Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job


Logic 7
#1
The 9/11 terrorist attack on America which left almost 3,000 people dead was an "inside job", according to a group of leading academics.

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.


The claims have caused outrage and anger in the US which marks the fifth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on Monday.

But leading scientists say the facts of their investigations cannot be ignored and say they have evidence that points to one of the biggest conspiracies ever perpetrated.

Professor Steven Jones, who lectures in physics at the Brigham Young University in Utah, says the official version of events is the biggest and most evil cover up in history.




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770




I guess they are irrelevent, anti-american, anti-semite and all the great songs right waringer like to sing.
 
Zzarchov
#2
eh, the conspiracies will go on until there is an actual investigation into what happened, a real one.

I mean, legally this theory has as much or more truth to it than "Al-Qaeda and Osama" did it. As there has never been one shred of proof to link them to it (even the FBI acknowledges this). So while they "probably" did it, is it so much to ask for a real in-depth open trial so we can know FOR SURE who did it, and that EVERYONE responsible is punished?
 
thomaska
#3


Whatever CT's..if this helps you sleep at night, knock yourselves out...
 
Colpy
Conservative
#4
So, among all the tens of thousands of professionals and academics in the USA, they managed to find 75 so deluded, so paranoid, that they actually believe the US government blew up the WTC.

Ever met any university professors? The craziest bunch of folks on earth.

HOW does one move the hundreds of pounds of explosives necessary into the buildings?

Hw does one install same in the critical areas, complete with wiring and detonators, without being noticed?

How does one keep the dozens, if not hundreds, of people necessary to carry out the plot secret?

How does one then get people NOT Islamic fanatics looking forward to heaven, to fly aircraft into the buildings, murdering not only themselves but several hundred others?

How does one keep all this secret when setting it up? This would have had to have been proposed to hundreds of folks. Not ONE was sane enough to turn on them?

And what makes this bunch of idiots "top" professors and "leading" scientists?

The whole concept of the WTC being brought down by the Mossad, or some ultra-right group within the US government, is patently ludicrous.

Those who believe it DESERVE to be ridiculed.
 
Zzarchov
#5
You know what the best way to ridicule would be though? An actual investigation?

I think of it in terms of another hideous crime. Paedophilia, because it helps people visualize WHY these conspiracies are out there by shrinking the crime.

The community wakes up to two dead children in a front lawn (notice the symbolism) the father comes out immediately screaming how it must be the registered sex offender two blocks down (Osama Bin Laden). The community forms a Lynch mob and goes to hunt him down.

Then some people pipe up and say "Hey! I bet the father did this!" and every screams "Thats insane, no father could be so sick and degenerate as to rape and murder his own children! You just love that registered sex offender!"

In reality they probably don't care if you ALSO lynch the sex offender, but by not having an investigation, you run the risk that this or some other sick individual might get away with murdering two children.

I mean, at the very least (going back to 9/11) What if an investigation turns out that it wasn't Al-Qaeda but a terrorist group of Fundementalist Christians or Mormons intent on destroying the sin present in New York City. Wouldn't you feel stupid you let them get away chasing scape goats?

What is the real problem with an actual investigation?
 
Colpy
Conservative
#6
I thought there had already been a couple of investigations.
 
thomaska
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

I thought there had already been a couple of investigations.

They're not going to be happy until there is a blurry, grainy photo of Bush pushing the plunger down on the detonator himself, with the WTC in the background...
 
Toro
#8
"Leading scientists!"



They quoted one physics professor and one retired philosopher of science

There was an article about this group in the National Post in July. Of the "75 top professors and leading scientists," most of them are not scientists. Rather, they are mainly from the humanities - surprise, surprise!

Here are some of the members. Note that most of them are not scientists.

