Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Oh, look!.... A fine specimen of Retardus Moronathal

(insert smilie faces here)

Cliffy thinks the human species evolved in the Americas as well as Africa.

Cliffy... Do you even Science Bro!

*snicker*

EagleSmack
Kelly McParland: Liberals right to be nervous about Canada’s migration crisis | National Post

Crisis!

Morti
My door is still unlocked.

Hows that wall coming along btw?

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Trudeau is in full panic now!

Justin Trudeau tones down warm welcome for migrants as Canada struggles to cope with influx

All of Canada is suddenly becoming Conservative!

Trudeau is sounding like Trump!

Oh no.......non.... non, mercy....NO! Trudope is doing what Trudope WANTS! Trudope is looking after HIS PEOPLE! We others who call ourselves do not register on his radar! Our idiot Boy Justin has ALREADY DONE major damage to Canada- EXACTLY as he intended.

He has TWO MORE YEARS to run up crippling deficits that it will take MANY generations to pay down.

He has thrown open the borders and has loaded us up with thousands of people that should never have been let in.

He has let in so many people that our immigration service has been overwhelmed- look for an AMNESTY just in time for the next election- so that HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE- plus a horde of bought and paid for civil servants can show their affection for the Idiot!

The one thing that keeps Our idiot Boy and his LIE-beral pals awake at night is the thought of that silent majority- the fifty five percent of Cdns who do not normally vote in any election!

For LIE-berals the BIG FEAR is that they may have awakened the sleeping masses! if a lot of Cdns DO decide to vote in the next election then LIE-berals will be swept away!

And here is a fun thought: love Trump or hate him- HE HAS galvanized a HUGE chunk of Yankee society! Want to be voter turnout in the next Yankee presidential election is HUGE? All kinds of people now do have an opinion about the Washington "swamp"!

EagleSmack
Et tu Trudeau?

A new crisis at Canada’s border tests Justin Trudeau’s compassion

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/28/a-new-crisis-at-canadas-border-tests-justin-trudeaus-compassion/?utm_term=.5684e909515a

EagleSmack
Anger boiling over...

PQ leader wants Ottawa to pay for influx of asylum seekers | Montreal Gazette

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
So let me see, EagleCrack in this thread is trying to say "All" Canadians are really racist anti-immigrant folks.

Not just trolling calling me a racist, but saying ALL Canadians are truly as insensitive, bigoted and narrow minded as Americans..

So he's now on CC trying to justify his own bigotry, and his support for Trump an Racist egotistical piece of shit.

EagleSmack
+1
Oh look... the racist is having a temper tantrum.

Nobody is going to buy that whinny post you racist.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Canadians becoming more immigrant friendly amid refugee crisis, survey finds

Families torn apart by Trump's anti-immigrant crackdown

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Canadians becoming more immigrant friendly amid refugee crisis, survey finds

The article is from October 2016!

LMAOOOOO!

Utter failure!

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation

Anger boiling over...

PQ leader wants Ottawa to pay for influx of asylum seekers | Montreal Gazette

LOL You haven;t a clue about Canada have you?? The P.Q is at this point in time not even the opposition party in Quebec. It is looking very hard for a platform to bring it back to life......After all the language issue sort of fell through with an error in the survey that claimed that English speakers were increasing in La Belle Provence. It turned out to be the opposite. So they immediately did a quick change around, claiming it was a monetary problem for the Provincial gov't. However. the Feds started paying out Welfare to the immigrants. The response from the Immigrants??? They prefer jobs to Welfare! So I would guess they (Immigrants) will make great citizens

With Canadians living longer and the birth rate dropping, we need immigrants in order to support our life style......and they want to work. Hooray!!

JamesBondo
Wow. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem. I like immigrants. But i also like an immigration system that does security and background checks. You seem to think that means im against immigrants

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

With Canadians living longer and the birth rate dropping, we need immigrants in order to support our life style.

Well you're getting them. What is Trudeau call them now... irregular immigrants?

spilledthebeer

Well you're getting them. What is Trudeau call them now... irregular immigrants?

Congratulations to LIE-berals for creating exactly the kind of mess you desired! You have now polarized Canada over economic and immigration issues, have created a climate where anybody who disagrees with you on any issue is a racist Islamophobe, have carefully and deliberately pissed off our most important trading partner and damaged our economy - in the name of fighting what Pierre Trudope called "Cdn Imperialism", and have crippled us with a series of huge new deficits and debts that will take generations to repay-once we elect a govt that is brave enough to REPUDIATE ALL LIE-beral policy implemented in the past 25 years!

EagleSmack
Libs getting very nervous...

Kelly McParland: Liberals right to be nervous about Canada’s migration crisis | National Post

Yet ANOTHER tent city going up!

Danbones
Free Thinker
those are catapults!
quiet and fires them right back in under the radar
( you never know when last years weapons will come back into style either)

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Keep bringing them in. We need more people

Danbones
Free Thinker
Yeah we are charging a buck a shot at the catapults...

They're linin' Up!

EagleSmack
You're getting them for sure!

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Keep bringing them in. We need more people

Yeah, but we need people who stay, not those who go through the revolving door after they're denied.

Trudeau was wrong when he sent his tweet. 'We're open for business would have sent a more desirable message.

Perhaps the Canadian embassy in Haiti should allow people to apply there for refugee status and even have the hearings at the embassy there too. It might also want to post some guidelines to give people an idea of their chances of being accepted before they even decide to go through the process.

Beyond that, maybe we could let them work in Canada visa-free, but inform them that they need to come with their own money and we recommend that they get an offer before coming unless they're planning on just visiting anyway just in case they don't find work.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Perhaps the Canadian embassy in Haiti should allow people to apply there for refugee status and even have the hearings at the embassy there too. It might also want to post some guidelines to give people an idea of their chances of being accepted before they even decide to go through the process.

Seriously? They'll get denied there... no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

They know what they're doing. Get to the US (if they're not already here), get to Champlain NY, and catch a cab to Roxham Rd., ignore the polite Canadian Crossing Guard (formerly a Border Guard) and they're in Canada for good.

Trudeau said "All are Welcome" and we all know he is regretting it now.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
We have so many unfilled job openings. Bring them in

White_Unifier

We have so many unfilled job openings. Bring them in

I disagree. Let them work visa-free. If so many job posting are available online, they can apply. If they get accepted and either can pay their own ticket or get their employer pay, by all means come on over.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

I disagree.

I'm not surprised....nor do I care.

White_Unifier

I'm not surprised....nor do I care.

So according to you, how should we "let them in?"

I know we must respect international refugee conventions. With that, once they're in, they have a right to a fair trial. Nothing we can do about that. But we know that many of them will be sent back at our cost.

To increase the probability of more of them coming and staying, we might want to allow visa-free access to the labour market. That way, those who'd rather find work rather than take the risk of being denied refugee status could stay.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
I don't care how we do it. Just bring them in.

Durry

Libs getting very nervous...

Yet ANOTHER tent city going up!

Interesting eh, Brown and Black people looking for shelter in Canada and we have only White guys putting up the tents, no Blacks or Browns helping,,

...same old...same old !!

White_Unifier

I don't care how we do it. Just bring them in.

I thought your point was to bring them in to work?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

I thought your point was to bring them in to work?

Most do.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Interesting eh, Brown and Black people looking for shelter in Canada and we have only White guys putting up the tents, no Blacks or Browns helping,,

...same old...same old !!

Plenty of browns and blacks paying the taxes to pay them though.

Most do.

I agree. But why not think of ways to further the odds even more? Visa-free access to the labour-market would do that.