I.........can't believe............ Cpt Kirk........is....................81....today

petros
Happy

B-day

Bill

Cliffy
+1
How to kiss a woman by Captain Kirk - YouTube

What the hell is he wearing?

Spade
+1
A manny-bra in warp drive.

Is that weird or what?!

grumpydigger
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
It's amazing what Romulan ale and having sex with green alien women can do for your.....

His toupee turned 42 today

Locutus

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by grumpydigger View Post

It's amazing what Romulan ale and having sex with green alien women can do for your.....

His toupee turned 42 today

Hell toupee.

#juan
Oh God! Bones is gone. Scottie is gone. Sulu is gone. Uhura and Chekov are gone. Spock looks older than Kirk. What is the world coming to? I'm told that TNG episodes are better but I'm a purist.

WLDB
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

Oh God! Bones is gone. Scottie is gone. Sulu is gone. Uhura and Chekov are gone. Spock looks older than Kirk. What is the world coming to? I'm told that TNG episodes are better but I'm a purist.

Sulu, Uhura and Chekov are still around. Spock is older than Kirk so that makes sense.

TNG better? Hmm, no. They aren't really comparable. They are their own thing. They were good in their own right after the first couple seasons.

mentalfloss

TNG is fantastic. I've been going through every episode from season to season with the wife since the new year started.

We're on Season 6 now.

I think she's going to have serious withdrawal symptoms after it's all said and done.

spaminator

jerry goldsmith and alexander courage are also missed.

Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

to baldly go.

Juno Awards 2012 | Tickets | Videos News Photos

Cannuck
Canada's greatest entertainer

William Shatner - "Rocket Man" (1st Generation Copy) - YouTube

WLDB
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

I think she's going to have serious withdrawal symptoms after it's all said and done.

You can prolong it a bit by watching the movies.

eh1eh
Bill's got more hair than any of you could handle. Metaphorically speaking. HBB

shadowshiv

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

TNG is fantastic. I've been going through every episode from season to season with the wife since the new year started.

We're on Season 6 now.

Have you seen the improvements that they made for the upcoming "Best Of" Blu-Ray release? It looks amazing!

I like all incarnations of Star Trek(the OS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise). My favourite series is DS9, particularly when they introduced The Dominion.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

Have you seen the improvements that they made for the upcoming "Best Of" Blu-Ray release? It looks amazing!

I like all incarnations of Star Trek(the OS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise). My favourite series is DS9, particularly when they introduced The Dominion.

I don't have hd or blue ray.