9 Blacks killed in church. Cops looking for White guy

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

He's just another in a long line of nutjobs.

Yes, but firstly a Racist.. if anyone could ever be called a Racist.. and I would love to know more about his parents if they are culpable in any way.

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yes, but firstly a Racist.. if anyone could ever be called a Racist.. and I would love to know more about his parents if they are culpable in any way.

Racism is itself nutty as far as I'm concerned. It's not logical, it's judgement which is primarily based on superficial reasoning and stereotypical anecdotes.

B00Mer

Racism is itself nutty as far as I'm concerned. It's not logical, it's judgement which is primarily based on superficial reasoning and stereotypical anecdotes.

Yes, but it is taught to humans.. we are not born racist. As I said, I would like to know more about his childhood and parents.

Didn't His father give him the gun, did he know his son was easily triggered and a racist?

What and how was this monster created.

SLM
+4

Yes, but it is taught to humans.. we are not born racist. As I said, I would like to know more about his childhood and parents.

You can raise two children in completely the same way and they can still grow up to be very different people. The human experience is too complex to boil it down so succinctly I think. Far too many variables.

Quote:

Didn't His father give him the gun, did he know his son was easily triggered and a racist?

People don't pay attention to the warning signs. Go look for the thread I posted this morning in the members lounge about the Monster of Montague. Guy flapped his lips about his thoughts, his anger....no one took him seriously until he took lives. It was too late then.

B00Mer
+2 / -1
This is what happens when you stoke the fires of racism, bigotry, stupidity, hatred and fear.

Donald Trump Said Much The Same Thing That Dylann Storm Roof Said Before He Pulled The Trigger

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Hurray. Guns to the rescue. Happy gun ownership America. lol.

At least he didn't kill any republicans.

How do you know that?

B00Mer
Hillary Clinton Quick To Exploit Church Shooting With Racist, Anti-Gun Opportunism

If the Democrats had asked for an incident that fit into their political playbook they couldn’t have gotten anything more tailor-made for their agenda and talking points than the South Carolina church shooting. What a lucky political break for them it was that the message of white aggression against innocent black people took this “unexpected” turn.

After Hussein Obama was first to jump on the anti-guns and racism bandwagon that was pulling away on the street in front of the AME church in Charleston, it was Hillary Clinton’s turn to make political hay out of a tragedy. Ambulance and hearse chasing is never inappropriate for a pandering politician, and letting a perfectly good crisis go to waste is never acceptable.

The vile hypocrite Hillary Clinton, who we must remember is still hiding her role in the deaths of four Americans under her care in Libya, describes how she learned about the shooting after she landed in Las Vegas for her speaking engagement. Just like Hussein Obama, she’s learning of breaking political news events the way the rest of us everyday billionaires do, from newspapers and airport lounge television screens.

She “sincerely” delivers someone else’s words, describing how “the shock and pain of this crime of hate strikes deep,” noting that nine people, women and men, were cut down at prayer. We can imagine that those in Benghazi were engaged in quite a bit of prayer of their own when they too were cut down, Ms Clinton, but she doesn’t talk about that. There is literally no future in it for her.

She said the news broke her heart, a revelation in itself that such an organ existed, and says we shouldn’t see violence anywhere. Clinton’s new mission is to bring us a world without violence, it seems. The best way to do that is to nullify the Second Amendment and she’s the woman for the job. She announces her campaign strategy for capitalizing on this “random event,” saying, “In the days ahead we will once again ask what led to this terrible tragedy and where we, as a nation, need to go.”

For someone who just learned about this when her plane landed, Hillary and her team are remarkably prepared to capitalize on the event. It must be due to their high level of political professionalism.

The most corrupt woman in politics then says, “In order to make sense of it, we have to be honest.” The solemn nature of the topic and the partisan composition of the audience were sufficient to prevent the auditorium from bursting out in laughter at her naked hypocrisy. She then built on that foundation, saying, “We have to face hard truths about race, violence, guns and division.” She also singled out a need to “pray for justice,” that “our country finds unity.” We could make great strides in that direction if the Democrats would quit stirring up racial tensions for political gains but that obviously isn’t going to happen. Tensions and outrage motivate voters so we’ll see more fomented civil unrest in the name of moving the progressive agenda forward.

