Peel cop files Ontario human rights tribunal complaint

spaminator
Peel cop files Ontario human rights tribunal complaint

January 27, 2014
A Peel police officer has filed an Ontario human rights complaint earlier this month, alleging he lost out on a promotion because, according to his superiors, his work with the ethnic community wasn’t real policing.
Peel cop files Ontario human rights tribunal complaint | CityNews

taxslave
Guess he should have given them more parking tickets.

karrie
wow. I wonder what work will be like for him now.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

wow. I wonder what work will be like for him now.

Go against The Church and lightning bolts will strike. I can't imagine him advancing any further with Peel...

coldstream
These Human Rights Tribunals are menaces. By design they by-pass the judicial process and prerogative, which involves some respect for equal justice before the law based on objective deliberation.. and are meant to empower designated 'victims' groups against designated 'oppressors'.. all subjectively vetted through the politically correct accepted assumptions.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Go against The Church and lightning bolts will strike. I can't imagine him advancing any further with Peel...

Well, and for the next few month he's working while he awaits tribunal. That's like painting a bullseye on your back.

lone wolf
+3
#7  Top Rated Post
...especially if you need backup

Sal
so it's an interesting video, I see an early retirement with a nice benefit package in his future