The UN Climate debate in Poland


Torch light
-1
#1
The true cause of the increased heat all over the Earth
The UN climate debate in Poland reached to making a goal to lower the temperature of the planet by 2 degrees.
Therefore, they have been glad with such a solution of the problem as they deem it.
But they don't know that the genuine reason for the generalized elevation of the temperature on the planet is the earth has become somewhat nearer to the sun than it had been before.
While the greenhouse effect may be of minor importance in relation to the real reason which is the distance between Earth and Sun has become somewhat shorter than it was before
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...aches_the_Sun_
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_4.htm#The_Earth_Approaches_the_Sun_
 
Hoid
#2
You would think with all of the hundreds of scientists researching this that they would be able to find out the same facts that a bunch of ignorant racists on the internet can come up with.
 
Walter
+1
#3
Just another bullshit climate conference.
 
Hoid
#4
When 200 nations come to an agreement it means something
 
taxslave
+5
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

When 200 nations come to an agreement it means something

In this case it means 200 Nations are being run by gullible imbisiles. How many tons of CO2 did these clowns inject into the atmosphere how many families could have been fed with they squandered to have a party when they could have teleconferenced?
 
Dixie Cup
+6
#6  Top Rated Post
And since no resolution was arrived at they'll do it all again next year - likely somewhere where it's warmer LOL They don't really do anything thus allowing them to "continue" the following year; paid vacation that goes on and on and nothing is resolved because there is nothing to resolve.
 
Gilgamesh
#7
As usual, my post has vanished. Whoever designed this sad piece of garbage should take up skydiving - sans parachute.

To Hell with it.
 
MHz
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

As usual, my post has vanished. Whoever designed this sad piece of garbage should take up skydiving - sans parachute.

To Hell with it.

Take them to Mars for the jump. It will be worth it.
 
spilledthebeer
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Take them to Mars for the jump. It will be worth it.






STUPID LIE-berals are IGNORING every single easy and simple solution to global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals are focused on saving THEIR PERKS AND PRIVILEGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And LIE-berals expect to SCREW US ordinary people in the deceitful mouldy green process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





When Trudeau went out to a “town hall” meeting in Peterborough and came face-to-face with 54-year-old Kathy Katula from rural Ontario last January, he learned about real-life consequences. “My heat and hydro now cost me more than my mortgage,” Katula tearfully explained. “How is it justified for you to ask me to pay a carbon tax when I only have $65 left of my pay cheque every two weeks to feed my family?”

(The worst part of the LIE-beral carbon scam is that the money beaten from the hides of desperate Cdns like Katula is that the cash will be given to civil service union Hogs so they can maintain or even EXPAND their carbon foot prints! Since one employed Cdn in 3 works for govt- it means there is a BIG chunk of society that will NOT be feeling any pressure to reduce carbon consumption!)

(Katula is a apparently a nurse providing home care for seniors and as such is essentially NON unionized as she works for a public/private consortium! Although the company gets all its business from govt- it is in private hands and LIE-berals have been squeezing such companies relentlessly to reduce costs- meaning NO raises for people such as Katula0 and NO DEFENCE against rising costs for the driving she MUST DO to get around to her clients each day!)

(LIE-beral handling of people like Katula is a CLEAR INDICATOR that even LIE-berals are getting nervous about the gravy grabbing antics of civil service union Hogs! LIE-berals desperately need to buy the votes of civil servants- but must do so with an ever shrinking supply of gravy- hence the LIE-beral obsession with carbon crap and trade tax scams!)

Although Trudeau’s carbon tax will make hydrocarbon fuels even more expensive, Katula’s main complaint is with the Liberal government of Ontario. Ontarians suffering from energy poverty can blame the province’s massively subsidized and poorly structured green energy contracts, recklessly rapid phase-out of coal power, the infamous gas plant cancellations, and gross mismanagement of power supply and demand.

(Wynne-bag LIE-berals have so badly mis-managed the mouldy green power supply that we are routinely paying sky high costs to buy mouldy green that we do not need and cannot shut down when energy use is low- and we must sell off the surplus to Yankees at LOW rates- LIE-berals have signed contracts with their green energy producing pals guaranteeing LIE-berals will buy every scrap of green power produced- regardless of how much we really need or when we need it!)

