Why hasn't this been in the News??

Dixie Cup
Conservative
I've never done this before so I hope it works!!
Attached Files
Comforting Embrace.txt (3.7 KB, 15 views )

Dixie Cup
Conservative
It didn't work. Oh well - it was a picture faxed to me by a friend of an American soldier holding a little girl in his arms, resting in a chair, both of them sleeping. Her entire family was slaughtered by the insurgency fighting in Iraq and it seems he is the only one that can settle her down.

It a touching photo and one that should be in the news. But its not. If he was doing something horrible, it'd be all over the world in a flash!!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

I've never done this before so I hope it works!!

I tried opening it but just got a bunch of "machine jargon"

CDNBear

I got it for you Dixie...

JLM
No Party Affiliation

It didn't work. Oh well - it was a picture faxed to me by a friend of an American soldier holding a little girl in his arms, resting in a chair, both of them sleeping. Her entire family was slaughtered by the insurgency fighting in Iraq and it seems he is the only one that can settle her down.

It a touching photo and one that should be in the news. But its not. If he was doing something horrible, it'd be all over the world in a flash!!

Yep, blood guts and gore, treachery and debauchery is what makes the news- sick society.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
It was a repeat.

darkbeaver
Republican
Guess who offed mummy and daddy? Babies have been the spoils of war for thousands of years.

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Guess who offed mummy and daddy? Babies have been the spoils of war for thousands of years.

INSURGENTS

Perhaps you can read that through the haza.....

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

INSURGENTS

Gday Colpy have you made a little brown banker yet this morning? The coalition which invaded Iraq is by definition an insurgency. Clean the gun powder off your glasses Rambo.

darkbeaver
Republican

You should feel no hesitation from posting what you want to communicate just because you may feel that I commented negatively. A picture is as good as a thousand words it is also as bad as a thousand words. It has been in the news in excess of six years I believe. It was intended to engender sympathy for the destroyers of over one million people and portray them as the saviors of that little baby when in fact they were responsible for the death of the parents and her siblings and the uncles and the grandmothers and the future of millions of little children just like her.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

INSURGENTS

YOu got that right.