Trump at 1,200 days plus


Tecumsehsbones
#451
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So .

Your inability to see the relevance is of a piece with your inability to understand the difference between analogy and whataboutery.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#452
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Your inability to see the relevance is of a piece with your inability to understand the difference between analogy and whataboutery.

So , what is your point ? Why do you care who attends a funeral ? Maybe Trump should have gone and turned the event into a campaign speech , ala Obama . You would have enjoyed that .
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#453
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So , what is your point ?

You're stupid.

Quote:

Why do you care who attends a funeral ? Maybe Trump should have gone and turned the event into a campaign speech , ala Obama . You would have enjoyed that .

I don't. Know what I care even less about? Who attends the funerals of lower-house politicians in countries I don't live in.

What kind of pathetic, nothing-to-do lump of shit do you have to be to get your bowels in an uproar about politicians in other countries?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#454
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You're stupid.


I don't. Know what I care even less about? Who attends the funerals of lower-house politicians in countries I don't live in.

What kind of pathetic, nothing-to-do lump of shit do you have to be to get your bowels in an uproar about politicians in other countries?

Yes , you are rather funny and inconsequential have a nice chug now .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#455
 
DaSleeper
#456
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


















****
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#457
 
DaSleeper
#458
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/117035143_158300682536167_6075256614128884885_n.jp g?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=qlPgjFdaLOoAX 8QC82s&_nc_ht=scontent.fyka1-1.fna&oh=a100a68fa0c1baca16c214b82e5df460&oe=5F514 8EE
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#459
https://www.alucinoconfeisbuk.com/20...estornudo.html
 
Walter
#460
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Classic TDS.
 
DaSleeper
#461
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Classic TDS.


And you could add F.A.S.....facebook addiction syndrome


https://www.psychiatryadvisor.com/ho...al-insecurity/
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#462
 

Similar Threads

323
Trump at 1,100 Days Plus
by Walter | May 5th, 2020
567
Trump at 1,000 days plus
by Walter | Jan 20th, 2020
528
Trump at 900 days plus
by Walter | Oct 16th, 2019
702
Trump at 700 days plus
by Walter | Mar 31st, 2019
626
Trump at 600 days plus
by Walter | Dec 22nd, 2018