Indonesia deals with drug traffickers

JLM
Bali 9: Indonesia confirms executions of 8 people for drug trafficking - World - CBC News

They don't f**k around with these lowlifes - Canada should be paying very close attention!
Last edited by SLM; Apr 30th, 2015 at 11:55 AM..

bill barilko
What does this have to do with the Philippines?

Did you even bother to read the article?

Do you know the difference between the two places?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Sorry I misspoke, should have said Indonesia, there's a few miles difference in the geography, but it has bugger all to do with the main theme of what I was referring to..........................drug traffickers and the sentence.

bill barilko
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

....I misspoke, should have said Indonesia, there's a few miles difference in the geography, but it has bugger all to do with the.....

The two countries couldn't more different and your casual ignorance is appalling-appalling but not in any way surprising.

JLM

The two countries couldn't more different and your casual ignorance is appalling-appalling but not in any way surprising.

YOU my friend are without a doubt one of the most ignorant people on this forum, as I explained I just said Phillipines when I meant to say Indonesia- of course I know the difference between the two countries and their location - when it comes to world geography I'll take you on in a contest any f**king day, which if you had half a brain you would know has nothing to do with "seniors' moments"!

Ludlow
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
<waits for.....No,,,,you are.

captain morgan

Bali 9: Indonesia confirms executions of 8 people for drug trafficking - World - CBC News

They don't f**k around with these lowlifes - Canada should be paying very close attention!

Who do you believe are the low lifes here

Nuggler
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

<waits for.....No,,,,you are.

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Hiya Capt.:

How bout; Pickton, Russel Williams, Bernardo, Holmolka.

Just fer starts...........

But..............the snow is gone and it's a nice spring day. Hope the weather finds you well.

bill barilko
+1

YOU my friend are without a doubt one of the most ignorant people on this forum, as I explained I just said Phillipines when I meant to say Indonesia- of course I know the difference between the two countries and their location - when it comes to world geography I'll take you on in a contest any f**king day, which if you had half a brain you would know has nothing to do with "seniors' moments"!)

First you try to make the thread about me then some lame joke about how weak minded you are-well and truly pathetic.

If you make an egregious error ask the Mods to delete the thread then go wash the egg off your sad sad face.

PS-I'm not your friend.

JLM
+2

PS-I'm not your friend.

You certainly have that right....................you are an A$$hole and I'll tell you why. I made an error, "Phillipines" caught my eye in the news story and in stupidity I typed it instead of "Indonesia"- you can call it a "misprint" or a "typo" but it still doesn't detract one iota from the point I was trying to make.................the evils of trafficking dope. You decided to denigrate me and insult me over a typo..........think about that, A$$HOLE!

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

Hiya Capt.:

How bout; Pickton, Russel Williams, Bernardo, Holmolka.

Just fer starts...........

I am totally on board with you there... Wouldn't lose any sleep if any of the aforementioned suffered an 'accident' whilst standing in the chow-line in cell block D.

Slippery floors they got there, dontcha know

Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

But..............the snow is gone and it's a nice spring day. Hope the weather finds you well.

Doing fine, although I am traveling and it seems I leave nice weather to arrive in foul... Spend just enough time for the skies to clear and return home to nasty... Some days, ya just can't win fer losin'

Hope that all is well on your end and that the weather in your neck 'o the woods is calm and sunny... A nice change from Old Man Winter

jjaycee98
+2

Same-o same-o. You best know the laws in a country you go to and you damn well better abide by them. If they expect their citizens to obey the law or suffer the consequences, you might consider if they will be remotely likely to grant clemency to a foreigner.

Zipperfish
+1

Yeah he already said he screwed up. No need to bleat on about it.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by jjaycee98 View Post

Same-o same-o. You best know the laws in a country you go to and you damn well better abide by them..

Absolutely- I think many of Mark Emery's supporters missed that point completely. If you don't have respect for another country's laws then you just don't go there or deal with them. It's simple!

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

No doubt in my mind - the dope pushers. It's simply latent murder.

captain morgan

No doubt in my mind - the dope pushers. It's simply latent murder.

