Bridal boutique facing threats after refusing lesbian couple

spaminator
Bridal boutique facing threats after refusing lesbian couple
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Thursday, August 03, 2017 12:02 PM EDT | Updated: Thursday, August 03, 2017 12:18 PM EDT
BLOOMSBURG, Pa. — The owners of a Pennsylvania bridal store say they’ve received threats after refusing to sell a wedding gown to a lesbian couple.
The police chief in Bloomsburg tells the Press Enterprise of Bloomsburg the owners of W. W. Bridal say they’ve been threatened after telling the couple to shop elsewhere on July 8.
The lesbian couple took to social media to vent, and their story was widely shared.
Police Chief Roger Van Loan says the alleged threats ranged from a prank moving van sent to the store to threats of bodily harm. Police are investigating.
Shop co-owner Victoria Miller says they’re only accepting pre-arranged customers until they “feel it is safe” to reopen.
W. W. Bridal also created controversy in 2014 for refusing to serve lesbians.
At the time, Miller said providing two women dresses “for a sanctified marriage would break God’s law.”
Press Enterprise Online | Serving Bloomsburg, Berwick and Danville, PA
bridal gowns, W.W. Bridal Boutique Bloomsburg, PA Home
http://facebook.com/julie.samanas/posts/889148013796
http://nydailynews.com/news/national...icle-1.1898001
Bridal boutique facing threats after refusing lesbian couple | World | News | To

Danbones
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
its OK to do terror when you are rainbow

almost makes me want to stop using EH? after any word ending in G

Liberalman
Thank God for lawyers and lawsuits

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

its OK to do terror when you are rainbow

almost makes me want to stop using EH? after any word ending in G

I can't get my head around the idea that these 2 women are hell bent on adopting the trappings for their big day of the very culture that refuses to accept them.

... Ain't nothing more peculiar than folk I guess