Quote:

Steven E. Jones: Professor of physics, Brigham Young University, co-chair of S9/11T, and an editor of its forthcoming publication, Journal for 9/11 Studies.[6]

James H. Fetzer: McKnight Professor of Philosophy at the University of Minnesota, Duluth and co-chair of S9/11T. [7]

Paul W. Rea humanities lecturer at St. Mary's College in Moraga [8]

Stephen LeRoy an economics professor at UC Santa Barbara who has been a visiting economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco[8]

Tracy Belvins a research scientist in bioengineering at Rice University [8]

David Gabbard an education professor at East Carolina.[9] [10]

Daniel Orr retired economics chair at the University of Illinois [11] [10]

Kevin Barrett adjunct lecturer at the University of Wisconsin on the subject of Islam: Religion and Culture.[12],[13],[14],[15]

Robert M. Bowman Former director of the US Advanced Space Programs Development in the Carter and Ford administrations, former Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions. Bowman also holds a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, and is currently attempting to run for Congress in Florida. Bowman has never held an academic position at any university. [16],[17],[18]

Daniele Ganser ETH Zurich

David Ray Griffin Professor of philosophy of religion and theology emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology.

Wayne Madsen investigative journalist, author, and syndicated columnist. [19]

John McMurtry FRSC, moral philosopher, ethicist, and author of six books on public policy issues, who works at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada.

Don Paul American peace movement activist, writer, musician, and poet. (A poet! Well, he'd certainly have insight. - ed.)

Kevin Ryan former Site Manager for Environmental Health Laboratories in South Bend, Indiana, a subsidiary of Underwriters Labs(UL) responsible for water testing. He was fired after publicly challenging UL's conclusions regarding the collapse of the WTC.

Webster G. Tarpley author of George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography (1992) and 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA (2005-6), historian and terrorism expert.

Andreas von Bülow former state-secretary in the German Defense Ministry, minister for research and technology, and member of Parliament for 25 years. (His training is as a lawyer and has been accused of anti-Semitism in Germany - ed.)

William Woodward Professor of psychology[20]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholars_for_9/11_Truth

Someone can find the full list.

And, as wikipedia noted

Quote:

Some critics assert that there are no structural engineers listed as members of the group, and note that the engineers involved with the scholars have little relevant work with the appropriate disciplines related to structural engineering or controlled demolitions, and also note that none of the research by the group members has yet to be published in any peer reviewed science journal. [21] More recently, former members Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds resigned from the association on August 23, 2006 criticizing both Prof. Jones and the Journal for 9/11 Studies.

Yes, quite the authoritative group!
 
Zzarchov
#9
yes, and how did each investigation end? "We don't know what happened" .

Is it really that hard to find ANY proof other than hearsay and conjecture to indicate ANYONE? I mean, we still don't know for sure the suspected highjackers were really the ones on board who highjacked the plane, some or all of them could just have been muslims flying on a jet liner unrelated to the events.

Surely we must know SOMETHING for sure?
 
Colpy
Conservative
#10
Thanks for that Toro...........I thought as much.

Damn I miss the National Post.

I was a subscriber, but they no longer serve the east coast, which put me in such a snit I've refused to buy the on-line edition.

I guess they should now be called the Semi-National Post.
 
thomaska
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zzarchov

yes, and how did each investigation end? "We don't know what happened" .

Is it really that hard to find ANY proof other than hearsay and conjecture to indicate ANYONE? I mean, we still don't know for sure the suspected highjackers were really the ones on board who highjacked the plane, some or all of them could just have been muslims flying on a jet liner unrelated to the events.

Surely we must know SOMETHING for sure?

Is what we know just not good enough for you? Why is it that the conspiracy theorists can't manage to drag up a few of the THOUSANDS of family members of the victims to spew this garbage along with them? But there is no shortage, as shown by Toro above, of left thinking has-beens or wanna-be's looking for their 15 minutes of fame?
 
Kreskin
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by thomaska

Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

I thought there had already been a couple of investigations.

They're not going to be happy until there is a blurry, grainy photo of Bush pushing the plunger down on the detonator himself, with the WTC in the background...

 
Logic 7
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

So, among all the tens of thousands of professionals and academics in the USA, they managed to find 75 so deluded, so paranoid, that they actually believe the US government blew up the WTC.

Ever met any university professors? The craziest bunch of folks on earth.

HOW does one move the hundreds of pounds of explosives necessary into the buildings?

Hw does one install same in the critical areas, complete with wiring and detonators, without being noticed?

How does one keep the dozens, if not hundreds, of people necessary to carry out the plot secret?