She the quotes from the same MLK speech that Obama used earlier in his pandering comments as part of her material. Even though Clinton claims to have just learned of this event when her plane touched down, apparently not traveling first class or having access to a phone in flight, her speech writer surely should have known the content of Obama’s speech. Could they be deliberately coordinating the message to forward the progressive agenda? Are they delivering the same message in order to manipulate the American mindset into being more willing to appease gun-grabbers?

She promises that the American people are standing with the victims “As we seek answers and take action.” She asks, “How many innocent people in our country, from little children to church members to movie theater attendees, how many people do we need to see cut down before we act?” Of course Clinton is always acting, and this is one of her better performances.

She gets to the “call to action” part of her sales pitch, saying, “As we mourn and as our hearts break a little more, and as we send this message of solidarity that we will not forsake those who have been victimized by gun violence. This time we have to find answers together.”

She says, “I pledge to you I will work with you, those of you who are local officials, those of you who are thinking hard about your own communities, let’s unite in partnership. Not just to talk, but to act.”

She finishes off with one of her husband’s trademark “Clinton lip-bites,” something else she shared with the earlier presentation by the occupier of the White House.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICVCw_gW_a8

source: Hillary Clinton Quick To Exploit Church Shooting With Racist, Anti-Gun Opportunism | ConstitutionRising.com

EagleSmack
+2

If the Democrats had asked for an incident that fit into their political playbook they couldn’t have gotten anything more tailor-made for their agenda and talking points than the South Carolina church shooting.

He shot up a Christian church.

That doesn't really fit with the "right wing Christian nut jobs" rhetoric.

gopher

He's just another in a long line of nutjobs.

WaPo had an interesting article on this type of designation:

Shooters of color are called ‘terrorists’ and ‘thugs.’ Why are white shooters called ‘mentally ill’?
This racist media narrative around mass violence falls apart with the Charleston church shooting.

Shooters of color are called ‘terrorists’ and ‘thugs.’ Why are white shooters called ‘mentally ill’? - The Washington Post

Not sure I can agree with all of this as racial riots have been at times attributed to mental illness and there has been some muted criticism of mass shootings by whites as terrorism. The best thing to do is to apply the same standard to all antisocial people whether they be street rioters, rogue cops, or whatever and for society to work towards finding meaningful solutions that will prevent these evils.

EagleSmack
+1
Not a "shooter" per se but certainly a terrorist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American terrorist who detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

gopher
^ that particular incident marked a turn in how people defined "terrorists" in our society - you might recall that I once mentioned how my Iranian friend was threatened after the incident. This because far too many people thought only Muslims could be terrorists. Then after a short while we discovered who the real terrorist was.

I have often said that people like McVeigh, Gordon Kahl, Eric Rudolph, William Pierce should be designated as such. This way the definition of the term ''terrorist'' is no longer attributed to only one group in society. Hopefully thereafter we can go about finding the solution to the problems which lead to these antisocial actions.

tay
"white supremacists worried that Charleston shooting makes them look bad"

Stormfront commenters continued to hold out hope Thursday morning that perhaps Roof wasn't motivated by racism -- maybe it was anti-Christian hatred instead -- and their movement could keep what they think of as their good name.

"Lets not jump to conclusions and call him a WN [white nationalist] until there is an indication as such... The fact that he targeted a church gives me an inkling that it was religion-related," wrote WhiteVirginian.

"Yep, bad news for gun rights advocates as well," wrote maththeorylover2008. "Another nail in the coffin for the 2nd Amendment."

Time and again, many Stormfront members emphasized that their online community is one inclined to peace and racial harmony -- albeit segregated.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1106463-new/

and

White Supremacists Worried Charleston Shooting Makes Them Look Bad

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

^ that particular incident marked a turn in how people defined "terrorists" in our society - you might recall that I once mentioned how my Iranian friend was threatened after the incident. This because far too many people thought only Muslims could be terrorists. Then after a short while we discovered who the real terrorist was.

I have often said that people like McVeigh, Gordon Kahl, Eric Rudolph, William Pierce should be designated as such. This way the definition of the term ''terrorist'' is no longer attributed to only one group in society. Hopefully thereafter we can go about finding the solution to the problems which lead to these antisocial actions.

And Gopher does an About Face

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

"white supremacists worried that Charleston shooting makes them look bad"

Stormfront commenters continued to hold out hope Thursday morning that perhaps Roof wasn't motivated by racism -- maybe it was anti-Christian hatred instead -- and their movement could keep what they think of as their good name.

