Woman bites camel's balls

Cliffy
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
Woman trapped under an angry camel ‘bit his testicles’ to escape

Picture this: you’re pinned to the ground by an angry male camel, your body buried under 600 pounds of flesh and hair. It’s heavy enough to kill you.
And then you see it: hope, in the form of a vulnerable point dangling just within your reach.
Would you go for it? Would you strike the camel at its most vulnerable point, if it meant survival?
What if you couldn’t use your hands?
Police in Grosse Tete, La., say a woman bit a camel’s testicles to avoid being crushed by the angry animal at a roadside truck stop and petting zoo on Sept. 18.
“I bit his balls to get him off of me,” the unnamed woman told authorities, according to Iberville Parish Deputy Louis Hamilton Jr. “I bit his testicles,” she said.

More: https://globalnews.ca/news/5940682/woman-bites-camel

Wise
Good work, unnamed woman. You should do anything to escape. There is low chance that it will trample you because you bit it, right? Probably it will just run away.

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Woman trapped under an angry camel ‘bit his testicles’ to escape

Picture this: you’re pinned to the ground by an angry male camel, your body buried under 600 pounds of flesh and hair. It’s heavy enough to kill you.
And then you see it: hope, in the form of a vulnerable point dangling just within your reach.
Would you go for it? Would you strike the camel at its most vulnerable point, if it meant survival?
What if you couldn’t use your hands?
Police in Grosse Tete, La., say a woman bit a camel’s testicles to avoid being crushed by the angry animal at a roadside truck stop and petting zoo on Sept. 18.
“I bit his balls to get him off of me,” the unnamed woman told authorities, according to Iberville Parish Deputy Louis Hamilton Jr. “I bit his testicles,” she said.

More: https://globalnews.ca/news/5940682/woman-bites-camel

Good job that it wasn't her hubby. He would likely have been forced to at least attempt to sodomize the animal.

Of course, if he was witnessed doing such a thing, he would have been informed by the local Imam that "Praise Allah,you are now a Muslim".
"Ba-da-boom. Ba-da-bang"

Gilgamesh
OTOH. I would bet hubby has never ever asked for a bj. ROFL

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

Good job that it wasn't her hubby. He would likely have been forced to at least attempt to sodomize the animal.

Of course, if he was witnessed doing such a thing, he would have been informed by the local Imam that "Praise Allah,you are now a Muslim".
"Ba-da-boom. Ba-da-bang"

What makes you think she was Muslim? It happened in the US of Aggression.

AnnaEmber
I wonder if the dessert oysters taste anything like prairie oysters. Anyone know? Anyone tasted either?

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

I wonder if the dessert oysters taste anything like prairie oysters. Anyone know? Anyone tasted either?

Prairie oysters yes. About as bad as real oysters. Probably depends a lot on the cook.No desire to try a desert oyster. Especially if it is still attached to the owner.

AnnaEmber
lol....

MHz
Just curious, how do you reward a camel for doing something 'good'?
Muslims ride them to the 'sin-bins'.

There is probably a good reason they are extinct in 'the West'.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

The only ones I could ask would be some pigs and a few dogs. I am in no rush to do that.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Prairie oysters yes. About as bad as real oysters. Probably depends a lot on the cook.No desire to try a desert oyster. Especially if it is still attached to the owner.

What does the 'cook' do with them, remove the sand??