Ecofascists Fund Fake Injuns

petros
+5
#1  Top Rated Post
My guess is that you’ve heard about the Coastal Gaslink gas pipeline that was being blockaded by eco-radicals? What you haven’t heard is this alarming side of the story.

This pipeline is heading from Dawson Creek to Kitimat, a similar geographical line as a few other pipeline attempts. Remember Trans Mountain? Same place.

Instead of oil, however, this Coastal Gaslink line will export Canadian natural gas. It will run through a number of First Nations, and each of them has signed an agreement accepting money and jobs in return for the pipeline. Every single one, including the Wet’suwet’en.

But what about those Wet’suwet’en blockaders that were arrested by the RCMP for illegally contravening a court injunction?

You must have heard of them: the mainstream media has been swooning over their plight for weeks, helping them drum up a patchwork of support across Canada.

Using the Wet’suwet’en name, these eco-radicals have manipulated the public into thinking that the blockaders actually hold some sort of right to the land that the pipeline is being built on, when in fact all that they have done is set up a makeshift camp with their hands out demanding any resource company that walks by them cough up cash.

In other words: They are a marketing gimmick and are in it for the money!

The CBC lied to us about who actually funded the blockade. It wasn’t the Wet’suwet’en First Nation like they claimed – it was actually a heavily indebted company that was funded by Tides, the Pembina Institute, and many other eco-radical organizations.

https://www.therebel.media/exclusive...ource=therebel

Twin_Moose
+2
But, but, but what about the hereditary Chiefs who's rights extend off the reserves? Right Cliffy? Lol

pgs
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

But, but, but what about the hereditary Chiefs who's rights extend off the reserves? Right Cliffy? Lol

The ones even their own band won’t let near the treasury.

petros
+3

Hereditary Chief Executive Officer

Twin_Moose
+1
Cliffy director of propaganda and misinformation

petros
+2

Cliffy director of propaganda and misinformation

Cliffy is a puppet of US Big Oil and quite possibly little oil.

taxslave
+2
Mostly the protesters had nothing better to do with their time while waiting for their welfare cheques to show up and needed beer money.
Communist Broadcasting of course laps this shit up.

petros
+2
Beer is bad for the environment.

Danbones
+2
Not if you drink it first...just ask Montreal

petros
+1
There is no environment safe from Labatt 50

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Mostly the protesters had nothing better to do with their time while waiting for their welfare cheques to show up and needed beer money.
Communist Broadcasting of course laps this shit up.

Take away their tradition herbs and give them something that costs the world billions per year trying to cure with little success. Can you feel the love?
How much in sales does that net your owners?? The ones that make more off addictions than they would off healthy people. Let me guess how may of you cheer during a 'Saw' movie, all of you because you do the same thing on this board several times a day.
The collective is pretty fuked.

https://www.livescience.com/14606-ma...addiction.html
'Magic Mushrooms' Could Treat Depression & Addiction
Last edited by MHz; 4 weeks ago at 01:43 PM..

petros
+1
You've had far too many vaccines.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
I remember back in the days when fake Induns had to be self-funded. All they really needed was a beaded headband made in China and a turkey feather.

Things are more complicated these days.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hereditary Chief Executive Officer

Ahem! That's "Hereditary Chief Executive Officer. . . (dwamatic pause). . . Of My People!"

MHz

You've had far too many vaccines.

maybe you should replay that to the people doing the research, . . . retard.

It is similar to the LSD used in the psych wards in the Sask Hospitals you remember with such fondness. When Jews do experiments it is good, when others do it it is inhumane.

That about sum up your whole world?? . . . retard.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I remember back in the days when fake Induns had to be self-funded. All they really needed was a beaded headband made in China and a turkey feather.
Things are more complicated these days.

Not much harder. According to a spam that was on here it's $160 CAD for a fake driver's license and matching Status Card.

https://fakeidcanada.com/fake-id-ord...ther+Provinces

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

maybe you should replay that to the people doing the research, . . . retard.
It is similar to the LSD used in the psych wards in the Sask Hospitals you remember with such fondness. When Jews do experiments it is good, when others do it it is inhumane.
That about sum up your whole world?? . . . retard.

