Quit Picking on the Republicans

Walter
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Prog shit.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Supreme Court temporarily blocks Mueller grand jury material from being turned over to House

The House Judiciary Committee said it needed the material for its investigations into President Donald Trump.

The Supreme Court blocked a House committee Wednesday from receiving grand jury material gathered by Robert Mueller's special counsel investigators, issuing a stay while a legal dispute over the records is on appeal.
The House Judiciary Committee said it needed the material now because it has been investigating President Donald Trump and its work "did not cease with the conclusion of the impeachment trial."
In a brief order, the court gave the government until June 1 to file its formal appeal. If no appeal is filed by then, the stay will dissolve.
When Mueller's work ended in March 2019, the Justice Department sent a version of his final report to Congress, but it redacted, or blacked out, references to information that was gathered by the Mueller grand jury. The House Judiciary Committee asked a federal judge to direct the Justice Department to hand over an unredacted copy, along with some of the documents and interviews the blacked-out passages referred to.

More: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...-over-n1211466

Now, why would they do that? What are they hiding?

Walter

Supreme Court temporarily blocks Mueller grand jury material from being turned over to House
The House Judiciary Committee said it needed the material for its investigations into President Donald Trump.
The Supreme Court blocked a House committee Wednesday from receiving grand jury material gathered by Robert Mueller's special counsel investigators, issuing a stay while a legal dispute over the records is on appeal.
The House Judiciary Committee said it needed the material now because it has been investigating President Donald Trump and its work "did not cease with the conclusion of the impeachment trial."
In a brief order, the court gave the government until June 1 to file its formal appeal. If no appeal is filed by then, the stay will dissolve.
When Mueller's work ended in March 2019, the Justice Department sent a version of his final report to Congress, but it redacted, or blacked out, references to information that was gathered by the Mueller grand jury. The House Judiciary Committee asked a federal judge to direct the Justice Department to hand over an unredacted copy, along with some of the documents and interviews the blacked-out passages referred to.
More: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...-over-n1211466
Now, why would they do that? What are they hiding?

Putine’s instructions to Trump.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Now your getting it.

That’a boy.

Avro52
Is this how much a trump endorsement costs?

Weeks after Kelly Loeffler came under fire for dumping millions in stock following private coronavirus briefings, her husband gave $1M to Trump's super PAC. That appears to be his biggest contribution ever.

Avro52
POMPEO: "In this case, I recommended to the president that [State Dept IG] Steve Linick should be terminated. Frankly, it should have been done a long time ago."
He says he won't discuss personnel matters when asked why he asked for Linick to be fired.

Pompeo says he has "no sense" of what investigations were taking place inside the IG office--with "one exception", which is the probe he answered written questions for in the Saudi arms emergency declaration inquiry.

The NYT follows up on POLITICO’s scoop that Mike Pompeo wouldn’t sit for an interview with the State Dept inspector general on Saudi probe. Sources tell NYT Pompeo instead give answers to written Qs.

Just another day in Trumpland.

Avro52
3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville

-DJT

Look, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do.

-Jeff Sessions

#ETTD

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Sometimes the jokes just write themselves...

DaSleeper
Still the fakebook spelling nazi!

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Still the fakebook spelling nazi!

That's OK Sleepy, I think you are an asshole, so we are even.

DaSleeper
+1

That's OK Sleepy, I think you are an asshole, so we are even.

At least I'm an original asshole, not a copy of a copy like you!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQTCrcbuMXo

5 REASONS CHRISTIANS SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP (An Honest Conversation About Disciples of the MAGAChurch)

It's the most common question I get while traveling the country or interacting online: How can professed Christian support someone like Donald Trump?

Hoid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQTCrcbuMXo

5 REASONS CHRISTIANS SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP (An Honest Conversation About Disciples of the MAGAChurch)

It's the most common question I get while traveling the country or interacting online: How can professed Christian support someone like Donald Trump?

Because he delivered on abortion.

