Elderly woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search

petros
If there ever comes a day when I need to depend on Depends and they ask to have a look I'll drop a load just to make sure I don't get a finger.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If there ever comes a day when I need to depend on Depends and they ask to have a look I'll drop a load just to make sure I don't get a finger.

LOL........... it all depends on whether you will still have the fully functioning faculties to perform such an act of intent. but it might work to prevent a colonoscopy. ( the only free diagnostics given away )

Omicron
Quote: Originally Posted by CUBert View Post

She said security personnel then came out and told her they would need for her mother to remove her Depends diaper because it was soiled and was impeding their search.
Weber wheeled her mother into a bathroom, removed her diaper and returned. Her mother did not have another clean diaper with her, Weber said.

Elderly woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search | mother, search, adult - Northwest Florida Daily News

Jesus Muther f*cking Xrist, given how customs people have more discretionary power than RCMP, you'd think they'd make them go through a training program at least as thorough as RCMP, not to mention be as picky about candidates.

It reminds me of how we have/had the world's best control over nuclear/radiation issues, yet we let R&D on genetics go wild, when in fact, the potential damage of rouge DNA getting into a virus or bacteria (not to mention a fungus... *shiver*) is *way* more potentially damaging and destructive to DNA than radiation.

Is it because the nuclear age followed WW-II, such that we had guys with the right attitude about how to regulate something serious, whereas the genetic age came along when the kids of those who fought were accustomed to everything being nice were the ones to think everyone could be trusted with DNA technology?

damngrumpy
This is really too much, America and Canada have finally succumbed to the aspect of total
fear. We are frightened by a senior with a diaper, good God what is the world coming to?
The fear of being accused of racial or religious profiling is sweeping the land, so every
person is deemed a threat and needs to be searched, Even little old ladies need to be
intimidated and humiliated at the airport. I do travel and once in the last year they picked
me out for one of those more closely examined searches. You can't respond because
collectively we have given too much power to these morons, who delight in putting people
through hell. I hope there is a gateway to heaven and these wonderful folks get the full
treatment from St Peter himself.
Seriously though, there has to be some common sense here and it is really lacking at the
airports across this country and North America in general.

Omicron
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

This is really too much, America and Canada have finally succumbed to the aspect of total
fear.

Exactly. Bin Laden won on the psychological level.

I'd dump ten thousand tonnes of crap on Uncle Sam for not seeing it's vulnerability but I'm not going to tell you about how I'm going to defend it's Achilles heal of niceness. That is how I want my grand-kids to live... in a place where it's normal to be nice.

Ever been to Russia where it's heart got yanked out by communist ideology that the Church was the enemy to leave them utterly victim to power over people no different than middle-ages lords over surfs no different from how a few rich people freak about having to pay a few pennies to stop the collapse of the US, which means they wants the US to collapse so they can move in and take over and get *what* that don't have already?

Quote:

We are frightened by a senior with a diaper,

Obviously she's the type to hide a suicide bomb up her anus.
Quote:

good God what is the world coming to?

Precisely.

I'm going to tell you this but nobody knows.

This is a war of good against evil. Ever seen boatloads of Russians sailing past another boat to have sunk leaving people treading water screaming for help with the onlookers photographing it with their smart phones?

US Ninja found Bin Laden and got him killed. Sorry to say but facts are facts and from day one it was a job for wimpy dark forces. Let's call it surgery.

It was a total waste of forces. Forces are for defense against one nation against another.

Neither are forces to be cops. Forces are trained to win battles. The morons leading us did not have a cop force trained in to go in after forces cut ground.

Brilliant politicians we don't elect. Congratulations for being voters duped by Howard Murdoch.

Of course as voters you could possibly be responsible about whom you elect, unless you're a sucker to media ever since it got taken over by the honchos after the Pentagon Papers affair when the way those papers got out was by shifting from one paper to another no matter how hard Nixon tried to shut it down.

After all the truth got out, turned out Nixon over-freaked, because 85% of people don't care as long as things are enabling them to screw all night and raise kids all day.

The doers of global takeover were, however, not so placated, and set out on a program of taking over all information, such that you saw a systematic program starting in the middle 70's of papers being taken over. They did not like the release of the Pentagon Papers, because it would reveal to those able to truly read them deep that they're a form of ancient human feeling glee like it had not since the time of being a neanderthal killing.

They have accumulated a tonne of money which they can't spend on anything if the Masons cut their shorts.

So... how would you like it if I can show you a way to give your grant-children life on this planet in a healthy state without Armageddon happening. There does exist in (secret Canadian information) a place in the US with America's hottest engineers, and the only way those guys can reconcile themselves between the objective and the perfect spiritual upbringing which used to be a definition of being American while the rest of world fell down into evil suckhole selfish hell like what happened to Argentina when it was the hottest country in the new world after the frikkin' evil selfish MBAs took over and didn't notice that their performance just means they're the last one's Lucifer will eat is they're so confused by Lucifer MBAs they think they have to build super-weapons for a global war as part of living up to God's standards of acceptance.

