Trump World -USA-2019


AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
-1
#4111
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Oh oh, the sky is falling the sky is falling!

lol It is over there in Trumpland.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#4112
Donald Trump and his demons: Why the assault on democracy will get worse

Authoritarians never joke. Donald Trump's threats of violence should warn us what's coming after impeachment

Donald Trump is an authoritarian and an autocrat. For him and others of such ilk, violence is political currency in the form of raw power. Autocrats and authoritarians such as Trump are de facto crime bosses who just happen to be leaders of their respective countries.
As such, Donald Trump uses violence in an effort to intimidate his enemies and control the public. Trump also uses violence to control his allies, servants and other supporters.
The most recent examples:
One of Trump's enforcers allegedly threatened any Republicans who dare to want an honest impeachment trial: "Vote against the president and your head will be on a pike."
On Sunday, Trump himself, enraged over his impeachment, threatened House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff on Twitter: "Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man. He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!"
Paula White, Trump's "spiritual adviser" and a prominent Christian hustler, has claimed that Democrats, liberals and others who oppose Trump are possessed by the devil and demonic forces.
In a video released on Friday (originally recorded at a Jan. 5 sermon) White even went so far as to use magical enchantments, calling for those who oppose Donald Trump ("satanic forces") to have their babies die in the womb.


More: https://www.salon.com/2020/01/28/don...ill-get-worse/
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#4113
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#4114
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

what exactly has she done for the American people?? SHE seems to have benefited the most....

That whole "family".......... is certifiable.

Can't she say NO to daddy???
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#4115
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

what exactly has she done for the American people?? SHE seems to have benefited the most....
That whole "family".......... is certifiable.
Can't she say NO to daddy???


Didn't you get the memo? We're not to discuss the nepotism that goes on in Trump world, that touchy subject is reserved only for the Bidens.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#4116
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

what exactly has she done for the American people?? SHE seems to have benefited the most....

That whole "family".......... is certifiable.

Can't she say NO to daddy???


What process did you employ to validate the authenticity of the post you responded to?
 
Hoid
+3
#4117
Farm bankruptcies up 20% in 2019 despite billions of dollars of federal bailout cash.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/polit...aid/index.html

President Game Show Host finally setting some records
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4118
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Farm bankruptcies up 20% in 2019 despite billions of dollars of federal bailout cash.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/polit...aid/index.html

President Game Show Host finally setting some records


What do you think is at fault here? The weather? Weak markets? Infestations?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#4119
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What do you think is at fault here? The weather? Weak markets? Infestations?

Trump...


 
DaSleeper
+1
#4120
Fakebook shit!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4121
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trump...



Yep that response would coincide well with a lot of compromised mentalities of a lot of idiots and snowflakes.
 
DaSleeper
#4122
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Yep that response would coincide well with a lot of compromised mentalities of a lot of idiots and snowflakes.

Just more Fakebook logic!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#4123
Speaking of idiots and snowflakes.. there's JLM and Da (shoot the messenger) Sleepy.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#4124
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Speaking of idiots and snowflakes.. there's JLM and Da (shoot the messenger) Sleepy.


I think we see things in proper perspective. We're not known for going "off the deep end" every time a glitch arises. A lot of people are imperfect but it's not the end of the world!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#4125
 
Tecumsehsbones
#4126
You're dumber'n a stump, Cliffy.

But you're not cruel.

Cruelty is the last stage of decay.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#4127
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#4128
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You're dumber'n a stump, Cliffy.

But you're not cruel.

Cruelty is the last stage of decay.

calling another person dumb etc is a tad cruel.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#4129
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

calling another person dumb etc is a tad cruel.

Even if it's true?


Anyone his age who is on Fakebook all day like him has to be in his second childhood!
 
spilledthebeer
#4130
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

Didn't you get the memo? We're not to discuss the nepotism that goes on in Trump world, that touchy subject is reserved only for the Bidens.




IS IT NOT REMARKABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The ENTIRE impeachment proceeding involves ALLEGED TRUMP Corruption...............................


THAT WAS PROMPTED BY ALLEGED BIDEN CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Yet LIE-berals want us to believe that justice was not served ..................................


because the Trump impeachment FAILED - as LIE-berals were warned it would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals THINK NOTHING OF throwing wild allegations at Trump...............................


WHILE PRETENDING THAT BIDEN IS LILLY WHITE AND PURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is LIE-beral HYPOCRISY AT ITS FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Even LIE-beral loving CNN has denigrated the LIE-beral mud slinging as INEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
definition.jpg (15.2 KB, 1 views )
 
Walter
+1
#4131
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Meathead suffers from acute TDS.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#4132
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Meathead suffers from acute TDS.

You suffer from acute brain damage.
 
Walter
#4133
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You suffer from acute brain damage.

Rent free.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#4134
British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I’ve Read




Someone on Quora asked “Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England wrote the following response:
A few things spring to mind.

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.
For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.
So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever.
I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.


More: https://thehobbledehoy.com/2019/03/0...trump-ive-read
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#4135
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I’ve Read




Someone on Quora asked “Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England wrote the following response:
A few things spring to mind.

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.
For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.
So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever.
I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.


More: https://thehobbledehoy.com/2019/03/0...trump-ive-read

And unlike His opponent and the writer , Trump is the President of the United States of America .
 
Hoid
+1
#4136
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I’ve Read




Someone on Quora asked “Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England wrote the following response:
A few things spring to mind.

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.
For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.
So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever.
I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.


More: https://thehobbledehoy.com/2019/03/0...trump-ive-read

you cannot help but notice the contrast between Obama and Trump

Trump will spend eternity being unfavorably compared to Obama
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#4137
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I’ve Read




Someone on Quora asked “Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England wrote the following response:
A few things spring to mind.

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.
For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.
So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever.
I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.


More: https://thehobbledehoy.com/2019/03/0...trump-ive-read

Isn't that what some of us have been saying about him all along??

He is sadistically cruel.........and thinks it's funny............making it even more sadistic. His rules are those of the jungle.

He has absolutely NO sense of humor. NONE......zero, zip.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#4138
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

you cannot help but notice the contrast between Obama and Trump

Trump will spend eternity being unfavorably compared to Obama

and THAT is Trumps worst nightmare.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#4139
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

And unlike His opponent and the writer , Trump is the President of the United States of America .

Just proves that the dumbing down of America has been successful. Stupid people deserve an idiot for a president.
 
petros
#4140
......
 

Similar Threads

4684
Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )
by Ocean Breeze | Sep 26th, 2019
55
2018 - 2019 World Junior Hockey
by Mowich | Jan 6th, 2019
4
World starts to welcome 2019
by Blackleaf | Jan 1st, 2019