(The real irony and demonstration of LIE-beral madness is that civil service Hogs are boasting of how bright and green a future the Yankees have since the cost of mouldy green energy has fallen so low in United States! That the LOW COST for Yankee mouldy green is due to them buying so much Cdn mouldy green at bargain rates that are killing our economy -is NOT something Hogs want to discuss!)

In Ontario, residential electricity bills have more than doubled in the last decade. Canadian Taxpayers Federation research reveals electricity costs at St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital have increased 75% since 2013; Woodstock Hospital has seen a 60% increase in the same time.

In British Columbia, the health authorities spent over $5-million on carbon offsets in 2015 alone. Yet, that province will begin to ratchet up its carbon tax each year on April 1 until it hits $50 a tonne in 2021.

(The latest news is that B.C. carbon emissions are virtually UNCHANGED in spite of the carbon cash grab- and that the number of cars registered in the province continues to GROW! LIE-berals are IGNORING the reality that our part time, temporary, temp agency, here today and gone tomorrow economy require MOBILITY that our out dated and overloaded public transit cannot provide!)

(Employers want workers to show up QUICKLY when called in- being MOBILE means more work! And employers frown on employees who have walked a half mile from a bus stop in summer heat before arriving for work covered in sweat - a physical condition not suitable for any retail or public relations type job!!

Alberta’s NDP government is also accelerating coal plant closures, subsidizing renewables, and taxing and regulating carbon dioxide. Their carbon tax increased by 50% to $30 a tonne on Jan. 1.

(The usual out of control NDP spending will ensure that Notley and her gang of fuzzy thinking/ free spending socialists will be gone soon! And LIE-berals are facing the same existentialist threat! It costs cash to buy votes and we are bankrupt! The populace is not receptive to more USELESS and costly socialist virtue signalling on environmental issues!)

Alberta Premier Rachel Notley defended her carbon tax by suggesting it would have negligible effects on gasoline costs, yet would reduce emissions by incenting some Albertans to walk or take the bus. Critics slammed her as either illogical or hypocritical, and badly out of touch.

(LIE-berals and their idiot cousins of NDP and Green Party are deliberately IGNORING the simple solution to carbon trouble- they should be cutting back on gravy for Hogs! Cut back on gravy for Hogs and the people with the biggest OPTIONAL/recreational carbon foot print will cut their output! Why- Hogs might even stop installing those electrically powered air pressure bubble systems at their country estates to prevent ice from building up and damaging their boat docks!)

(Sadly, LIE-berals think it is better to beat up on the waitress who drives her car home from her late shift because she does not feel safe on public transit late at night thanks to LIE-beral hug a thug judges - than it is to condemn Hog carbon usage for atv`s and skid doos! After all- LIE-berals spend BILLIONS buying Hog votes and depend on that support for the survival of their party- clearly it is the waitress who insists on driving that is the environmental problem for LIE-berals!)

(Travelling by airplane is the biggest of all influences on global warming! So what price for a Hog vacation and some rounds of golf in Florida in January? Especially when we are so BROKE that LIE-berals are BORROWING the cash needed to shovel onto the Hog gravy train just so Hogs can get on that environment breaking freedom machine with its carbon heavy life style!)

(The evidence isn IN- cutting back on air travel means IMMEDIATE reductions in global warming! But currently No govt will come out and say that Hog carbon consumption is as bad for our health as sitting in a room full of tobacco smoke- and its MORE COSTLY too!)

Like Trudeau’s encounter with Kathy Katula, it was another example of a green political crusader talking down to the people paying for the crusade.

As taxes and costs rise, promised green jobs fail to materialize, and few others in the world make these sacrifices, Canadians may soon start demanding a new approach that puts affordability on par with sustainability – and political accountability.

(That ozone depleting chemicals are now coming back into major use around the world is an indicator of how price sensitive we humans are! Affordability must become a key consideration for any new climate ideas! Too bad LIE-berals and their idiot socialist cousins think ONLY of MORE GRAVY- for them!)

Paige MacPherson is a contributing writer to Canadians for Affordable Energy and works for a taxpayer research and advocacy group in Alberta.
 
Torch light
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

You would think with all of the hundreds of scientists researching this that they would be able to find out the same facts that a bunch of ignorant racists on the internet can come up with.

This indicates your mind is traditionalist; i.e. you let others think for you; what if hundreds of scientists? Can't they be unaware of the real cause? If they know everything, they cannot be researchers .. they research for what then?
Last edited by Torch light; Dec 17th, 2018 at 02:58 PM..
 
