Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade

HarperCons
this is the stupidest thing i've ever read. "billions", yet china is 1.4 billion people you ****ing mongoloid. did poverty evaporate in China you stupid shit? no it didn't. Poverty is a real problem in China still, so why are you lying?

White_Unifier
Even the Communist Party of China has slowly been embracing capitalism. That says something.

HarperCons
what? hates being called a term that doesn't even exist? a term that doesn't actually mean anything? i'm just giving you the facts, the term isn't real.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

this is the stupidest thing i've ever read. "billions", yet china is 1.4 billion people you ****ing mongoloid. did poverty evaporate in China you stupid shit? no it didn't. Poverty is a real problem in China still, so why are you lying?

China has still seen much improvement since Mao's time.

justducky
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

As I said... the Alt-Left HATES being called the Alt-Left... so judging by your reaction I can see you are most likely a member of the Alt-Left.

Why don't you debate instead of making up names. Is this because your leader Trump nicknames his enemies?
Last edited by justducky; Aug 10th, 2018 at 07:36 PM..

HarperCons
I don't know. Xi Jinping just did a speech a month or two ago praising Karl Marx. They recognize the importance right now of integrating themselves in a global system dominated by capitalism but also recognizing the unsustainability of capitalism in the long term.

justducky
+1 / -1

As I said... the Alt-Left HATES being called the Alt-Left... so judging by your reaction I can see you are most likely a member of the Alt-Left.

There is an awful lot of projection going on here on the part of the right wing.

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by justducky View Post

Why don't you debate instead of making up names. Is this because your leader Trump nicknames his enemies.

Debate? Are you catcalling me?

LMAO

Alt-Left... I just love their cute rage.

HarperCons
Well lot of countries improved since the '30s, what's your point?

EagleSmack

I don't know. Xi Jinping just did a speech a month or two ago praising Karl Marx. They recognize the importance right now of integrating themselves in a global system dominated by capitalism but also recognizing the unsustainability of capitalism in the long term.

Are you moving to China? I'd be wary... you might be too Alt-Left for the Chinese Government.

justducky
+1

I said the poor of the world too. That includes India and South America and others. READ!

HarperCons

So you'll be trying N. Korea or Cuba?

(doubtful but humor me.)

Cuba is amazing

justducky

Debate? Are you catcalling me?

LMAO

Alt-Left... I just love their cute rage.

Name calling is not debate oh great pretzel one.

HarperCons

I said the poor of the world too. That includes India and South America and others. READ!

lol India and South America. Poverty is growing very bad. India still lacks adequate plumbing in many areas, what are you talking about!?

EagleSmack

Name calling is not debate oh great pretzel one.

I am laughing here... first off you called me a name. No biggie... I just love pointing out hypocrisy.

Secondly... the Alt-Left Democrat candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez from NY was asked to debate and she responded that being asked to debate is equal to cat calling.

In other words... she did not want to debate and she pulled a victim card.

The Alt-Left can get pretty heated when challenged.

White_Unifier

Achieving communism through capitalism?

Durry
+1
Time for the mother of all famines, let nature take it course and let the weak die off

HarperCons
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Achieving communism through capitalism?

yes. like Capitalism was achieved through feudalism.

Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Time for the mother of all famines, let nature take it course and let the weak die off

you are very self-destructive.

justducky

lol India and South America. Poverty is growing very bad. India still lacks adequate plumbing in many areas, what are you talking about!?

https://www.politifact.com/global-ne...half-30-years/

Durry
+1
Not self

EagleSmack

Not self

Should we let the Alt-Left and Brown Shirt have the floor?

*snicker*

HarperCons

but "extreme poverty" is defined by capitalist organizations like the world bank. and their definition changes all the time what consists of "extreme poverty, a small change in definition could take millions out of "extreme poverty". but in reality people still remain very poor;

White_Unifier

but "extreme poverty" is defined by capitalist organizations like the world bank. and their definition changes all the time what consists of "extreme poverty, a small change in definition could take millions out of "extreme poverty". but in reality people still remain very poor;

And they're poorer still in former communist states. go figure.

I agree that the rich have a moral obligation towards the poor, but communism obviously is not the way to do it.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Interesting Link....Thanks.

HarperCons
You know what isn't the answer? Our current system of capitalism.

justducky
+1

You idiot. It is too many sharks that turn countries corrupt. We need to legislate against corruption. To reign in the ***holes and psychopaths. Billions are not enough for them. They always want more. They want more war more power more money. Their environmental footprint is HUGE. A regular person does much less damage. And kids with learning disabilities had roles as hunters (ADD) and a wide scope perceivers and synthesizers (dyslexics) and mother's helpers (downs syndrome) and grown sister financial supporters (gays) and all. We are all here and mix for a reason. ***holes and psychopaths don't get that because they are only out for what they can get. They ruin the world.

EagleSmack
da faq?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

You know what isn't the answer? Our current system of capitalism.

So...WHAT is the answer??

HarperCons
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

So...WHAT is the answer??

communism

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

communism

OK.....provide some rationale for that ,please.