The need to interfere in woman's lives is all-pervasive.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker

petros
+1
Who has been harmed?

BTW, on a global scale, you are a 1%er, you should give it all away or be taxed in order to buy flip flops for Botswanans. Cuz it's not fair you get 7X the income they do. You dont deserve it and you don't need it
Last edited by petros; 4 weeks ago at 03:03 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Who has been harmed?
BTW, on a global scale, you are a 1%er, you should give it all away or be taxed in order to buy flip flops for Botswanans. Cuz it's not fair you get 7X the income they do. You dont deserve it and you don't need it

Generally true. You do realize that the only thing most of the 1% did to "earn" most of their money was fall out of the right vagina, right?

Sorry if that comes as a shock to you.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

I thought you supported women's rights and against bigotry/shaming them over their appearance?

I guess women only have rights if they support a progressive point of view, shame on you Cliffy

Avro52
Steve King continues to honor the Confederacy by getting just destroyed on his home turf.

Buh Bye loser.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Evangelical group wants gays removed from anti-lynching bill

Liberty Counsel Chairman Mat Staver opposes including the words "sexual orientation" and "gender identity" in a federal anti-lynching bill.

The U.S. Senate last month unanimously passed a bill that would explicitly make lynching a federal crime. Not everyone, however, is pleased with passage of the Justice for Victims of Lynching Act.
Liberty Counsel, an evangelical nonprofit that opposes gay rights, and its chairman, Mat Staver, are taking issue with the bill’s inclusion of LGBTQ people.
"The old saying is once that camel gets the nose in the tent, you can't stop them from coming the rest of the way in," Staver said in an interview with conservative Christian news outlet OneNewsNow. “This is a way to slip it in under a so-called anti-lynching bill, and to then to sort of circle the wagon and then go for the juggler [sic] at some time in the future."
Staver told OneNewsNow that his organization, which has been labeled an anti-LGBTQ “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center, is lobbying lawmakers in the House to have them remove the bill’s “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” language before taking a vote.

More: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...g-bill-n956831

Its what Jesus would do... assholes!

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Evangelical group wants gays removed from anti-lynching bill

Liberty Counsel Chairman Mat Staver opposes including the words "sexual orientation" and "gender identity" in a federal anti-lynching bill.

The U.S. Senate last month unanimously passed a bill that would explicitly make lynching a federal crime. Not everyone, however, is pleased with passage of the Justice for Victims of Lynching Act.
Liberty Counsel, an evangelical nonprofit that opposes gay rights, and its chairman, Mat Staver, are taking issue with the bill’s inclusion of LGBTQ people.
"The old saying is once that camel gets the nose in the tent, you can't stop them from coming the rest of the way in," Staver said in an interview with conservative Christian news outlet OneNewsNow. “This is a way to slip it in under a so-called anti-lynching bill, and to then to sort of circle the wagon and then go for the juggler [sic] at some time in the future."
Staver told OneNewsNow that his organization, which has been labeled an anti-LGBTQ “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center, is lobbying lawmakers in the House to have them remove the bill’s “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” language before taking a vote.

More: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...g-bill-n956831

Its what Jesus would do... assholes!

String em up . Asshole .

Cliffy
Free Thinker

DaSleeper
+1

More fakebook shit.....fbcdn.net

From the addict!

Walter

Prog shit.

Avro52

Prog shit.

I guess GWB is a prog now too.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

NZDoug
Free Thinker

Do not drink pee pee.🙏🏾

Cliffy
Free Thinker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaQ9qL6s7UM

Message to republicans - Matthew Cooke

An explainer for democrats and independents. Why they're so anti-science, anti-truth, anti-law and order and turn everything upside down. The mask is off. I suspect many of their adherents don't understand what they've become. Sometimes things are hard to see. Please don't take this piece to mean I think the democratic establishment are democratic. Most are not. Those in power are not. That's what allowed Trumpism to rise in the first place. But we're taking our power back. The mask is off.