"Lets not jump to conclusions and call him a WN [white nationalist] until there is an indication as such... The fact that he targeted a church gives me an inkling that it was religion-related," wrote WhiteVirginian.

"Yep, bad news for gun rights advocates as well," wrote maththeorylover2008. "Another nail in the coffin for the 2nd Amendment."

Time and again, many Stormfront members emphasized that their online community is one inclined to peace and racial harmony -- albeit segregated.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1106463-new/

and

White Supremacists Worried Charleston Shooting Makes Them Look Bad

How about we just call him a murderer. Then we can charge him with murder and convict him of murder and sentence him for murder. Wouldn't that just cover all the bases?

Ludlow

How about we just call him a murderer. Then we can charge him with murder and convict him of murder and sentence him for murder. Wouldn't that just cover all the bases?

yeah but then you'd put the analysts out of business

JLM
"How about we just call him a murderer. Then we can charge him with murder and convict him of murder and sentence him for murder. Wouldn't that just cover all the bases?"

Probably the most sensible post on this thread! Make the perpetrator responsible and forget all the bullsh*t about guns!

B00Mer
Dylann Roof 'manifesto': Massacre suspect explains why he 'chose' Charleston

Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof has allegedly written a racist manifesto in which he was unveiling why he “chose” his target. The text surfaced as Roof’s website detailing his racist stances appeared online.

The webpage appears to also feature a zip file that contained photos of Roof, posing with a gun and burning an American flag.

In what the media has dubbed Roof’s “manifesto,” the suspected killer of nine people is speaking at length about what led him to carry out the massacre.

Roof apparently launched a website called Lastrhodesian.com where he explained how he was radicalized, why he chose to attack Charleston church and why he was spat on the United States flag in the photos.

According to the South Carolina shooting suspect, the event that influenced his decision to go on a rampage was the case of Trayvon Martin, a 17-year old Afro-American from Florida who was fatally shot by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, in 2012.

He said he read Wikipedia article about Martin case and was “unable to understand what the big deal was.” He said that he concluded Zimmerman was right to kill Martin.

Explaining that he was not raised “in a racist home or environment,” Roof went on to explain what had made him become “completely racially aware.”

He divided his racist text into several sections which detailed his feelings about different races, such as African American, Jews and Hispanics, as well as patriotism.

The South Carolina shooter then writes that he “hates the sight of the American flag,” as “people are pretending like they have something to be proud [of] while White people are being murdered daily in the streets.”

At the end Roof gives "an explanation" of why exactly he chose Charleston church.

Roof explained that he chose Charleston as the place for his murderous act as “it is most historic city in my state” and that it has “the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country.”
Someone “has to have the bravery” to take the city “to the real world and I guess that has to be me,” writes the shooter.

The authenticity of the site has yet to be confirmed. Reports claim that the South Carolina shooter bought the site domain back in February 2015. The discovery was apparently made based on a reverse domain look-up service that found someone using the name Dylann Roof.

The racial manifesto surfaced on Saturday as crowds flocked to Charleston to pay tribute to the nine victims – six women and three men – of the church massacre. People gathering near Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church carried placards and signs conveying words of solace and frustration over the heinous act.

Second flag on Dylann Roof's jacket appears to be that of white-rule Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe

If it is confirmed that the website does belong to 21-year-old Roof, it may prove the claims of his roommate, Dalton Tyler, who earlier told AP that the suspect had been “planning something like that for six months.”

“He was big into segregation and other stuff,” Tyler said. “He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going "to do something like that and then kill himself.”

The name of the website – lastrhodesian.com – could also explain his Facebook photo which shows Roof wearing a jacket with a patch of the Rhodesian flag. Rhodesia was the name for the African country currently called Zimbabwe when it was still ruled by a white minority population. Power was transferred to the black majority in 1980, when the country was renamed.

source: http://rt.com/usa/268612-roof-racist...esto-shooting/

Tecumsehsbones
Sounds like a fine young American.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sounds like a bat sh*t nut crazy loony tune racist.

Generally I would say this guy is a prime candidate for the death penalty, but he's ONLY 21.. let him rot slowly in jail for the next 65 years or so.

