Shot fired in Ottawa

Walter
+1
One of the ceremonial guards at the national cenotaph has been shot.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Sh!t.

petros
+1
Jesus!

IdRatherBeSkiing
Soldier shot at National War Memorial in Ottawa - Politics - CBC News

Walter
+1
If (like there's an if) the shooter is Muslim and on the watch list ALL of the others on the list must be arrested.

petros
It's not going to end well. They are doing chest compressions on the victim.

A witness says "a long haired Native American."

Walter
+1
Drudge is on it already. Best news digest online.
Shots fired near Canadian parliament...

POLICE: soldier shot...

REPORT: Gunman inside...

petros
They have a picture of the guy.

Kreskin
+2
Bastard.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+3
They shot and killed the gunman inside Parliament Hill.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

They have a picture of the guy.

Who are they?

WLDB
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

They shot and killed the gunman inside Parliament Hill.

Who are they?

Ive read there is still another one on the loose.

mentalfloss
Shots fired!

(too early?)

Anyway, hopefully this is resolved quickly.

grainfedpraiboy
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

Looks like he/she is a Muslim or is at least is dressed like an Arabic jihadist.

The real surprise would be if he/she weren't Muslim and let's face it, if he/she is not a Muslim they will have to run him/her through a battery of tests to establish his/her sanity..... and testing mental stability is something that never would occur if the person is murdering in the name of Islam. Just saying.....

mentalfloss
CBC is reporting he was using a long gun.

A long gun.

Last edited by mentalfloss; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:16 AM..

B00Mer
Let me guess another fukking Muslim..

BruSan
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

An Electrical maintenance crew member performing repair to services outside on the street witnessed two dressed in like designed/patterned scarves with faces covered. One jumped the fence to shoot one of the ceremonial guards of the unknown soldier tomb while the other stayed behind the fence....both then ran off, one to car jack a Toyota, another into the streets to disappear.

How on earth did this clown get inside the center block with a long gun? Seems we need a real and tangible victim before authorities take this stuff seriously. There goes our naiveté!

One down, one to go and a whole bunch of them to deal with later. Radical imams preaching hatred or radical online sites targeting impressionable and youth need to be shut down ASAP. It would appear we have as many stupid young people as there are elsewhere.

Mudhamnuts is going to be busy determining just who to assign the remaining virgins to. They must be in short supply given the tendency the greedy, living ones have for gobbling up pre-pubescent ones and raping them in multiples at a time.

bill barilko
+1
Nothing surprises me any more.

WLDB
Quote: Originally Posted by BruSan View Post

How on earth did this clown get inside the center block with a long gun? Seems we need a real and tangible victim before authorities take this stuff seriously. There goes our naiveté!

Got inside the centre block? I havent read that. It'd be pretty easy to get on the grounds though. im there regularly and the security near the gate would not be too hard to get by even with a long gun. But making it to the building and getting inside? That would be quite surprising.

mentalfloss
+1
Do we have any details on the suspect(s) other than 'crazy fukking Muslim jihadist'?

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Do we have any details on the suspect(s) other than 'crazy fukking Muslim jihadist'?

I hadn't heard the crazy part.

B00Mer
...and the buggers missed shooting Justin Trudeau.. damit.

mentalfloss
Michele Rempel tweeted to her mom that she is safe lol

grainfedpraiboy
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Muslims who murder in the name of Islam are not called "crazy". Christians, Buddhists, Hindus etc would be "crazy" if they did those things but not Muslims. These fellows are just being good Muslims by doing Allah's bidding. Where's the "crazy" in that?

B00Mer
+1 / -6
Justine Trudeau out safely??

Yeah he slithered out via a drainpipe, apparently.

#juan
+7 / -2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

...and the buggers missed shooting Justin Trudeau.. damit.

Absolutely stupid thing to say BOOMer. Why don't you leave that nonsense in Texas.

Colpy
At LEAST two shooters.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

Absolutely stupid thing to say BOOMer. Why don't you leave that nonsense in Texas.

Nope... it's my feelings, I hate.. no loath the guy.

If he is elected.. I would burn my passport and pull a Ted Cruz.

Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

At LEAST two shooters.

More I heard.. 2 in front dressed in Arab scarfs and military outfits..

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

I viewed it as a humourous antidote. I sincerely doubt he actually wanted Justine dead.

Locutus
+1
Ottawa Police have now confirmed three shooting locations: Parliament Hill, War Memorial and “near Rideau Centre”, the city’s main shopping mall located just blocks from the Hill.

Shots Fired on Parliament Hill | Talk Radio AM640

Footage from Globe reporter captures exchange of gun fire in Parliament Hill building - YouTube

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by grainfedpraiboy View Post

Muslims who murder in the name of Islam are not called "crazy". Christians, Buddhists, Hindus etc would be "crazy" if they did those things but not Muslims. These fellows are just being good Muslims by doing Allah's bidding. Where's the "crazy" in that?

Anyone who shoots anyone else for no good reason is crazy imo.