is news just keep watching our government. The taxpayers loaned GM billions which they used to build a Super Auto Assembly Line and Parts Plant in Shanghai, China. Now they manufacture well over one half of their total production at that plant. They claimed they "Paid the People Back." In all honesty they didn't even come close to doing that and now they want more Labor Concessions? GM needs a giant US Treasury Bill Enyma now!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
That's cuz the Chinese own your collective asses. They can pretty much demand whatever contracts they want. Yup! Land o' the free. Welcome to the new reality.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
[youtube]g1PxL_KZ4kQ[/youtube]

petros