Who doesn't like 27 degrees in April?

Canucks fan
Just another reason why BC is the best province in Canada.

Andem
We had a 27 degree day last week in Toronto

Reverend Blair
27 is getting awfuly damed hot...I prefer the low twenties.

MMMike
Bring on the thirties!!!!

Reverend Blair
That should get you some life-threatening smog days.

MMMike
Ah, we've already had them. I'll take the heat and smog over clean air and sub-zero temperatures.

Canucks fan
We actually don't get much smog here. The winds from the ocean either blows it away or the Mountains stop it from coming all together.

peapod
You got that right canuck fan :P This has to be the best place in canada :P Sun shining, ocean breeze...and stabucks just around the corner

no1important
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

You got that right canuck fan :P This has to be the best place in canada :P Sun shining, ocean breeze...and stabucks just around the corner

I totally agree but I prefer timmy's myself

peapod
Blah! I know for a fact important that aliens prefer starbucks, so you better switch over if you want contact :P

no1important
Ha Ha Ha thats good.

That could explain why they never abduct me then. It must be the coffee. ha!

peapod
Yes! you have got it, start going to starbucks and order triple shots...aliens will contact you. ehm....now I gotta mow the lawn I swear it grew 2 inches in 2 days....

Cathou
ok guys, you get me jalous now. here we got an average 10-12 degree this week-end, with lots of rain

no1important
Don't feel bad. We get our fair share of rain if not more here.

BTW I am taking my first trip outside of western Canada this June. I am going to Montreal for 10 days. Never been there and I am dying to go.

........thats if I don't get abducted first. ha