Torch light
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

As usual, my post has vanished. Whoever designed this sad piece of garbage should take up skydiving - sans parachute.
To Hell with it.

With all your ignorance and insisting stubbornly .. I think almost your origin is a communist from Iraq or Egypt .. from Iraq most probably, because you adopt the name of Gilgamesh .. I noticed many communists here admire Gilgamesh the myth, but they disbelieve about Noah the prophet of God.

So you boast with Gilgamesh, because you have nothing else to boast with
And like the communists and atheists here, you are clever at cursing and reviling .. nothing else.
Last edited by Torch light; Dec 17th, 2018 at 03:19 PM..
 
Torch light
-1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Just another bullshit climate conference.

I need not reply to Walter, because everyone here knows his motives .. an insisting bigot liar.
 
Torch light
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

And since no resolution was arrived at they'll do it all again next year - likely somewhere where it's warmer LOL They don't really do anything thus allowing them to "continue" the following year; paid vacation that goes on and on and nothing is resolved because there is nothing to resolve.

For vacation could be .. in fact they agree to lower the planet's temperature two degrees!! Can anyone claim this?
 
petros
+1
#14
Hottest on record. The backbone of the AGW scam is "the record" which on reality is a data set of 29 years. 1951 to 1980.

Scientifically speaking it's 1 year short of being a true data set which means it can't be called an "official" climate data set but a working data set.

If 1920 to 1950 were included the baseline would be higher by 0.2C

Crafty huh?
 
Torch light
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

STUPID LIE-berals are IGNORING every single easy and simple solution to global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree with most words of Trump; but he said a word concerning the Global Warming which might be correct; he said: The Global Warming is true, but there may be other causes of it!

Although his motives are not humane or scientific .. he is a falsehood follower and unjust .. a big wicked Zionist

The dissension between Trump on one hand and Europe and China on the other hand .. is only economic and advantageous .. he does acknowledge science or humanity in fact.. his advantage first or as he claimed America first.
 
Torch light
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hottest on record. The backbone of the AGW scam is "the record" which on reality is a data set of 29 years. 1951 to 1980.
Scientifically speaking it's 1 year short of being a true data set which means it can't be called an "official" climate data set but a working data set.
If 1920 to 1950 were included the baseline would be higher by 0.2C
Crafty huh?

The Global Warmth is because the Earth has become somewhat nearer to the Sun .. this is logical .. and the GW is undeniable; the GW is acknowledged by the UN even.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...obal_Heat_Wave
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_4.htm#The_Recent_Global_Heat_Wave
The consequences of the GW: a large amount of water evaporates from oceans and seas and other water bodies; such water vapor has become large amounts of snow in the upper atmosphere, and therefore we see more rain and more snow falling in the recent years, especially this year and these months.
Last edited by Torch light; Dec 17th, 2018 at 03:29 PM..
 
taxslave
+3
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The Global Warmth is because the Earth has become somewhat nearer to the Sun .. this is logical .. and the GW is undeniable; the GW is acknowledged by the UN even.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...obal_Heat_Wave
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_4.htm#The_Recent_Global_Heat_Wave
The consequences of the GW: a large amount of water evaporates from oceans and seas and other water bodies; such water vapor has become large amounts of snow in the upper atmosphere, and therefore we see more rain and more snow falling in the recent years, especially this year and these months.

How many billions of transfer payments will it take to put earth right back where it belongs?
 
Twin_Moose
#18
Is it true that Climate Barbie took 126 delegates with her?
 
MHz
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Crafty huh?

Not really, there were always doubters, the liars just got paid more, . . . . . like always.
 
spilledthebeer
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I disagree with most words of Trump; but he said a word concerning the Global Warming which might be correct; he said: The Global Warming is true, but there may be other causes of it!

Although his motives are not humane or scientific .. he is a falsehood follower and unjust .. a big wicked Zionist

The dissension between Trump on one hand and Europe and China on the other hand .. is only economic and advantageous .. he does acknowledge science or humanity in fact.. his advantage first or as he claimed America first.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TRUMP IS A big wicked Zionist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


So the Muslim member of the tinfoil hat brigade now insists that global warming is caused by Jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Dixie Cup
+2
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Is it true that Climate Barbie took 126 delegates with her?