This kinda harkens back to a conversation on the standards of punishment between different nations/cultures.

JLM

First you try to make the thread about me then some lame joke about how weak minded you are-well and truly pathetic.

If you make an egregious error ask the Mods to delete the thread then go wash the egg off your sad sad face.

PS-I'm not your friend.

What egregious error did I make?

SLM
+1

PS-I'm not your friend.

First and final warning, quit with the flaming and trolling or you'll be out the door.

gore0bsessed
It's sad, execution of more poverty stricken drug mules, while the drug lords are untouched.

Zipperfish
+2 / -1
Indonesia is a another Muslim hole. Currently hundreds to thousands of migrants are dying in a desperate bid to escape the Muslim holes like Libya and Somalia that they come from, and get to Europe. But, to show that God or Allah has an appreciation for irony, the first thing they want to do if they do make it, is to agitate to make Europe just like the old country. Sometimes they don't even wait that long. On one of the migrant ships they just upped and threw the Christians overboard.

Twila
The drug traffickers are making money. Death has never impacted a drug dealers dealings in any way. When you have a choice of abject poverty, or basic poverty while watching those around you make easy money, couple that with youth naivety and you have the recipe for how to make a drug dealer.

We currently have a problem with Somalia youth who've come from refugee camps who come to Canada as youth with most likely PTSD and they have to navigate Canadian teens. The culture shock, the technology, the fact they're put in classes with students the same age, but they're not as sophisticated, couple that with poverty and the predators wanting petty dealers...these kids don't stand a chance...

Drug dealers usually start out as children. They learn to survive in a terribly violent environment. It's not easy.

SLM
'Am I being executed?' Brazilian killed by Indonesia unaware until end, says priest

Priest who counselled Rodrigo Gularte who had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder says he tried in vain for three days to explain to the inmate he was about to die.

'Am I being executed?' Brazilian killed by Indonesia unaware until end, says priest | World news | The Guardian

Yeah seems like they really took out some "evil" individuals here.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

'Am I being executed?' Brazilian killed by Indonesia unaware until end, says priest

Priest who counselled Rodrigo Gularte who had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder says he tried in vain for three days to explain to the inmate he was about to die.

'Am I being executed?' Brazilian killed by Indonesia unaware until end, says priest | World news | The Guardian

Yeah seems like they really took out some "evil" individuals here.

omg, that's so tragic...

Quote:

“He was hearing voices all the time,” Burrows told Irish radio. “I talked to him for about an hour and a half, trying to prepare him for the execution. I said to him, ‘I’m 72 years old, I’ll be heading to heaven in the near future, so you find out where my house is and prepare a garden for me.’
“But when they took [the prisoners] out of the cells … and when they put these bloody chains on them, he said to me, ‘Am I being executed?’ ” Burrows said.
“I said, ‘Yes, I thought I explained that you.’ He didn’t get excited – he’s a quiet sort of a guy – but he said, ‘This is not right.’
Advertisement

“He’s lost because he’s a schizophrenic. He asked if there was a sniper outside ready to shoot him, and I said no, and whether somebody would shoot him in the car, and I said no,” Burrows said.
After Gularte was strapped to a wooden plank, Burrows was permitted to see him again: “He said, ‘This is not right, I made one small mistake, and I shouldn’t have to die for it.’ So he was annoyed more than anything else, because he’s a soft-spoken, quiet and sensitive man.”

that is just sad

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

omg, that's so tragic...

that is just sad

Isn't it? It's quite literally shooting the messenger. Now I'm not suggesting all, or even any, of these people are "innocent" per se.....more likely guileless, easily duped, or desperate and not too bright. Quite a few I'm sure are set up.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Isn't it? It's quite literally shooting the messenger. Now I'm not suggesting all, or even any, of these people are "innocent" per se.....more likely guileless, easily duped, or desperate and not too bright. Quite a few I'm sure are set up.

so sad that when he got it he just kept saying "it isn't right, it was my first mistake"

thank god we don't have the death penalty here