How does one then get people NOT Islamic fanatics looking forward to heaven, to fly aircraft into the buildings, murdering not only themselves but several hundred others?

How does one keep all this secret when setting it up? This would have had to have been proposed to hundreds of folks. Not ONE was sane enough to turn on them?

And what makes this bunch of idiots "top" professors and "leading" scientists?

The whole concept of the WTC being brought down by the Mossad, or some ultra-right group within the US government, is patently ludicrous.

Those who believe it DESERVE to be ridiculed.



It is not ludicrous, it is the only explanation left, what you should ask yourself, why those who support the officials story, are financially supported by the US governement.


You ask


HOW does one move the hundreds of pounds of explosives necessary into the buildings?

The answer is right here.

"""Scott Forbes was an employee of Fiduciary Trust, a firm located on floors 90 and 94-97 of the South Tower of the World Trade Center. Forbes reported that over the weekend of September 8-9, 2001, floors 50 and above of the South Tower experienced a power down, meaning that all electrical currents were shut off for about 36 hours.

The officially stated reason was that the electrical cables in the building were being upgraded.

In that Forbes functioned as a senior database administrator in charge of Fiduciary Trust's computer division, he was entrusted to shut down the company's computers before the shut down occurred. After the power down he had to turn the computers back on and restore service to the network.

Because there was no electric power above the fiftieth floor there were also no security cameras or security locks. There were many outside engineering personnel, however, coming and going in and out of the tower all weekend. """



http://www.politicalcortex.com/story.../26/195425/883




To me believing in everything your governement does , is a sign of , you know what i mean.
 
Logic 7
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

"Leading scientists!"



They quoted one physics professor and one retired philosopher of science

There was an article about this group in the National Post in July. Of the "75 top professors and leading scientists," most of them are not scientists. Rather, they are mainly from the humanities - surprise, surprise!

Here are some of the members. Note that most of them are not scientists.

[q]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholars_for_9/11_Truth

Someone can find the full list.

And, as wikipedia noted

Some critics assert that there are no structural engineers listed as members of the group, and note that the engineers involved with the scholars have little relevant work with the appropriate disciplines related to structural engineering or controlled demolitions, and also note that none of the research by the group members has yet to be published in any peer reviewed science journal. [21] More recently, former members Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds resigned from the association on August 23, 2006 criticizing both Prof. Jones and the Journal for 9/11 Studies.

Yes, quite the authoritative group!



National post would have had more credibility , if they would have debated what they think it isnt an inside job, instead of trying to discredits them, it seems to be a national sport in USA and conservatives.


Toro you fit perfectly in this category, from reading your posts, you guys will accept easily to live in a police state, that is seriously sad.
 
thomaska
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7

Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

So, among all the tens of thousands of professionals and academics in the USA, they managed to find 75 so deluded, so paranoid, that they actually believe the US government blew up the WTC.

Ever met any university professors? The craziest bunch of folks on earth.

HOW does one move the hundreds of pounds of explosives necessary into the buildings?

Hw does one install same in the critical areas, complete with wiring and detonators, without being noticed?

How does one keep the dozens, if not hundreds, of people necessary to carry out the plot secret?

How does one then get people NOT Islamic fanatics looking forward to heaven, to fly aircraft into the buildings, murdering not only themselves but several hundred others?

How does one keep all this secret when setting it up? This would have had to have been proposed to hundreds of folks. Not ONE was sane enough to turn on them?

And what makes this bunch of idiots "top" professors and "leading" scientists?

The whole concept of the WTC being brought down by the Mossad, or some ultra-right group within the US government, is patently ludicrous.

Those who believe it DESERVE to be ridiculed.



It is not ludicrous, it is the only explanation left, what you should ask yourself, why those who support the officials story, are financially supported by the US governement.


You ask


HOW does one move the hundreds of pounds of explosives necessary into the buildings?

The answer is right here.

"""Scott Forbes was an employee of Fiduciary Trust, a firm located on floors 90 and 94-97 of the South Tower of the World Trade Center. Forbes reported that over the weekend of September 8-9, 2001, floors 50 and above of the South Tower experienced a power down, meaning that all electrical currents were shut off for about 36 hours.

