Adopted Children Forced Into Gay Lifestyle


Liberalman
Free Thinker
#1
Ever since the Conservative abandonment of the definition of marriage more same-sex couple are beginning to adopt heterosexual babies and forcing them to accept the gay lifestyle.

Mothers who give their children up for adoption will never know the extreme psychological pressure that their birth children will go through, as they will be raised to be gay.

Since all marriage rights have been extended to same-sex couples adoption agencies cannot look at gay lifestyles as immoral.

Fifteen to twenty years from now adopted children from gay families will need a lot of psychological counseling to deal with their problems resulting from this governments refusal to protect children’s rights.
 
snfu73
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

Ever since the Conservative abandonment of the definition of marriage more same-sex couple are beginning to adopt heterosexual babies and forcing them to accept the gay lifestyle.

Mothers who give their children up for adoption will never know the extreme psychological pressure that their birth children will go through, as they will be raised to be gay.

Since all marriage rights have been extended to same-sex couples adoption agencies cannot look at gay lifestyles as immoral.

Fifteen to twenty years from now adopted children from gay families will need a lot of psychological counseling to deal with their problems resulting from this governments refusal to protect children’s rights.

...speaking of someone who needs alot of psychological counselling...

Maybe your phamily doc can suggest someone for you?

How are things in West Manitoba by the way?
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
#3
Snfu73

Never lived in Manitoba too cold but Ontario is nice.

I used to live in Edmonton when I was young when West Edmonton mall was a farm field

Has it changed much?
 
eh1eh
#4
heterosexual babies

Really? How do you know a baby is hetrosexual? Duh.
 
Dexter Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman

... they will be raised to be gay...

All the evidence indicates you can't teach anyone to be gay or heterosexual. It is not a choice.
 
Libra Girl
#6
Liberalman, I would hazzard a guess that 90% of homosexuals were born of heterosexual parentage. And as DS said, all the evidence does point to the fact that people do not choose to be gay. You might want to do a little research on the subject, before posting next time.
 
El Barto
#7
A feeble attempt and gay bashing if you ask me
 
sanctus
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

Ever since the Conservative abandonment of the definition of marriage more same-sex couple are beginning to adopt heterosexual babies and forcing them to accept the gay lifestyle.

Mothers who give their children up for adoption will never know the extreme psychological pressure that their birth children will go through, as they will be raised to be gay.

Since all marriage rights have been extended to same-sex couples adoption agencies cannot look at gay lifestyles as immoral.

Fifteen to twenty years from now adopted children from gay families will need a lot of psychological counseling to deal with their problems resulting from this governments refusal to protect children’s rights.

You put me into a very odd position here, considering I am not in favour of homosexual "marriages". However, you really should focus on research prior to posting opinions which are controversial. Doing so, you might not find people in agreement, but at least you'd have some facts to back up your claims.

First off, it was the previous Liberal administration that brought legislation granting civil marriages to homosexual "couples".

Secondly, homosexual "couples" have been permitted to adopt children for many years now. This was granted to them long before the Same-sex marriage act was passed in the House. The only agencies, thus far, that are still somewhat permitted not to consider homosexual "couples" as adoptive parents are Catholic adoption agencies. However, it is highly likely that at some point soon this will change.

On moral grounds I disagree with this option for homosexual "couples", but in fact there has been NO statistical evidence to suggest your claim regarding the sexual orientation of children raised by two people of the same sex.
 
crit13
#9
I think "Liberalman" is Stephan Dion.

Equally as delusional.
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
#10
A higher percentage of heterosexual kids that are raised by gay parents will become gay just because the gay lifestyle will be promoted on a regular bases.

The children will be encouraged to kiss and embrace same-sex friends and have sexual relations with opposite and same-sex friends at a younger age.

The pedophiles will be seeking out young boys that are part of a gay family because these young boys are taught that homosexual sex is very normal and there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Public schools are forced by law to teach that homosexual sex is normal that is why more people are enrolling their children into religious schools.

School officials in Ontario say that the parents of heterosexual children can instruct their children at home of their beliefs of normal sex.

This confuses the children because at school they are there to learn truths and they consider their parents as liars because they try to teach them something contrary to the schools teachings.

Some children might get confused and will go to the school counselor about homosexual sex but these counselors are required by law to tell the children that gay sex is normal.

Do you realize that a lot of the elementary schools have gay counselors gay pamphlets specifically written for children from kindergarten to grade six.

This is why in Alberta, the bible belt of Canada, a lot of parents home school their children because the public school has to teach the propaganda version of normal sex includes gay sex.

In the sex education classes heterosexual have watch videos and look at diagrams and are told that anal penetration of same sex partners is normal sex and they are tested on this and if they want to pass they have to agree with this.

I find it interesting that people that promote the gay lifestyle to under aged children start to attack the parents of these children for gay bashing when they tell their children that homosexual sex is not normal.

The Conservative party was supposed to overturn the same-sex marriage act to civil unions but they decided to break another promise and now Canadian society has to suffer.
 