You are all the proof I need that vaccines cause brain damage.

As I said you've had far too many vaccines.

MHz
I haven't had any, like that would make an honest person into a liar. I'm pretty sure you and anybody here doesn't have an honest bone in their body, yet your pretend pity is for me. Disease free compared to you fuks.

petros
+1
You had plenty of brain damage. It's obvious.

DaSleeper
+2

You had plenty of brain damage. It's obvious.

They say that talking to yourself isn't too bad......
It's when you start answering yourself.....

Well check this out...
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...15#post2693215
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...d.php?t=162318
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...d.php?t=162242
And there's more.....

I always said that what he needs is a blog he wouldn't get too many readers, but at least we'd be rid of his "spam"

MHz
Due more to being in the backwoods rather than being part of the entity that is the pulse behind all important event. You do recognize that as being respectful or does your hate filled personality make it such a crime a slow death would be preferred. I don't recall you as being anything more than a cling-on back in the day (actually you are way down the list) this place has more layers than an onion, good thing the theme is consistent, rather that being somebody giving direction. You would be equal to being the 'pool-boy'. Your owners would be interested in the stuff I post that is above your understanding. Run the Christian stuff past your nearest Rabbi, you might even here him curse before you are on the other side of a locked door. If I can ramble on when reading a dated document imagine, when the topic is pages long and on topic the whole way.
Nothing determines my reply any more than the tone of 'the question'.

If I am so 'damaged' then why do I get so much attention? My list of people I don't find interesting is very short, that is because they aren't around long enough for me to remember their name. The trolls here are a type that cannot operate in public yet.(this is the only place on the net they are still 'free to roam'). I can see why an 'honest person' would not be welcome, yet holds a strange attraction that some find addicting as they stay longer than a curious person does. They tend to leave after a post answers their question/questions their current doctrine.

There is no magic wand that changes a liar into an honest person. A big lie falling apart is enough for some to change their perspective and that starts with the person inside long before it reaps any rewards on the outside. Liars stutter and stumble over words more than an honest person.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

They say that talking to yourself isn't too bad......
It's when you start answering yourself.....
Well check this out...
And there's more.....
I always said that what he needs is a blog he wouldn't get too many readers, but at least we'd be rid of his "spam"

You prefer people that call for the killing of others (psychopath) be honored as the collective believes that as nobody but me has looked into what kind of person could say such a thing. Perhaps they will find the snipers who have already been active, did you miss those reports??
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...15#post2693215
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer
If Maduro tries to hold onto power, the people, or the USA.. or somebody needs to plant a bullet in the skull of that tyrant.
Assassinate Nicolas Maduro, use a sniper rifle and split that fukkers skull in two.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...d.php?t=162318
The same crazy person that loves to hear about blowing up children if they are from a lesser race' kind of thing. It would be, 'it takes one to support one' in most cases.
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...d.php?t=162242
Go to its thread see if he sanctions murder.
Last edited by MHz; 4 weeks ago at 05:08 PM..

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

If I am so 'damaged' then why do I get so much attention?

The same reason people stare at a car crash, stare at cross eyed people, go to freak shows, zoos with wild beasts and Hollywood.

You are a freak.

Twin_Moose
+1
This doesn't help one bit, no wonder why Natives create new issues everyday

Indian Act at core of pipeline dispute: minister

Quote:

VANCOUVER - Canada's minister of Crown-Indigenous relations is pointing her finger at the Indian Act for creating a gridlock in northern British Columbia where some hereditary clan chiefs say a liquefied natural gas pipeline doesn't have their consent.
Carolyn Bennett would not say whether she believes the hereditary chiefs of the Wet'suwet'en First Nation have jurisdiction over the 22,000 square kilometres they claim as their traditional territory, saying that it is up to each community to determine its leadership structure.
But she says the situation is an example of why the federal government is working to increase First Nations capacity for self-governance, including a new funding program to rebuild hereditary structures.
"I think that we're in this transition, hopefully transformation, to be able to get more and more communities out from under the Indian Act so that there isn't this question of who speaks for the community, as they choose a governance of their own making," she says.
Coastal GasLink is planning to run its pipeline from northeastern B.C. to LNG Canada's export facility on the coast in Kitimat. The estimated cost of the terminal and infrastructure is $40 billion.
While Coastal GasLink says it has signed benefits sharing agreements with all 20 elected First Nations councils along the pipeline route, five hereditary clan chiefs say they are "adamantly opposed" and the project has no authority without their consent.
The B.C. Supreme Court granted a temporary injunction to the company instructing pipeline opponents who set up a gate along a construction access road to remove their blockade. RCMP enforced the injunction on Jan. 7, arrested 14 people, and sparked protests across Canada and internationally.
The project is within British Columbia's boundaries, so Bennett says she has not been in contact with the Wet'suwet'en hereditary clan chiefs about the ongoing dispute. But she says it points to the urgency of having decision-making processes in place where the community feels represented by its leaders.
"This is a wholly B.C. project with a B.C. court having allowed the injunction and so we are in a difficult place in terms of how decisions get taken and how urgent it is to be moving forward," Bennett says.
Bennett points to Nunavut as an example where land-claim settlements have made consent for industry projects more straightforward.
"There is a proper regional approach to major projects. The good projects get approved really fast, the bad projects get rejected really fast," she says.
While the Crown historically acquired land from many First Nations across the country by signing treaties, only 14 treaties on Vancouver Island had been signed by the time B.C. joined Confederation in 1871, and Aboriginal title to the rest of the province was left unresolved.
It means some nations have never ceded their territories and many are in the process of negotiating modern day treaties. Eight modern treaties have been ratified.
The Wet'suwet'un were part of the landmark Delgamuukw Supreme Court of Canada decision in 1997 that ruled Aboriginal title does exist in B.C. The ruling said governments must consult First Nations whose title rights are affected.
Bennett says the federal government is working to assist First Nations in building self-governance capacity, including through the new "Nation Rebuilding Program."
She says the Indian Act, which imposed the elected band council structure on First Nations, had the effect of breaking up larger nations into "villages."
The program is a way to counter that by recognizing self-defined Indigenous groups linked culturally, linguistically, geographically or along historical treaty lines. In the past week, the government has announced 25 projects in British Columbia totalling $4.75 million, she says.
As an example, it is giving $600,000 to the Carrier Sekani Tribal Council in the B.C. Interior "to rebuild their governance and hereditary structures." Work will include developing community history books and workshops on governance, roles and responsibilities, clan systems and hereditary systems.
Bennett defended the hereditary system against criticism that it is undemocratic, saying there have always been traditional checks and balances for hereditary leaders.
"When you talk to the best knowledge keepers there were always ways of dealing with people who were not serving their communities well, these systems were in place long before the settlers showed up," she says.

Mowich
+1

My guess is that you’ve heard about the Coastal Gaslink gas pipeline that was being blockaded by eco-radicals? What you haven’t heard is this alarming side of the story.

This pipeline is heading from Dawson Creek to Kitimat, a similar geographical line as a few other pipeline attempts. Remember Trans Mountain? Same place.

Instead of oil, however, this Coastal Gaslink line will export Canadian natural gas. It will run through a number of First Nations, and each of them has signed an agreement accepting money and jobs in return for the pipeline. Every single one, including the Wet’suwet’en.

But what about those Wet’suwet’en blockaders that were arrested by the RCMP for illegally contravening a court injunction?

You must have heard of them: the mainstream media has been swooning over their plight for weeks, helping them drum up a patchwork of support across Canada.

Using the Wet’suwet’en name, these eco-radicals have manipulated the public into thinking that the blockaders actually hold some sort of right to the land that the pipeline is being built on, when in fact all that they have done is set up a makeshift camp with their hands out demanding any resource company that walks by them cough up cash.

In other words: They are a marketing gimmick and are in it for the money!

The CBC lied to us about who actually funded the blockade. It wasn’t the Wet’suwet’en First Nation like they claimed – it was actually a heavily indebted company that was funded by Tides, the Pembina Institute, and many other eco-radical organizations.

https://www.therebel.media/exclusive...ource=therebel

business.financialpost.com/opinion/vivian-krause-the-cash-pipeline-opposing-canadian-oil-pipelines