The officially stated reason was that the electrical cables in the building were being upgraded.

In that Forbes functioned as a senior database administrator in charge of Fiduciary Trust's computer division, he was entrusted to shut down the company's computers before the shut down occurred. After the power down he had to turn the computers back on and restore service to the network.

Because there was no electric power above the fiftieth floor there were also no security cameras or security locks. There were many outside engineering personnel, however, coming and going in and out of the tower all weekend. """



http://www.politicalcortex.com/story.../26/195425/883




To me believing in everything your governement does , is a sign of , you know what i mean.



Yes of course, there you go. THIS proves it.

What do you think would be more Logical, to have the power off during the week when everyone is trying to work, or cut it when there is minimal impact on the workforce?

Most financial institutions or offices, and certainly any prosperous enough to have office space in the WTC are going to have independent power supply for things like security systems and locks, if only battery backup.

Try again...
 
Toro
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7

National post would have had more credibility , if they would have debated what they think it isnt an inside job, instead of trying to discredits them, it seems to be a national sport in USA and conservatives.


Toro you fit perfectly in this category, from reading your posts, you guys will accept easily to live in a police state, that is seriously sad.



You're hilarious "Logic".

You talk about the Post lacking credibility, yet you say that "everyone" who defends the position that 9/11 wasn't an inside job is on the government payroll.

The people you are so willing to believe as experts have no expertise in the field that requires it the most. When you're sick, do you go see the plumber? When you're car is broken, do you take it to Starbucks to get it fixed?

The fact that you believe we are living in a "police state" pretty much sums it up.
 
Logic 7
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by thomaska


Yes of course, there you go. THIS proves it.

What do you think would be more Logical, to have the power off during the week when everyone is trying to work, or cut it when there is minimal impact on the workforce?

Most financial institutions or offices, and certainly any prosperous enough to have office space in the WTC are going to have independent power supply for things like security systems and locks, if only battery backup.

Try again...

Nice try, but the problem is, it was the only power down ever done in the world trade center.
 
Logic 7
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro




You're hilarious "Logic".

You talk about the Post lacking credibility, yet you say that "everyone" who defends the position that 9/11 wasn't an inside job is on the government payroll.

The people you are so willing to believe as experts have no expertise in the field that requires it the most. When you're sick, do you go see the plumber? When you're car is broken, do you take it to Starbucks to get it fixed?

The fact that you believe we are living in a "police state" pretty much sums it up.


Yes some do, like those i posted before, like van romero , steven jones and so on.

You don't need a grade 10 to understand, for a building to collapse like it did, especially building 7, needs well placed explosives charges.

I didnt say, you were living in a police state, i said you would accept it easily, withouth even asking anything, that is sad and very dangerous.

Since this admintration has lied to their teeth regarding the war in iraq, means they really don't give a damn, about killing innoncent peoples, since they have obstructed independant comission to be formed, distorted and covered up facts regardings 9-11, since there is absotly no evidence at all, that alqueada was behind 9-11, since the anthrax attack was an inside job,it is only logical to assume that the us elite did it, in order to support wars in middle east, very well explained in PNAC documents in a very arogants and synical way.
 
Zzarchov
#19
actually thomaska its not. While I don't believe this was some magical scheme by Zombie Evil Lincoln and a horde of Republican baby eaters , I do believe that in ANY crime you have a damn investigation.

Do you think in any murder case any family wants the event argued over? no, but it needs to happen anyways.

What if something very plausible happened that was different than the official story? Im not talking some major conspiracy theory im talking something simple like they had support from the local mafia? Or they weren't Islamic Extremists but Communist Extremists who happened to be muslims like the PKK? Remember the Anthrax and how the guy that copped for that turned out to actually be a CHRISTIAN extremist (if not for his admission we'd still be thinking it another muslim terrorist scheme..even with many still think so)

Don't you think knowing BASIC information about what happened might be a good idea?
 
I think not
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7

Nice try, but the problem is, it was the only power down ever done in the world trade center.

Prove the WTC was "powered-down" the weekend before 9/11
 
Toro
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7

Nice try, but the problem is, it was the only power down ever done in the world trade center.