Yes it is. It's disgusting and hypocritical. This so-called "conference" could be held by teleconferencing but that would be too easy cuz everyone prefers to travel to exotic locations every year on someone else's dime.
 
spilledthebeer
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

This indicates your mind is traditionalist; i.e. you let others think for you; what if hundreds of scientists? Can't they be unaware of the real cause? If they know everything, they cannot be researchers .. they research for what then?


IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


The scientists are PAID to find certain answers that LIE-berals can then PRETEND to solve using idiot NON SOLUTIONS like their



carbon crap and trade scam that only cleans cash from wallets and leaves the dirt in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One good source of how DISHONEST the whole LIE-beral environment "solution" is can be found in the modestly ficitonalized accusations made by writer Michael Crichton in his book "State of Fear"!


Some people will sneer at a reference that is fictionalized- but in our litiginous world one must be careful of lawsuits by indignant LIE-berals who are distressed at being portrayed as HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Crichton goes so far as to suggest that some climate "defenders" are out right dangerous to argue with!!!!!!!!!!!!



And of course given human nature and the HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN GRAVY that can be grabbed with a LIE-beral



carbon tax -it is no wonder that LIE-beral GREED is overwhelming common sense and fair play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
petros
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

When 200 nations come to an agreement it means something

Out of all 200 Nations there are 17 State sponsored climate models.

Out of the 17 only 1 is matching the trend and it's the Russian model.

Do you trust Russian Klimate Scientiskis?
 
taxslave
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Out of all 200 Nations there are 17 State sponsored climate models.
Out of the 17 only 1 is matching the trend and it's the Russian model.
Do you trust Russian Klimate Scientiskis?

He would if they support the approved results.
 
Hoid
#25
There are thousands of climate models.
 
Gilgamesh
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I disagree with most words of Trump; but he said a word concerning the Global Warming which might be correct; he said: The Global Warming is true, but there may be other causes of it!

Although his motives are not humane or scientific .. he is a falsehood follower and unjust .. a big wicked Zionist

The dissension between Trump on one hand and Europe and China on the other hand .. is only economic and advantageous .. he does acknowledge science or humanity in fact.. his advantage first or as he claimed America first.

One thing Trudeau is NOT is a Zionist but of course to you even trees and rocks cwn be Zionists to your sick mind.

Life must be Hell for a fruitcake like you.
 
spilledthebeer
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

How many billions of transfer payments will it take to put earth right back where it belongs?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Right On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


The ENTIRE global warming MESS can be solved if we just give grossly GREEDY LIE-berals all the gravy they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All power to the gravy grabbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


And LIE-beral gravy grabbing will cure obesity in Canada as well since LIE-berals will wreck our economy so completely we will be



living on a daily bowl of dandelion greens - once LIE-berals get finished "fixing" our Booming Economy!!!!!!!!!!!



In his book "State of Fear" - author Michael Crichton actually quotes genuine scientists pointing out that weather stations that were out



in the COOLER countryside 30 years ago are now inside URBAN AREAS and their readings are now giving essentially FALSE



READINGS due to the influence of city urban heat islands thanks to all that new concrete that has been poured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


There is a valid question in this- "is the temperature rising across the entire planet"?????????????????????


Or is the temperature rising ONLY in and around our cities where researchers are concentrated?????????????????


Crichton provides VALID information to suggest that temperatures are rising most noticeably close to our cities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


While temperatures are more stable in isolated places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The HONEST available evidence suggests that although we are changing weather patterns - we are not ultimately changing the entire



weather system- meaning things like -it still rains and snows about as much as ever -it just does it in different places and at different



intensities and this is the result of our urban heat island cities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And as I have mentioned in the past- Cdn Geographic published an article illustrating how easy it would be to RESTORE our environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Scientists reported that in the year after the 9/11 terror attack- during which time 25 percent of the worlds airline fleet was grounded - THERE WAS A MEASURABLE IMPROVEMENT IN AIR QUALITY AROUND THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Air planes are the SINGLE BIGGEST DRIVER of air pollution on the planet- and they are loaded with civil service union Hogs!!!!!!!!!!


And our LIE-beral govt is burying us in debt- BORROWING the gravy they need to buy Hog votes so LIE-berals can cling to power at any price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals are burying future generations in debt so that Hogs can fly the world in comfort- AND they are ruining the environment as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The QUICKEST WAY to save our grossly indebted economy, save our environment and save our jobs is to DUMP LIE-beral govt!!!!!


