9 Blacks killed in church. Cops looking for White guy

Corduroy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

J.M.H.O. Corduroy but as long as guns are being blamed for this nonsense, it removes some weight off the shoulders of the perpetrator, similar to a see through blouse or short skirt reducing the responsibility on a rapist.

A gun is a tool a murderer uses to commit murder. A short skirt is not a tool used by a rapist to commit rape. A better analogy would be comparing a gun to GHB.

Locutus
+2

captain morgan
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Is that the line now? If it ain't religious, it ain't terrorism?

I merely assumed that your inclusion of 'Allu Akbar' (or some such variation) in your earlier commentary supported a belief that this was about some form of theological bent

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

A gun is a tool a murderer uses to commit murder. A short skirt is not a tool used by a rapist to commit rape. A better analogy would be comparing a gun to GHB.

The analogy lies in introducing another object to reduce the blame on the perpetrator. Some would likely shift the blame to G.H.B.

Corduroy
+1

The analogy lies in introducing another object to reduce the blame on the perpetrator. Some would likely shift the blame to G.H.B.

GHB is more comparable in your analogy. If it could be any object then pick any object. Short skirts, GHB, a hubcap from a 1995 Toyota Corolla. Unfortunately, you want to defend guns and you don't want to be in the situation of defending GHB. That difference is why the gun debate is needed.

JLM

GHB is more comparable in your analogy. If it could be any object then pick any object. Short skirts, GHB, a hubcap from a 1995 Toyota Corolla. Unfortunately, you want to defend guns and you don't want to be in the situation of defending GHB. That difference is why the gun debate is needed.

I believe you brought G.H.B. into this- not me. He was actually the furthest thing from my mind. I could have mentioned knife, tire iron or machete.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I merely assumed that your inclusion of 'Allu Akbar' (or some such variation) in your earlier commentary supported a belief that this was about some form of theological bent

Well, there's your problem right there!

Corduroy

I believe you brought G.H.B. into this- not me. He was actually the furthest thing from my mind. I could have mentioned knife, tire iron or machete.

Honestly JLM, I have no ****ing clue where you're coming from half the time.

Locutus
+2
omfg

GWB

GHWB

GHB

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

omfg

Those previous posts........A perfect example of the blind trying to lead the blind......lol

Locutus
+2
^ that dude needs more than one afternoon nap man.

in other news:

Michelle MalkinVerified account ‏@michellemalkin

Michelle Malkin retweeted Melissa Boughton
Malik Shabazz. Still evil, poisonous & race-hustling==>

Melissa BoughtonVerified account ‏@mboughtonPC

Shabazz now mocking the families of victims from #CharlestonShooting for forgiving Dylann Roof, says they are brainwashed by enemy #chsnews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Zulu_Shabazz

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Those previous posts........A perfect example of the blind trying to lead the blind......lol

Yeah, half an hour after I posted the thought struck me that perhaps she wasn't talking about Bush at all- I just blindly walked into it. Old age can do that sh*t.

Honestly JLM, I have no ****ing clue where you're coming from half the time.

Then pay close attention to the other half. My basic point is quite simple to understand - it's murder that's the problem, the gun is only one of thousands of methods to commit the act. The man wanted to murder a bunch of black people! I doubt if having no guns around would preclude that desire. That's the only point I was trying to make.

Ludlow

Yeah, half an hour after I posted the thought struck me that perhaps she wasn't talking about Bush at all- I just blindly walked into it. Old age can do that sh*t.

Then pay close attention to the other half. My basic point is quite simple to understand - it's murder that's the problem, the gun is only one of thousands of methods to commit the act. The man wanted to murder a bunch of black people! I doubt if having no guns around would preclude that desire. That's the only point I was trying to make.

there is a sickness in our society where some feel indignant towards those who are not their same skin color, nationality, faith affiliation or color. Taking it to the extreme often times develops into violence. All of this is ignorance at full bloom. I see it all the time. In many places. Even ignorant people with IQ's of a pop tart often time feel elite. If it wasn't so tragic at times, it would be laughable.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

there is a sickness in our society where some feel indignant towards those who are not their same skin color, nationality, faith affiliation or color. Taking it to the extreme often times develops into violence. All of this is ignorance at full bloom. I see it all the time. In many places. Even ignorant people with IQ's of a pop tart often time feel elite. If it wasn't so tragic at times, it would be laughable.

incidentally he may have suffered from being dumbed down just a tad

B00Mer

Creepy looking kid/

Tecumsehsbones
It's probably time to take strict measures to correct the criminal tendencies of this community. We're getting tired of the crime, violence, child abuse, rioting, and drug sales and use endemic to these people.

Locutus
+3
Steve Goddard ‏@SteveSGoddard

Experts now understand that mass killings by deranged drugged out teens, are actually due to flags.

Corduroy

See what I mean? How am I supposed to follow your posts when you can't even follow them.

It's probably time to take strict measures to correct the criminal tendencies of this community. We're getting tired of the crime, violence, child abuse, rioting, and drug sales and use endemic to these people.

We need some kind of organization comprised of armed individuals trained to enforce the law and protect the community with impartiality.

Dylann Roof and Michael Slager are jail neighbors, police confirm

Police Bought Charleston shooter Burger King after arrest

Tecumsehsbones

We need some kind of organization comprised of armed individuals trained to enforce the law and protect the community with impartiality.

Don't be ridiculous. Our law enforcement agencies need to concentrate on the communities where the most violence and criminality is. I'm not racist but. . .

The overwhelming majority of mass murderers are of a certain race and sex. That particular race and sex also provides us with meth cookers, meth dealers, child molestors, and a host of other evils.

I say it's time to start profiling them, and using "stop and frisk" to ensure they aren't up to no good.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Creepy looking kid/

Real A$$hole!

