What is all this rain and snow!

Torch light
Some of my friends suggested it is due to the Global Warmth: the increased general heat on the earth, because it has somewhat become nearer to the Sun than it had been before.

Therefore, large quantities of water have evaporated to be the ice in the upper atmosphere .. which will consequently fall as rain and snow in large amounts

This will reverse many deserts into pastor and green lands.. so grasses will grow and cattle will increase.

In fact this may be one of the signs of the Last Days and the coming of the Awaited Mahdi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RpXiQksTz0

And this about the turf which is another blessing of God Most Gracious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sidxvaq-x3M
Last edited by Torch light; Feb 2nd, 2019 at 05:20 PM..

Torch light
So in the cold regions (like Canada and the USA) there was much snow, while in the hot regions (like Iraq and Saudi Arabia) was much rain .. this winter time.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Why haven't you blown yourself up yet?

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

perhaps one day he will get close enough to trump.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Poor training.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

I would much prefer he stand next to trudOWE when he light the fuse.

B00Mer
+2
#7  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Poor training.

spaminator

Quote:

magat

B00Mer

magat

You're welcome.. so touchy.

B00Mer
+2
So when does global warming start happening?

Vancouver, BC

taxslave
+1
Ask hoid. He is the one that thinks snow is caused by Globull warming.

DaSleeper
Repeat after me......

Hot summer -------Global warming!

Cold winter---------It's just Weather!

taxslave
It isnt all bad. I did a 12 HR shift later night hauling snow away.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Some of my friends suggested it is due to the Global Warmth: the increased general heat on the earth, because it has somewhat become nearer to the Sun than it had been before.

Therefore, large quantities of water have evaporated to be the ice in the upper atmosphere .. which will consequently fall as rain and snow in large amounts

This will reverse many deserts into pastor and green lands.. so grasses will grow and cattle will increase.

In fact this may be one of the signs of the Last Days and the coming of the Awaited Mahdi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RpXiQksTz0

And this about the turf which is another blessing of God Most Gracious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sidxvaq-x3M

NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of your friends are just deluded LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow and rain are simply falling in different places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based on anecdotal evidence and memory.............I suspect that a serious study would find that Toronto now gets LESS SNOW while New York City gets MORE SNOW- than used to be the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a probability does NOT INDICATE a warmer planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

It would merely indicate a shift in standard weather patterns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And these standard weather patterns are shifting as a result of the expansion of Urban Heat Sinks"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning the amount of land being paved over is holding MORE heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And taking LONGER to cool at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we run our air conditioners more and THAT affects the weather too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you put your hand up to FEEL the amount of heat an average hard working air conditioner throws out?????????????????

WE know that forests cool the land most efficiently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grasslands do not cool so well as forests!!!!!!

But at least grasslands DO NOT HOLD HEAT like masses of concrete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 40 story condo tower holds heat much better than a standard urban subdivision with its expanses of grass along with trees and shrubbery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time I used to commute in summer on a motorcycle.......and in the afternoon I always had to stop and put on a jacket when I got to Port Union Rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that abrupt temperature change might just have something to do with being near BOTH Lake Ontari-owe and the Rouge Greenbelt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore LIE-beral REFUSAL to build more public transit because they refuse to waste THEIR GRAVY on our convenience is very possibly CONTRIBUTING to the changing weather patterns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we spread out more and make more room between our dwellings for cooling trees and shrubbery we CAN REDUCE the size of the urban heat sink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And.......isnt that SORT OF what IDIOT LIE-berals are trying to do with their legislation on "green roof tops"????????????????

By mandating the growing of plants on high rise roofs the size of the urban heat sink is reduced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt that WILDLY IRONIC that LIE-beral policy would FAIL SO BADLY?????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!