Crichton even makes reference to the glacier at the top of Mount Kilimajaro- which happens to be melting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Crichten quotes reliable scientists who point out that Africans use wood for cooking and as a result- all the lower slopes of Kilimanjaro are DEFORESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And we know that forests are COOLER than grass lands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Kilimanjaro glacier can MAGICALLY BE RESTORED simply by planting more trees around the mountain base to replace those



lost to charcoal burners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AS I have said before- LIE-berals are DELIBERATELY IGNORING all the easy solutions to global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
petros
+2
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

There are thousands of climate models.

Bullshit. The Intergovernmental (Globalist) Professional Communist Comitee uses 17 models.There are hundreds of proxy models and Emperical observed models combined to create the 17.

As for manipulation of data anyone can uncover the cherry picked data set of 2951-1980 for the benchmark.

Add 1930-1950 to the average used as the baseline and 0.5C of alleged AGW magically vanishes.

I beg of you to do the math yourself and expose me as a liar.

If you prove me wrong I'll gladly pay you for a night out with your Mrs by emailing you a $200 Keg gift certificate.

What are you willing to offer me?
Last edited by petros; Dec 20th, 2018 at 10:39 AM..
 
pgs
+5
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Yes it is. It's disgusting and hypocritical. This so-called "conference" could be held by teleconferencing but that would be too easy cuz everyone prefers to travel to exotic locations every year on someone else's dime.

And she dropped her pants bent over and signed Canada up. No mention how we are going to reduce our carbon footprint and raise our population at the same time . Also no real effort to reduce government airline travel by the looks of the 120 delegates . Pigs at the trough.
 
spilledthebeer
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Bullshit. The Intergovernmental (Globalist) Professional Communist Comitee uses 17 models.There are hundreds of proxy models and Emperical observed models combined to create the 17.

As for manipulation of data anyone can uncover the cherry picked data set of 2951-1980 for the benchmark.

Add 1930-1950 to the average used as the baseline and 0.5C of alleged AGW magically vanishes.

I beg of you to do the math yourself and expose me as a liar.

If you prove me wrong I'll gladly pay you for a night out with your Mrs by emailing you a $200 Keg gift certificate.

What are you willing to offer me?








Offer you??????????????????????????????




I dont want anything from you except to be thanked for exposing you as the kind of LIE-beral climate FAKE that Crichton has exposed



in his book State of Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Crichton DOCUMENTS how sponsors and grant givers SEEK OUT those most likely to "discover" the kind of facts they WANT FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As I have stated- and YOU ARE PROVING- LIE-berals DELIBERATELY IGNORE ANY SIMPLE SOLUTION to global warming!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals ALWAYS BEGIN with a logical statement such as: "it would be better for us to burn less fossil fuel"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And then they BLOW that statement up INTO HUGE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As the scientific results have shown the quickest way to reduce global warming is to STOP BORROWING GOVT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!


WE KNOW that civil service union Hogs get paid at least 30 percent MORE than other Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And WE KNOW that those with the most money in pocket have the biggest carbon foot print!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Therefore refusing to BORROW more gravy for Hogs will easily and quickly reduce our use of fossil fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We already KNOW that air planes are the biggest fossil fuel hogs on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And we ALREADY KNOW that carbon taxes ONLY clean cash from wallets and leave the dirt in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Therefore my statement stands: LIE-BERALS ARE IGNORING THE QUICKEST AND EASIEST WAYS TO REDUCE GLOBAL WARMING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And we can easily SEE that LIE-berals are LYING about the effectiveness of their carbon crap and trade scam and their vaunted Paris Accord- which LIE-berals have now decided is COMPLETELY USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-beral environmental duplicity is so severe that they scorned PM Harper for refusing to sign onto the grossly flawed Kyoto Accord!!!


And then LIE-beals replaced Kyoto with the Paris Accord -that they now tell us is USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals are tying themselves in KNOTS as they seek to AVOID REAL SOLUTIONS to global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals are in growing distress as an ever LARGER majority of Cdns come to realize LIE-berals would rather destroy our economy than risk any harm to THEIR glorious gravy train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Similar Threads

182
Climate Debate Should Stick to Facts
by I think not | Dec 19th, 2018
30
Climate Change Debate
by Kreskin | Mar 26th, 2018
8