9 Blacks killed in church. Cops looking for White guy

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by grumpydigger View Post

every week, there's another incredible act of stupidity .
The access to firearms by the mentally disturbed seems to be commonplace in American society.

Sadly next week will be another one.

What has the army got to do with this?

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

One of these guys killed 9 people. One of these guys was selling single cigarettes.

Not justifying one but perhaps the guy killing 9 gave himself up without resistance?

JLM
+2
Ironically Obama was on the news tonight depairing about gun accessibility for the umpteenth time. Time to put the blame where it belongs, on the perpetrator- if it wasn't a gun it could have been a tire iron. These bastards don't care how they kill!

B00Mer

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

But murdering innocent people is perfectly all right!!?? Loser!

IdRatherBeSkiing

So it's Donald Trump's fault?

B00Mer
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Why not..two peas in a pod. both are lunatics.

gopher
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

But you have to understand, Twila, the one guy was likely depriving the Gov't. of some tax money!

and when the wrongful death lawsuit is settled it will cost the government even more in tax dollars

EagleSmack
+2

One of these guys killed 9 people. One of these guys was selling single cigarettes.

Don't get in the way of NYC and their tax money Twila.

captain morgan
+4

Which one was fighting the cops?

B00Mer
Does anybody else notice that Dylann Storm Roof looks just like

the sadistic bastard Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones?

tay
+2

Does anybody else notice that Dylann Storm Roof looks just like

the sadistic bastard Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones?

No.

But then again I'm not familiar with Game of Thrones and have never heard of the actor..........

Jon Stewart apologized to his audience tonight for not having any jokes for them, as he just dropped the comedy to get serious about Charleston. He said, “I honestly have nothing, other than just sadness.”

“By acknowledging it,” Stewart pointed out, “by staring into that and seeing it for what it is, we still won’t do jack****. Yeah, that’s us. That’s the part that blows my mind.”

He contrasted how the U.S. does whatever it can to protect everyone from foreign threats, but has an “eh, what are you gonna do?” attitude to domestic threats.

Stewart brought up the racial wounds being opened in Charleston, especially invoking how South Carolina still flies the Confederate flag and has roads named for Confederate generals.

He sarcastically added, “And the white guy’s the one who feels like his country’s being taken away from him.”

video

An Emotional Stewart Drops the Comedy to Talk Charleston: ‘We Still Won’t Do Jack****’ | Mediaite

Sal
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

no it's Obama's he could be his son

DaSleeper
+1
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/me...34764-why.html

Sal
Hypocrite control alert

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/me...34764-why.html

Walter
Colorado Springs vs. Charleston: The Church Massacre That Ended Differently - Katie Pavlich

Corduroy
+1

Is there a source for this other than a picture on the internet? I haven't heard of him making any statement and I doubt he would. All of that seems a bit too on the nose to have actually been said.

Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

and when the wrongful death lawsuit is settled it will cost the government even more in tax dollars

The government doesn't care about wasting tax dollars. Some political parties make it their platform and some voters fall for it every time.

JLM
He'd do well to keep his yapping to a minimum. I'm sure they have Ol' Sparky all tuned up and freshly oiled for this c/s.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

He'd do well to keep his yapping to a minimum .

too late

Quote:

The 21-year-old suspected gunman told his trailer park friends last week that he wanted to kill people at a local college — but no one took him seriously because of his “deadpan sense of humor,” neighbor Christon Scriven told the Daily News.
“He flat out told us he was going to do this stuff,” said Scriven, who lives in the same Lexington, S.C., trailer park as Roof.
Last Wednesday — exactly one week before the Charleston church massacre — Roof told his friends and neighbors “he was looking to kill a bunch of people on Wednesday” at the College of Charleston, Christon said.

EagleSmack
+1

I second the question.

Is there a source for this statement?

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I second the question.

Is there a source for this statement?

I looked

I can't find one

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

I looked

I can't find one

Well here is a link about the survivor he spared to tell his story.. "publicity"

Survivor says Charleston shooter spared her to ‘tell everyone’ what happened | WHNT.com

Let me narrow in on the Donald Trump connection for you.. other than both being egotistical psychopaths.

Although, if you're disputing Trump bagged on Mexicans.. hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYVtB-33aNg

EagleSmack
+1

Well here is a link about the survivor he spared to tell his story.. "publicity"

Survivor says Charleston shooter spared her to ‘tell everyone’ what happened | WHNT.com

Let me narrow in on the Donald Trump connection for you.. other than both being egotistical psychopaths.

Although, if you're disputing Trump bagged on Mexicans.. hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

Soooooo.... it's a fake?

IdRatherBeSkiing

This "eyewitness account" is from the NCAAP president who has had no direct contact with anybody involved in this case. Good reporting.

SLM
+2

Soooooo.... it's a fake?

Oh potato/tomato. Some say fake, others say sensationalistic.....

Fish gotta swim, news has to sell ad copy.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

too late

If he's quiet and appears contrite some doddering old judge might feel sorry for him and sentence him to life in the crowbar hotel.

I keep forgetting to say "alleged" when discussing the accused. He's "innocent" until proven guilty.

EagleSmack
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Oh potato/tomato. Some say fake, others say sensationalistic.....

Fish gotta swim, news has to sell ad copy.

Never let a tragedy go to waste!

SLM
+2

Never let a tragedy go to waste!

Only sex sells better!

Corduroy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYVtB-33aNg

No one is disputing what Donald Trump said about Mexicans. The question is whether that quote from Roof is an actual quote from Roof.

B00Mer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tupja_Ra6T0

$1 million dollar bond.

Why give him bond at all??

Friend of Accused SC Shooter Claims He 'Wanted to Start a Race War'