Let a team of psychologist poke and prod at him like a science experiment to see what makes him tick.

captain morgan
+1

Looks like we got a contender for 'Most F*cked-Up Youth'... Omar Khadr currently is the champ, but Storm could easily unseat him.

What say we organize a cage match between the 2?

Tecumsehsbones
+1 / -1

Sounds like a bat sh*t nut crazy loony tune racist.

That's what I said.

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Looks like we got a contender for 'Most F*cked-Up Youth'... Omar Khadr currently is the champ, but Storm could easily unseat him.

What say we organize a cage match between the 2?

If he had shouted "Allahu akbar!" instead of "I want to kill black people," folk hereabouts'd be screaming to deport everybody who looks like him.

Hmm. . . not a bad idea.

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Probably the most sensible post on this thread! Make the perpetrator responsible and forget all the bullsh*t about guns!

It's not as if talking about guns is going to prevent the state from convicting and sentencing Dylann Roof. We can do both. We can also talk about racism and America's culture of violence.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

It's not as if talking about guns is going to prevent the state from convicting and sentencing Dylann Roof. We can do both. We can also talk about racism and America's culture of violence.

Hey it's not like we invented the shyt. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree. I will admit though that it is insane here in regard to violence .

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

J.M.H.O. Corduroy but as long as guns are being blamed for this nonsense, it removes some weight off the shoulders of the perpetrator, similar to a see through blouse or short skirt reducing the responsibility on a rapist.

Locutus
+1
Dean Skoreyko ‏@bcbluecon

"New York Times falls for Dylann Roof My Little Pony hoax"

http://pllqt.it/dCzAWt

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Dean Skoreyko ‏@bcbluecon

"New York Times falls for Dylann Roof My Little Pony hoax"

http://pllqt.it/dCzAWt

Oh Dear. Now My Little Pony is not sacred. Somebody no doubt will be quite upset.

Locutus
+1
Your moral and intellectual superiors

By EBD on June 23, 2015 12:01 AM | 3 Comments

16 year-old kid jerks around the biggest news outlet in the world.
"As we expected, the New York Times reporter took to this like a fat kid in a candy store. No questions asked."
Why I Messed With The Biggest News Outlet in The World – A Report.

June 21, 2015 / benjaminwareing1998

https://nextgenerationblogs.wordpres...-in-the-world/

spaminator
Did Dylann Roof's racism rise when girl snubbed him for black guy?
Postmedia Network
First posted: Monday, June 22, 2015 01:34 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, June 22, 2015 01:43 PM EDT
The racist massacre of black church-goers in Charleston, S.C., could be traced back a case of unrequited love.
The cousin of suspect Dylann Roof told online news site the Intercept that Roof's racist edge only began to show after "a girl he liked starting dating a black guy two years back."
That's when he "kind of went over the edge," Scott Roof told the site.
"Dylann liked her," the cousin was quoted as saying. "The black guy got her. He changed. I don't know if we would be here if not ..." he said before reportedly hanging up the phone on the Intercept reporter.
The cousin also said Dylann began listening to a lot of "that white power music stuff."
On Saturday, a website emerged in which Roof appears to have written a racist manifesto and posed in photographs with a handgun and standing in front of a Confederate military museum and plantation slave houses.
In it the author writes: "I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is the most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me."
Roof's now-removed Facebook page showed him wearing a black jacket that prominently features the flags of Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe, and apartheid-era South Africa.
Another photo on Facebook, published by a friend, shows Roof sitting on the hood of a black car with a licence plate that says "Confederate States of America," a reference to the pro-slavery breakaway republic that fought a civil war against the Union in the 1860s.
- with files from The Associated Press
Police lead suspected shooter Dylann Roof into the courthouse in Shelby, N.C., on June 18, 2015. (REUTERS/Jason Miczek)

Did Dylann Roof's racism rise when girl snubbed him for black guy? | World | New

captain morgan
+1

That's what I said.

If he had shouted "Allahu akbar!" instead of "I want to kill black people," folk hereabouts'd be screaming to deport everybody who looks like him.

I was not aware that Storm was basing his 'racial cleansing' along theological lines.. Who knew, eh?

All the same, I doubt that you'd have too many people shed a tear for Storm if he were 'detained indefinitely' in somewhere like Gitmo

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I was not aware that Storm was basing his 'racial cleansing' along theological lines.. Who knew, eh?

Is that the line now? If it ain't religious, it ain't terrorism?