See what I mean? How am I supposed to follow your posts when you can't even follow them.

I'm not aware that I have any problem!

B00Mer

Maybe we need to do like Saudi Arabia and start chopping off hands for thieves.

Or like the Philippines for drug use.. just kill them all..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=euMuCRx7qhA

eh1eh
+1

Don't be ridiculous. Our law enforcement agencies need to concentrate on the communities where the most violence and criminality is. I'm not racist but. . .

The overwhelming majority of mass murderers are of a certain race and sex. That particular race and sex also provides us with meth cookers, meth dealers, child molestors, and a host of other evils.

I say it's time to start profiling them, and using "stop and frisk" to ensure they aren't up to no good.

Whitey.

Johnnny
I agree with the people when they say its time to put the Confederate Flag in a museum. They had their time and went down heavy, the end.

gopher

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Yeah the one on the right is from a state that sends its children to war, to protect your sorry Liberal Azz from the one on the left.

spaminator
Ku Klux Klan fliers left on lawns in Los Angeles suburb
Reuters
First posted: Monday, June 29, 2015 12:59 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, June 29, 2015 01:06 PM EDT
Ku Klux Klan propaganda fliers were left in front of houses in a Los Angeles suburb over the weekend, the second such incident in southern California in a week to prompt homeowners to contact police with concerns, local authorities said.
Police in Whittier, California, about 12 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, said in a statement the fliers touting the white supremacist group were found littered on front lawns in one block early on Sunday.
"Throughout the block, clear Ziploc bags ... contained flyers, a rock and pieces of candy," police said on Sunday. "No specific threats were noted on the flyers, and no crime has been established."
The Los Angeles Times reported that the fliers contained comments on African Americans, and bore the name of the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
One longtime Whittier resident who found a flier on her lawn, Stella Paquin, told the newspaper that at first she thought it was a hoax.
"I have never heard or read anything that impacted me so much to think, 'My goodness, there are just such hateful people,'" Paquin told the paper. "This really shocked us."
An NBC affiliate in southern California reported that the fliers also listed a North Carolina phone number which, when called, played a voicemail message referencing last week's shooting at an historic black church in Charleston that killed nine people.
The Los Angeles Times said there was a similar incident in Orange County last week when about 100 homes in Fullerton, California, received KKK fliers criticizing blacks, Latinos and Jewish people, also in plastic bags with a rock and piece of candy.
The newspaper also said a neighborhood in Santa Ana, California, was blanketed with KKK fliers on Jan. 18, the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday.
Ku Klux Klan fliers left on lawns in Los Angeles suburb | World | News | Toronto

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah the one on the right is from a state that sends its children to war, to protect your sorry Liberal Azz from the one on the left.

Where would we be without Dylann Roof to protect us?

Walter
Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Allowing Guns in Churches - Justin Holcomb

bluebyrd35

What the crap.....Guns were invented to kill, rocks were not. It seems to me it is the human that is the link here. So by that logic God should have eliminated all rocks including the one we live on.

LOL so , homo sapiens are continuing on their determined course of self-elimination through species suicide.

Curious Cdn
What? No white hoods with pointy hats?

The US is making some progress, finally.

spaminator
Sheriff: Church massacre accused Dylann Roof attacked in jail
Bruce Smith, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Thursday, August 04, 2016 03:41 PM EDT | Updated: Thursday, August 04, 2016 07:31 PM EDT
CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Dylann Roof, the white man charged in the massacre of nine black parishioners at a Charleston church, was slugged Thursday by a black inmate at the South Carolina jail where he is being held, Charleston County Sheriff Al Cannon said.
Dwayne Stafford ran down the stairs from his cell after Roof went to the shower around 7:45 a.m. and hit him, bruising Roof's face and back, according to a police report.
The 22-year-old Roof was examined by jail medical personnel and returned to his cell at the Charleston County Detention Center, Sheriff's Maj. Eric Watson told The Associated Press.
Although authorities initially said Stafford would be charged with assault, Cannon told reporters that Roof and his attorneys don't want to press charges. The 26-year-old Stafford is awaiting trial on first-degree assault and strong-armed robbery charges.
Roof has been housed at the jail since being brought back from North Carolina a day after the June 17, 2015, slayings of nine parishioners during a Bible study at Emanuel AME Church. He faces the death penalty in upcoming trials in federal and state courts.
Officials are investigating how Stafford managed to get through a steel cell door with a narrow vertical window and down the stairs to reach Roof.
The two detention officers assigned to the unit are being interviewed and officials are also looking into the possibility the electronic door mechanism malfunctioned.
The area of the jail is for federal and high-security prisoners. It has two tiers of cells and the shower Roof was using was in the centre on the ground floor. Cell doors can only be opened by officers sitting at a control console.
At the time, one of the two officers in the unit was taking toilet paper to another inmate while a second officer was taking a break, perhaps to go to the bathroom or to get something, the sheriff said.
"It seems to me pretty obvious at this point that at the very least we have complacency," Cannon said. "We do things day-in and day-out and they become routine."
It was the jail's first incident with Roof, Cannon said, adding that he wasn't sure how long the internal investigation would take.
The sheriff said he could not say if race was a motive for the attack.
"I can't speculate," he said. "There is nothing that I am aware of beyond the obvious speculation that we would all have, given the nature of the situation. But nothing specific."
The federal government has charged Roof with hate crimes and other offences in the shootings. Prosecutors allege Roof talked of starting a race war and posed with the Confederate battle flag before the killings. His federal trial is set for November.
He also faces the death penalty in state court where he is charged with nine counts of murder in a trial set to begin next year.
Sheriff: Church massacre accused Dylann Roof attacked in jail | World | News | T