Prove the WTC was "powered-down" the weekend before 9/11

The conspiracists never "prove" anything. Its all just theory and conjecture.
 
thomaska
#22
So what do the conspiracy theorists have to say about the Al Jazeera tape of Bin Laden with the highjackers of the WTC planes?

That Bush has someone working at Al Jazeera also? Or maybe he even has agents in Al Qaeda itself?


 
I think not
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7

Nice try, but the problem is, it was the only power down ever done in the world trade center.

Prove the WTC was "powered-down" the weekend before 9/11

The conspiracists never "prove" anything. Its all just theory and conjecture.

I need the entertainment.
 
Kevin Welsh
#24
Will the new videotape with OBL and the hijackers put an end to all the CTs?

First, OBL admitted to the whole thing years ago on tape and that didn't stop the CTs

Now he is on tape with two of the hijackers apparently discussing the plot before it happened.

As noted by thomaska, was Bush reading the children's book on 9/11 while checking his watch to see if Osama was on schedule with the agreed upon flights?

"Goddamn Osama, he better crash those f*cking planes on time like we planned or I'll be eating shit for dinner tonight, that's for sure."
 
Curiosity
#25
Omissions omissions omissions

What about the other two crash sites? Pentagon and Pennsylvania?

Were they also planned within the White House?

How did they get the 19 (20) Saudi chappies to agree to kill themselves for the infidel???

More revealing is the great need of the theorists to make it the fault of the nation which suffered the most damage.

Scary people floating around in cyber.
 
mabudon
#26
Still, what nations have lost more AFTERWARDS, VS which nation has used it to their advantage??

Seems to be the motivation behind the conjectures of US involvement on SOME level

Hell, Occam's razor says that there's SOMETHING not right about this, what "we" have been told vs. what has come of it, and that thing is a simple tool
 
Toro
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Kevin Welsh

Will the new videotape with OBL and the hijackers put an end to all the CTs?

First, OBL admitted to the whole thing years ago on tape and that didn't stop the CTs

Now he is on tape with two of the hijackers apparently discussing the plot before it happened.

As noted by thomaska, was Bush reading the children's book on 9/11 while checking his watch to see if Osama was on schedule with the agreed upon flights?

"Goddamn Osama, he better crash those f*cking planes on time like we planned or I'll be eating shit for dinner tonight, that's for sure."



Welcome Mr. Welsh. We look forward to you participation.

Rationality is always appreciated.
 
Kevin Welsh
#28
Toro wrote:
Quote:

Welcome Mr. Welsh. We look forward to you participation.

Rationality is always appreciated.

Thank you. Glad to be here.

It's easy to be rational once the facts are known. Getting the facts straight is the hard part.
 
Zzarchov
#29
are you serious about that magic tape awhile ago where he was talking about everything? I've seen that tape..they are...liberal in their interpretations of unidentifiable noise, which even they admit.

Don't get me wrong, he may well be admitting to it. That still means dick in an investigation, As Al-Qaeda itself admitted the highjacking right off the bat. The problem is, six or seven other groups, not all muslim extremists, ALSO claimed responsibility right off the bat, they have just been drowned out since then.

So if Al-Qaeda is the one group who admited to it, who did do it..whats is your proof? How can you say for certain it wasn't say "The Army of God" which has equally as much evidence?
 
Lineman
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7

Quote: Originally Posted by thomaska


Yes of course, there you go. THIS proves it.

What do you think would be more Logical, to have the power off during the week when everyone is trying to work, or cut it when there is minimal impact on the workforce?

Most financial institutions or offices, and certainly any prosperous enough to have office space in the WTC are going to have independent power supply for things like security systems and locks, if only battery backup.

Try again...

Nice try, but the problem is, it was the only power down ever done in the world trade center.

Well now, as you can likely see by the avitar I work in the electrical industry.We have shut downs to replace aging cables weekly. It may seem strange to you, anything normal likely would, but we try not to get killed working on old equipment, we shut it down and replace it with new. I don't imagine the workers in New York are any different. thomaska called it correctly, minimal impact on weekends and at night. Also, a lot of equipment which is near the same vintage as the WTC has come to the end of its service life and is being replaced. All things wear out eventually, much like your act...