El Barto
+1
#11  Top Rated Post
sorry it looks like your suffering too.
again with the paranoia.
But the biggest question is whats your back ground on the matter personally?
Are you another of those who think they are "freaks"?
As for teaching about it pre high school i like to see some proof . Tho i think the birds and the bees should be close enough for them or the basics if you will.
I would believe that gay parents would probably do a much better job then those hetero sexual parents who neglect thier children. Seeming they want to adopt , they are intent to give thier children love and attention they so desperatly need.
As for pedophiles, well they're not limited to just one class in this society.
 
sanctus
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

A higher percentage of heterosexual kids that are raised by gay parents will become gay just because the gay lifestyle will be promoted on a regular bases.

Would you be so kind as to indicate proof sources for your opinion. In other words, since most of the reasearch conducted into this very area has not established your supposition, I assume you have alternative sources of support for your claims.

How very odd this is for me, considering I am morally opposed to the concept of allowing people with a homosexual orientation to be legally wed. However, that being said, for what you are suggesting one must back that up with some sort of established proof.
 
able
#13
Sanctus: I'm new here, so am feeling my way around, but notice you spend much time on the forum. It appears to me that if you didn't spend this time, then it would be a lot less interesting. Am I correct in assuming you are a priest? I am not catholic, and have little use for organised religion, but, it would never occur to me to attack someone who is religious. I came here from a forum that attacked those who appeared to be more intelligent than they are. Notice that you have your fair share of attacks, so, is it just the religious factor?
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

heterosexual babies

Really? How do you know a baby is hetrosexual? Duh.

Since homosexuals represent only about 2 or 3 percent of the population, the odds are that the children would be heterosexual.
 
eh1eh
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

Since homosexuals represent only about 2 or 3 percent of the population, the odds are that the children would be heterosexual.

Quite true, but how do you know? They don't have a 'queer test' yet.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Quite true, but how do you know? They don't have a 'queer test' yet.

Maybe it would be an indication if the boy liked purple trousers........just kidding. Maybe one day there will be a test of some sort but I haven't heard of it..........which proves nothing....
 
missile
Conservative
#17
Like so many topics in recent history, this one is too ridiculous to even make a comment on.
 
lysyfacet
#18
its really sad and disturbing that they are allowing this to happen. I don't think its fair that children should be brought up in such an environment without knowing whats going on, or what is right and wrong.
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
#19

Here are some sources that you can read that supports on what I have said


http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_homokids.html

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0097.html

http://www.cwfa.org/articles/554/CFI/cfreport/index.htm

http://www.equal-marriage.ca/resource.php?id=265

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/74047/gay_adoption_and_america.html

http://www.tfp.org/tfc/homosexual_adoption.htm

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jan/07011008.html

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33660

 
sanctus
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by able View Post

Sanctus: I'm new here, so am feeling my way around, but notice you spend much time on the forum. It appears to me that if you didn't spend this time, then it would be a lot less interesting. Am I correct in assuming you are a priest? I am not catholic, and have little use for organised religion, but, it would never occur to me to attack someone who is religious. I came here from a forum that attacked those who appeared to be more intelligent than they are. Notice that you have your fair share of attacks, so, is it just the religious factor?

Very quick, I'm between Masses right now. In answer to your question, yes I am a priest. Disagreements are not attacks. Most of the regulars here are intelligent and thoughtful folk who have different points of views. (and of course they are all wrong )They no more attack me than I do them. We do disagree on several issues, which is of course the point of a public discussion forum
 
sanctus
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

Here are some sources that you can read that supports on what I have said


http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_homokids.html

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0097.html

http://www.cwfa.org/articles/554/CFI/cfreport/index.htm

http://www.equal-marriage.ca/resource.php?id=265

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/74047/gay_adoption_and_america.html

http://www.tfp.org/tfc/homosexual_adoption.htm

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jan/07011008.html

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33660

Thanks West. I'll look through them later.
 
Dexter Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#22
LIberalman, you'd have more credibility if you could find sites that aren't also promoting a religious agenda. It's perfectly clear what those sites' attitudes are before they start their research. I've never seen any cogent objection to any aspect of homosexuality that wasn't, at bottom, religiously based. I'm not buying any of it, and I wouldn't trust any of those sites to get the truth of things. They've got another agenda on this topic.
 
MHz
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by El Barto View Post

I would believe that gay parents would probably do a much better job then those hetero sexual parents who neglect thier children. Seeming they want to adopt , they are intent to give thier children love and attention they so desperatly need.

You are comparing an adoption to a natural method of becoming a parent. To do a true comparison you would have to stick just with adoptions. Do hetro couples neglect adopted babies?
Adoption is the only way they can have children, doh.
A gay couple who want to be parents should get their first child from one of their family members. When adopting, do they ask for the 'same sex as they are' or are the applications for a child of the opposite sex?
Nobody frowns on a man and woman living together for life and not being married. Nobody much cares if they have children either. The neglect of children usually comes into play when 'step-parents' enter the picture, (not always but don't try to tell me every man who tags up with a woman who has children is overwhelmed with joy at the added faces that have come into his life). If you think that is bull go look at some stats of child abuse and compare the numbers to 'natural parents' vs 'one unnatural parent'.

