White Woman Assaulted in Milwaukee by Blacks for Playing 'Black Music'

Locutus
A saxophone player was assaulted outside the Summerfest grounds near Chicago St. on Wednesday, June 26th around 11 p.m.

26-year-old street performer Cassandra Struve became a target on opening night while she was playing an old jazz song.

“I was playing Minnie the Moocher, classic Blues Brothers song,” said Struve. ”A lady with a child in her hand came up to me, smacked me in my face and said ‘don’t play that.’”

Struve says three African American women confronted her and shouted that a white girl could not play the song.

After being hit, Struve says she was shocked and pushed the woman away, but was hit again.

“Her daughter came out of nowhere and punched me twice in the side of the face,” said Struve. “After she did that I was instantly upset. You know, I mean, I cried.”

A group of workers at a nearby hot dog stand witnessed the attack.

“It was chaotic, you know, it was really chaotic,” said Lee Johnson.

Johnson says he tried to confront the women but they continued walking away. Then he decided to check on Struve.

“I went down to her aid and assisted her the best I could and called 911 for her,” said Johnson.

Struve says she has a bruise on her temple, but will continue to play outside Summerfest.

“Saxophone is an innocent instrument. It’s supposed to spread the love and joy with people, not to bring hatred,” said Struve.

Two women, 14- and 24-years-old, were cited for disorderly conduct. A 41-year-old woman was cited for assault and battery and disorderly conduct.

Street performer assaulted outside Summerfest | FOX6Now.com

BaalsTears
It's not possible to live with people who are so aggressive over nothing. They must be shunned and avoided.

DurkaDurka
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

It's not possible to live with people who are so aggressive over nothing. They must be shunned and avoided.

what sort of people of people do you refer to?

Locutus
+6
#4  Top Rated Post
Anglo Saxophonists I imagine.

lone wolf
+2
They never heard "don't shoot me I'm only the piano (sax in this case) player"?

Sal
+3
Quote:

two women, 14- and 24-years-old, were cited for disorderly conduct. A 41-year-old woman was cited for assault and battery and disorderly conduct.

it's interesting to see a 14 year old identified as a woman...none the less, I am glad the women were caught and I hope they don't just fine them, I hope they have to do something in the community which will give them the "opportunity" to experience and/or understand we are all just members of the human race struggling to do our best....no colour involved.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

what sort of people of people do you refer to?

Home Invasion in Millburn NJ caught on nanny cam - brutal beating in front of daughter June, 2013 - YouTube

The instinct for self-preservation requires each individual to avoid the risk of physical harm from people who are unpredictable.

lone wolf
+1
I figure she was probably concentrating on the music and not the people. Sad part is, people don't come with idiot lights

hunboldt
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Anglo Saxophonists I imagine.

Horatio Hornblower, to be specific...
Horatio Hornblower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are people surprised. Negroes get crazy folk in the summer heat, just like whites do..

Blackleaf
+2
We get told by the multiculturalists that we should be "tolerant" of other races of peoples living in our midsts, yet those other peoples are often anything but tolerant themselves.

hunboldt
+1
YAWN>>>
Look-it was a sidewalk slap fight . three crazy women, not Ambassadors for the Negro Race, for Gaws sake....

Moving right along....

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

We get told by the multiculturalists that we should be "tolerant" of other races of peoples living in our midsts, yet those other peoples are often anything but tolerant themselves.

I would venture to guess you are not fond of Scottish independence or of the Fenian movement.

karrie
+1
Oh boy.... I wonder, if I start scouring the news for offenses perpetrated by white people, how our 'race' would fare in the mirror. I mean, the mere existence of the KKK and NeoNazis proves that white people are hate filled bigots, doesn't it?

Corduroy

It's only recently that I've noticed what an unashamed racist you are. A lot of people cover it up with coded language but you're right out there.

#juan
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

It's only recently that I've noticed what an unashamed racist you are. A lot of people cover it up with coded language but you're right out there.

What was racist in Blackleaf's post?
Last edited by #juan; Jul 3rd, 2013 at 10:23 AM..

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

What was racist in Blackleaf'f post?

Nothing I saw.

Blackleaf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

I would venture to guess you are not fond of Scottish independence or of the Fenian movement.

No, definitely not.

Neither are the vast majority of Scots, too, judging by the polls. The Scots Nats are losing the argument and are going to lose next year's independence referendum.

Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

Oh boy.... I wonder, if I start scouring the news for offenses perpetrated by white people, how our 'race' would fare in the mirror. I mean, the mere existence of the KKK and NeoNazis proves that white people are hate filled bigots, doesn't it?

As ever, whenever black people physically attack a white person we have idiots coming on trying to make excuses for it, like: "Yeah, but some white people are member of the Ku Klux Klan!" as if that somehow excuses an attack by black people on a white person.

Put it this way, if a group of black people attacked me for no good reason I'll be really pissed off if some goon came up to me, whilst I'm lying in a pool of blood, and says to me: "If I start scouring the news for offenses perpetrated by white people, how our 'race' would fare in the mirror. I mean, the mere existence of the KKK and NeoNazis proves that white people are hate filled bigots, doesn't it?"