The fact is, prophesies are God telling you what happens if you keep going the way you are.

Do you know the difference between relativistic physics and quantum physics?

No?

Then you can't let the type of people the flood of Noah's time take you down yet.

Yes they created a global screw-down of the economy, so... hmm... I'm thinking...
Last edited by Omicron; Jul 23rd, 2011 at 04:14 AM..

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

Just to clarify.... are CUbert and YJ saying it's appropriate to ask someone to remove their diaper to go through security?

I'm curious where a mentrual pad ranks on the scale of threat. What does a tampon string potentially hide? What if someone decides to wear 'spanx'?

That tampon string could be a fuse...................just sayin.

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

fear. We are frightened by a senior with a diaper, good God what is the world coming to?
The fear of being accused of racial or religious profiling is sweeping the land, so every
person is deemed a threat and needs to be searched, Even little old ladies need to be
intimidated and humiliated at the airport. I do travel and once in the last year they picked
me out for one of those more closely examined searches. You can't respond because
collectively we have given too much power to these morons, who delight in putting people
through hell. I hope there is a gateway to heaven and these wonderful folks get the full
treatment from St Peter himself.
Seriously though, there has to be some common sense here and it is really lacking at the
airports across this country and North America in general.

seems that there is more to fear from the US and its angst over "national security " and how far it will go with its restrictive but terrorizing policies . That they would stoop that low .....and have so little regard for travellers / tourists?? , Is evidence that they collectively have gone completely mad. and of course don't even know it due to the continuous fear engendering programming they are subjected to via its "media"...

The terrorists won from the moment bush went to war. THAT was what they wanted on the larger scale. After that...all they have to do is sit back and watch the US self destruct as it spends megabucks on "security" systems that make no sense. more megabucks on simultaneous wars . The US reaction was totally predictable ... except for the greed based Iraq invasion based on lies. The so called terror groups......regardless of persuasion..... will always have the element of surprise in their favor plus they have nothing to lose. ( this is that suicidal fanatical group that believes some weird stuff about an afterlife and are willing to give up their life for it and the cause.

Yep.....Bin Laden went to his death KNOWING he and his followers achieved what they went to achieve. Killing him was probably doing him a favor. It is the US that made a fool of itself breaking laws with a targetted assassination. He would have been a lot more unhappy if he had been arrested (like civilized nations do) held in prison on the charges of terrorism and all the laws he broke that come with that. , and maybe brought to trial in world / international court after at least 7 plus years of marinating in prison......

Seems the real issue was that OBL would have revealed a lot of nasty US truths if things went to trial....and it was expedient to simply murder ( pre meditated) the one WITNESS they had to silence. Meanwhile they can use the fear factor to introduce all kinds of stupid laws.

I don't think Canada is any where near as programed by the fear conditioning as the US is...... and if it wants to cope with things in a sensible, reasonable way ....it had better NOT get suckered in by the US fearmongering.

Wanna bet that Norway handles its terror crime in a much more effective and mature manner?? Spain did, The UK did. and you sure don't see them making movies with terrorism as a theme......like the programs from the US are showing with increased monotony. Wait until the OBL movies start coming out?? The US by virtue of its culture will propel (and has already) OBL into history leaving a lot unanswered which in turn perpetuates the myth. of the man......

Yes.......all this goes with that poor elderly lady they embarrassed in their over zealous stupidity at a "check point"

Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

That tampon string could be a fuse...................just sayin.

Now folks are seeing fuse strings attached to bombs in female vaginas. Is there no human orifice that they won't probe,& prod in their perversity??

This incident has crossed so many lines it is despicable. Human dignity ...... respect for the elderly has gone right out the window.

Omicron
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

seems that there is more to fear from the US and its angst over "national security " and how far it will go with its restrictive but terrorizing policies .

Indeed. China's policy of milking the enemy by virtue of it's own economic policy until it's down has obviously been effective.

Only China did the thing of separating political system from economic action.

Watch how many cry-baby dumb north Americans sob about how the government did not protect them while they stupidly voted for candidates financed by corporation, which China will not let in, leading to Armageddon between China government and Western Shareholders.

Ever noticed how like handedness some people are only content if there be something for them to hate.

Some don't feel confident unless all protections are in place to defend.

Then there's the lovers, who got slammed in a trillion ways since the last 34K years.

I'm a science geek, and I need the kind of people capable of besting me up to colonize a new planet.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Omicron View Post

I'm a science geek, and I need the kind of people capable of besting me up to colonize a new planet.

Did Terrance McKenna ever finish his drawing for the anti gravity machine that was given to him by the spirit of the psilocybin mushroom? Could be useful for getting off planet to another solar system quickly and inexpensively.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Omicron View Post

Then there's the lovers, who got slammed in a trillion ways since the last 34K years.

As always... it is important that the lefties keep coming up with this stuff.