2 arrested in RCMP raids in Kingston, Ont., related to national security probe

B00Mer
2 arrested in RCMP raids in Kingston, Ont., related to national security probe

The RCMP have arrested two people following raids on two homes in Kingston, Ont., in what officials are calling a national security investigation involving multiple police forces.

CBC News has learned the arrests included a minor and involved both Kingston police and the help of the FBI in the U.S.

The RCMP will hold a news conference Friday in Kingston to update the public on their investigation.

There's no word yet on charges or what prompted the investigation.

In a statement, Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said police took action "based on credible information, to ensure public safety."

"The government of Canada constantly monitors all potential threats and has robust measures in place to address them," he wrote.

"Canadians can be confident that whenever credible information is obtained about a potential threat, the RCMP, CSIS and other police and security agencies take the appropriate steps to ensure the security of this country and the safety of its citizens."

A man who lives at one of the homes spoke to CBC News by phone shortly after 7 p.m. ET as he stood outside his residence in the northwest part of the city.

He said he arrived home from Ottawa late Thursday afternoon and was "surprised" to find RCMP at his house. As he spoke, he said the RCMP were inside questioning his wife and children, adding he had not been questioned by police himself.

"I don't know why they're at my home," he told CBC News, as police officers stood next to him. "The police haven't told me anything."

He said that as far as he knew his wife and children were not under arrest, but he hadn't been able to reach them as their cellphones were off.

Asked if it would surprise him to hear police were conducting a national security investigation, he said "yes."

The man said he did not know anyone at the other address.

Canadian officials speaking on background told CBC News there was no imminent threat to public safety, and that the situation is contained.

Goodale said the operation has not changed the country's threat level. It remains at "medium," where it has hovered since late 2014.

However, the threat was considered serious enough to involve months of investigation, thousands of hours of police work and the use of a Pilatus PC-12 RCMP surveillance plane which has been circling over Kingston at low altitudes in recent weeks for hours on end, creating a great deal of interest from residents due to the noise.

Spokespeople for both the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice referred all questions to the RCMP.

source: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...obe/ar-BBSHums

-----------------------------------------------

Fukk, when I first heard this on TV first thing that came to mind was; "holly crap they caught MegaHitlerz or Danboner"

B00Mer
+1
LOL It was Syrian refugee that was the terrorist..

Trudeau is running for cover on that with BS

Walter
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
I notice no names have been released. If the name was Abrams or Robinson we’d know the names by now.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I notice no names have been released. If the name was Abrams or Robinson we’d know the names by now.

The names are released, Muslims from Syria. News 660AM also stated they are refugees.. part of Trudeau gang.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

The names are released, Muslims from Syria. News 660AM also stated they are refugees.. part of Trudeau gang.

I haven’t seen any names, please post a link.

B00Mer
+2
Names ages and facts about them being Syrian refugees here;

https://globalnews.ca/news/4888474/r...arrests-raids/

B00Mer
"Hussam Eddin Alzahabi, 20, is at home after being released around 1 p.m., according to his father, Amin Alzahabi."

The minor they can't release his name, obviously.

Walter

Names ages and facts about them being Syrian refugees here;
https://globalnews.ca/news/4888474/r...arrests-raids/

The person named in the story is no longer in custody.

B00Mer

The person named in the story is no longer in custody.

The minor is still in custody.

They arrested 2 people.

Walter

The minor is still in custody.
They arrested 2 people.

The person named is not in custody. Something is not quite right in this story.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1

The person named is not in custody. Something is not quite right in this story.

Perhaps he used his get out of jail free card.

Kreskin
When I was a kid my friend somehow get his hand on quarter sticks of dynamite. We used to go into alleys and blow up aluminium garbage cans. If we did that today we would be on the 10 most wanted list.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Perhaps he used his get out of jail free card.

Get into jail card.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

When I was a kid my friend somehow get his hand on quarter sticks of dynamite. We used to go into alleys and blow up aluminium garbage cans. If we did that today we would be on the 10 most wanted list.

Are you talking about M-100s or real M-1000s? The only reason I ask is because I've heard a number of people use the term "quarter stick" when referring to M-80s and/or M-100s

Danbones
The same FBI famous for setting up people and supplying the explosives?

Once again the FBI is caught in drama, ‘setting up’ Islamic youngster as ‘domestic terrorist’
https://www.intellihub.com/fbi-caugh...tic-terrorist/

The FBI Goes To Disturbing Lengths To Set Up Potential Terrorists
https://www.businessinsider.com/the-...r-plots-2013-3

HOW THE FBI CREATED A TERRORIST
https://theintercept.com/2015/03/16/...tedaterrorist/

ETC...

Any Trump/ Russian collusion indictments yet? So Hillary paid for the docs they used to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump for political reasons eh, and they FBI knew it all along...Ooooops!

BOMBSHELL: Phony Hillary-Funded Russia Dossier Was Used to Obtain Trump FISA Warrant – More to be Revealed Soon
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...revealed-soon/

These FBI are those FBI who can't be trusted. I mean jebus:

Well, at least know we know why all the leftii wiener freaks, Bucks and Epsteins are getting off so easily.

DaSleeper
Another conspiracy in the works.......

DaSleeper
Gateway pundit.....ROTFLMAO

Quote:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

MHz
When somebody is underage they should pick up one of the parents at the same time, give them an opportunity for the quality time that seems to be missing.

B00Mer
+1
The only 3 words I care about in this news thread are; "Syrian Refugee Trudeau"

...and so does the Liberal media..

https://www.google.com/search?newwin...w=1359&bih=832

Durry
+3
The RCMP say they had 300 staff members working on this case,,,, and after all this, the best they could do is to charge a stupid teenager.

The RCMP have been steadily going downhill since the relaxed their hiring standards and started hiring minorities and women.

Time to get rid of the RCMP!!

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

The RCMP say they had 300 staff members working on this case,,,, and after all this, the best they could do is to charge a stupid teenager.
The RCMP have been steadily going downhill since the relaxed their hiring standards and started hiring minorities and women.
Time to get rid of the RCMP!!

Hooraw!!

Wait, hold on.. what do we replace them with?

Durry
Go back to basics, go back to what made them great in the first place.

A Force with white men meeting certian minimum standards that will make the Force Great Again!!

MHz
Don't forget the IDF 'How to deal with civil unrest handbook'.

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Go back to basics, go back to what made them great in the first place.

A Force with white men meeting certian minimum standards that will make the Force Great Again!!

That is a racist post.

Durry

That is a racist post.

It's a Post expressing an opinion.

Get over your racist shit eh!!

B00Mer

That is a racist post.

You'll have to excuse Durry, he wonders over to CC when Storefront bands him for being to racist

MHz
I hate to ask who bans you before you grace this site with your presence.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I hate to ask who bans you before you grace this site with your presence.

Twin_Moose
+1
Concern about backlash against Muslims after Kingston arrests

Wait a minute we are the real victims here SMFH

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Concern about backlash against Muslims after Kingston arrests

Wait a minute we are the real victims here SMFH

I think that sums up the white natty thing perfectly.

They are the victims.