And why is it, whenever a group of white people attack a black person, we never hear similar excuses trotted out, such as: "Yeah, but some black people were members of the Black Panthers, so it not just white people who are violent thugs!"
Last edited by Blackleaf; Jul 3rd, 2013 at 10:54 AM..

karrie
+2

And why is it, whenever a group of white people attack a black person, we never hear similar excuses trotted out, such as: "Yeah, but some black people were members of the Black Panthers, so it not just white people who are violent thugs!"

Because people tend to make it about THOSE white people, not all white people. "I bet those white guys were racists", not "all white guys are racists"

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

Because people tend to make it about THOSE white people, not all white people. "I bet those white guys were racists", not "all white guys are racists"

I bet those three black women don't get charged for racist assault, though. Two women were cited for disorderly conduct. A 41-year-old and one was cited for assault and battery and disorderly conduct. I've noticed none of them have been charged for racism. Yet if three white women beat up a black girl for playing "white music" the three would instantly be seen as racist bigots.

karrie
+2

I bet those three black women don't get charged for racist assault, though. Two women were cited for disorderly conduct. A 41-year-old and one was cited for assault and battery and disorderly conduct. I've noticed none of them have been charged for racism. Yet if three white women beat up a black girl for playing "white music" the three would instantly be seen as racist bigots.

The fact that the justice system treats it differently isn't the fault of all minorities though. Being angry with the minorities for bad policy and taking it out through dislike of them is just a snake eating its tail.

If what these women did is as described, they are racists, nothing more or less, regardless of what popular thought says on the matter. Scum, and criminals to boot. But, nothing about that scenario makes me want to lower myself to their level and be a racist too.

Tecumsehsbones
It's absolute, logical proof that all black people hate all white people, and the whole black race is a massive conspiracy to commit genocide against whites, and deny the survivors equality.

Locutus

Nuggler
+1

Sometimes they can be right fukkin looney nutbars, Blacky. Over the cliff. Beyond the pale. And etc.

Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

get stuffed.

Corduroy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

What was racist in Blackleaf's post?

The post very clearly demarcates people into races suggesting that charges of racism are directed at "us" while "we" should be tolerant "them" but "they" are not tolerant of "us". He takes the position of the embattled privileged. He identifies his race as the target of criticism and defends it by redirecting that criticism at other races.

When "multiculturalists" say we should be tolerant, they don't mean white people should be tolerant of non-white people. They mean we, as in everyone, should be tolerant. But Blackleaf narrows the definition of we to his race. Why? Because his mindset is inherently racist. That's the first thing he thinks of.

Racism exist in all groups. It's not just white people hating non-white people, or even racial groups hating racial groups. It's individuals hating groups. Everybody should know this and be capable of expressing it without recourse to racist language, if of course you aren't actually a racist. Blackleaf decides the only way to express this, however, is with language that attacks whole races. He even describes other races as "living in our midsts" as if we weren't living together but infiltrated by a sneaky mass of others.

It's way too obvious on this forum that most people are closet racist and constantly post to justify their racism. I don't want to be nice about it and no one else should. Time to start calling people out. Yeah, I called him a racist. ****ing deal.

karrie
Well put. And I'm saying that because it warranted more than an anonymous to the rest of the forum thumbs up.

Angstrom
There are lots of crazy folks out there. Lock your doors and don't go outside.

gopher

Well, Blackie, as you likely know white cops stop and frisk black teens in NYC and all throughout the USA. When a teen objects he is often roughed up and thrown in jail. People don't call that an assault though it should be as it represents government intrusionism. When the IRS or NSA does it, right wingers get riled up. But when cops like sheriff Arpaio do it, it's perfectly ok to those same right wing critics. So there is a double standard in this regard as well. Mind you this happens thousands of times a day (to all minorities, not just blacks) all through out the USA without the slightest objection from the right wing which shows their racist double standards.

As a Brit you know fully well that this happens and many of your kinsman have voiced objection in the Guardian.

Now watch as Eagle says "broken record" because he knows this is the truth but lacks the guts and honesty to admit this is so.

----------

As for Scots, last I heard was roughly a tie of 44% aye, 44% nay, with the balance unsure.

I've mentioned before that I have a few friends in the Highlands and greatly admired their strong clinging onto their culture even though their Doric is nearly impossible to understand.

Lastly, as for the Fenians, well what New Yorker or Bostonian doesn't have a few friends among them? I did in the past but have lost touch with them.

----------

And just a question if you please - you were called racist above. What is your answer to that charge?

damngrumpy
+2
Doesn't it just warm your heart to know we have such nice people
in the world? There was a time when black artists and music
people were trying to be heard by white audiences and the radio
stations were either black or white. Now there are some who want
to go back to that. What really surprises me is Rev Al Sharpton
hasn't been on the air defending the actions of the three misguided
souls who were defending the purity of black music.
To me there is two kinds of music, good music and bad music.
Instead of seeing this as a compliment they were insulted which doesn't
say much for their IQ

Locutus

Let’s take a look into Al Sharpton’s soul:

Vintage Al Sharpton footage: 'You a punk faggot -- now come on and do something' - YouTube

Tweet Of The Day… | Weasel Zippers

gopher
^ has blackie been back? still awaiting his reply ....