It doesn't bother me if two people of the same sex want to live together in a sexual relationship. But when it comes to 'needing a certificate' to hang on the wall to feel like it's a 'normal relationship' or the more extreme case of needing the sounds of 'little feet' parading around to feel 'normal' well maybe it is just something you might have to deal with without getting your wish. Take up a joint hobby or go traveling, parenting isn't the end all of being in a long term relationship.
A really devoted parent is more or less somebody who has said to themselves "I really, really want to make myself a slave to somebody else for the next 20 years' If most of the duties are passed off onto nannies or baby-sitters why bother in the first place.
Here's another thing you can disagree with, the healthiest child (the one who will need the least amount of 'correction in their teens of adulthood') is the one who is raised by the most intelligent parent. That would mean, in some cases, it should be the father who is the 'stay at home mom'.
 
TenPenny
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

Ever since the Conservative abandonment of the definition of marriage more same-sex couple are beginning to adopt heterosexual babies and forcing them to accept the gay lifestyle.

Mothers who give their children up for adoption will never know the extreme psychological pressure that their birth children will go through, as they will be raised to be gay.

Since all marriage rights have been extended to same-sex couples adoption agencies cannot look at gay lifestyles as immoral.

Fifteen to twenty years from now adopted children from gay families will need a lot of psychological counseling to deal with their problems resulting from this governments refusal to protect children’s rights.

You claim to be a "liberalman", and yet you're blaming the conservatives for permitting same sex marriage and adoption? What planet do you live on?
 
El Barto
+1
#25
MHZ are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? I was puting everyone as parents in the same boat.
Ive seen parents who got kids for the wrong reasons. I don't see how gays would make bad parents because they are gay. Some do respect thier childrens orientations. To think they would be influence by gay parents is extremely lame. As lame as a only boy in a house filled with sisters.
 
Josephine
#26
I think this is insane. I see no proof that children of gay parents will become gay. Children of hetero parents can be gay...parentage doesn't matter.
I agree that children need both a male and female role model in their lives. I never had a positive male role model and I know that has made an impact on me, so on that I do agree. BUt there is no REAL medical or scientific evidence to support that children of gay parents will become gay themselves. And to suggest that gay parents will molest and abuse their children just because they're gay, is ignorant and slanderous.
I agree that those children will have to deal with more issue with peers and society than other children, but not to the extent that they will be damaged forever .

Children need love and acceptance and support. They need to feel secure and safe. They need to be respected and encouraged. These I feel are more important to the child's wellbeing than having a male and female parent. Is it better to leave these children in the system where they will be tossed from home to home with no one to trust and truly love them???

Liberalman...your statement is ignorant and really has nothing of merit to back it up.
 
MHz
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by El Barto View Post

MHZ are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? I was puting everyone as parents in the same boat.
Ive seen parents who got kids for the wrong reasons. I don't see how gays would make bad parents because they are gay. Some do respect thier childrens orientations. To think they would be influence by gay parents is extremely lame. As lame as a only boy in a house filled with sisters.

I don't know. I would agree if you were dealing only with neglect in adoption cases? In either case you would think an adopted child would be less likely to suffer neglect than a child born to parents who just weren't ready to be parents.

Are there any cases when adoption, by either type of parents (gay and hetro), has been contemplated because of a 'void' in the prospective parents lives or because that is what marriage is about? (both being childless) That isn't the best reason to adopt a child.
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
#28

All I am saying is that we have to consider the welfare of a child in adoption cases.

In a gay household sexuality will be flaunted on a regular bases at the innocent children.

Just look at the lesbian and the gay pride parades held in the city of Toronto on the weekend of June.

It is a parade of sexual nature they are walking around half naked thrusting their pelvis at each other, the lesbians walking around half naked with their kids in tow forcing them to watch sexual act and even passing around their kids in a love fest like an initiation so the children can feel the love.

This is not normal for a child and if heterosexual parents did this to their own children those parents will see their kids taken out of their home by children services.

Somebody posted that since two to three percent are gay it will not amount to much damage but if you do the math two percent on twenty million populations to 400K and if 50% want to adopt kids you are looking at 200,000 kids that would end up in gay households.

If United States brings in same-sex marriage then this number dramatically increases because they have a population 300 million people.

This is a lot of children at risk and potentially will be a threat to our society

 
Pangloss
#29
Sanctus:

A bad argument is a bad argument - I have gone after the sophists on my side, so why should you feel odd about going after the sophists on yours?

I suspect your commitment to well-formed debate and truth is greater than your commitment to any ideology - as I hope is the case with me. So attack the foolish without fear or favour, tiger!



Liberalman - your arguments are:

1) Not liberal - more, shall we say, "westmanguy-ish"
2) Illogical on their own terms. I have found two internal contradictions so far.
3) Unsupported by the available facts, and the sources you present are untrustworthy.
4) Homophobic.
5) Dishonest at the root.

Please go away.

Pangloss
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
#30
"westmanguy-ish"?
 

Similar Threads

5
1
77
Lifestyle Marriages
by Reverend Blair | Jan 27th, 2005