Gay serial killer in Toronto!!


B00Mer
#1
So a month after dismissing rumors of a serial killer preying on Toronto's gay community, @TorontoPolice have arrested a suspected serial killer who preyed on Toronto's gay community. Thanks for the reporting @Justin_Ling, cases like this demonstrate the importance of the media

Anyone hear about this before?!

Toronto man, 66, charged in the murders of two gay men
 
Danbones
+2
#2
They are just trying to scare you admitted gay haters (see other thread) so you will stay south of the border boomer and NOT be that OLD GUY.

Relax and go back to sleep, You don't want to wake your Lizzard up before his/her hour is done.
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

They are just trying to scare you admitted gay haters (see other thread) so you will stay south of the border boomer and NOT be that OLD GUY.

Relax and go back to sleep, You don't want to wake your Lizzard up before his/her hour is done.


MORNING MEDS TIME!

... before you post another word!
 
B00Mer
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post


MORNING MEDS TIME!

... before you post another word!

Yeah heís pretty much lost it.. but you canít expect much from a brain damaged Sally Ann resident
 
spilledthebeer
+2
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah heís pretty much lost it.. but you canít expect much from a brain damaged Sally Ann resident

THE USUAL COP HATER CRAP! The accused guy just arrested was under cop surveillance for some months while they investigate and build a case. And every time a gay guy disappeared- it WAS in the news- and yet gay whiners blame cops for not doing enough to catch a killer- one lost in a crowd of about 7 million people spread across southern Ontari-owe!
 
B00Mer
#6
So in short spilledthebeer you’re a homophobic Muzzy .. nuff said
 
spilledthebeer
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

So in short spilledthebeer youíre a homophobic Muzzy .. nuff said

HAHAHAHAHA!! "Homophobic"? "Muzzie"? Your response is the classic reason why cops often do not take gays too seriously! Over wrought emotion is not what it takes to set up a SOLID legal case against a killer!
 
Murphy
+1
#8
Wow, a short response. That's as close to speechless as you get. Who are you again? Cannuck? Avro? Hoid?

Here's a prezzie for you. Warning! You may be grossed out!

[youtube]A4PtxTiedYE[/youtube]

Oh my!

I think I saw one down here at Wallyworld!
 
morgot
#9
I do not understand what it's like to be gay
 
B00Mer
+1 / -1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by morgot View Post

I do not understand what it's like to be gay

Sure you do... don't lie.
 
spilledthebeer
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by morgot View Post

I do not understand what it's like to be gay

I do not understand it either but I do believe gays are born that way and cannot be changed. What we should expect therm to change is their anti cop hysteria! Its time for gays to get over things like the Toronto Bath House raids- cops just as often raided heterosexual swingers "performing" in public places!
 
B00Mer
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

I do not understand it either but I do believe gays are born that way and cannot be changed.

[youtube]wV1FrqwZyKw[/youtube]
 
White_Unifier
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by morgot View Post

I do not understand what it's like to be gay

I'm sorry to hear that. I always try to be gay.
 
B00Mer
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I'm sorry to hear that. I always try to be gay.

Yeah, I'm pretty gay on Payday..

[youtube]Jum7DsNZqO0[/youtube]
 
White_Unifier
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah, I'm pretty gay on Payday..

[youtube]Jum7DsNZqO0[/youtube]

Better gay than sad and depressed, no?
 
B00Mer
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Better gay than sad and depressed, no?

Most defiantly.. watch the video.. when a screw was a screw.
 
tay
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

So a month after dismissing rumors of a serial killer preying on Toronto's gay community, @TorontoPolice have arrested a suspected serial killer who preyed on Toronto's gay community. Thanks for the reporting @Justin_Ling, cases like this demonstrate the importance of the media

Anyone hear about this before?!

Toronto man, 66, charged in the murders of two gay men

Yes the gays were having a hissy fit that the Cops wouldn't tell them who they had as a suspect and at what stage they were at in the investigation.

Of course the cops should have told them everything they had and who was a suspect........


Toronto landscaper Bruce McArthur now faces three additional counts of first-degree murder, bringing the total to five in what police are calling a serial killing case that the city has never seen before.

Det.-Sgt Hank Idsinga said Monday that investigators have reason to believe McArthur killed Majeed Kayhan, Soroush Mahmudi and Dean Lisowick.

"What kind of case is this?" Idsinga asked rhetorically at a news conference. "It's a serial killer."

'We do believe there are more': Police charge alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur with 3 additional murders - Toronto - CBC News
 
JLM
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

Yes the gays were having a hissy fit that the Cops wouldn't tell them who they had as a suspect and at what stage they were at in the investigation.

Of course the cops should have told them everything they had and who was a suspect........


Toronto landscaper Bruce McArthur now faces three additional counts of first-degree murder, bringing the total to five in what police are calling a serial killing case that the city has never seen before.

Det.-Sgt Hank Idsinga said Monday that investigators have reason to believe McArthur killed Majeed Kayhan, Soroush Mahmudi and Dean Lisowick.

"What kind of case is this?" Idsinga asked rhetorically at a news conference. "It's a serial killer."

'We do believe there are more': Police charge alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur with 3 additional murders - Toronto - CBC News

That will tie up the courts for 7 or 8 years, if the prick lasts that long.
 
WLDB
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

I do not understand it either but I do believe gays are born that way and cannot be changed. What we should expect therm to change is their anti cop hysteria! Its time for gays to get over things like the Toronto Bath House raids- cops just as often raided heterosexual swingers "performing" in public places!

Thatís no excuse. A lot of people who were affected by that directly are very much alive. If they hold a grudge I donít blame them. It should never have happened, same with the other raids you pointed out.
 
Walter
#20
Not everyone who wants to stick his John Thomas up yer tuckus is nice.
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Not everyone who wants to stick his John Thomas up yer tuckus is nice.

Passed you by, eh Wally?

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That will tie up the courts for 7 or 8 years, if the prick lasts that long.

Does he come from BC?
 
Danbones
#22
he saw you and fell in love
 
Curious Cdn
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

he saw you and fell in love

Did he pray on any of the poor fellows in your soup kitchen? Nobody knows, yet but they're starting to suspect that this guy killed a LOT and farther afield than Trona.
 
Danbones
#24
little nazis like yourself LUV leather dressed bois
;0
its the uniform

go on admit it you luv putin it in there
 
JLM
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Passed you by, eh Wally?



Does he come from BC?

Is Ontario any better? I think it's a nation wide epidemic!
 
Walter
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Did he pray on any of the poor fellows in your soup kitchen? Nobody knows, yet but they're starting to suspect that this guy killed a LOT and farther afield than Trona.

You wanted the werd prey not pray.
 
Kreskin
#27
How did they know the serial killer was gay?
 
JLM
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

How did they know the serial killer was gay?

It seems to be about 50/50 some you'd never guess until they try something and with others their voice and body gestures gives them away immediately. This guy was married at one time. I imagine they've probably interviewed the wife. Maybe they've got another John Gacy or Jeffrey Dahmer on their hands.
 
Curious Cdn
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

You wanted the werd prey not pray.

Maybe.
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe.

Cop haters gotta hate! In the eyes of some- cops are always wrong simply by virtue of BEING cops! That is until cops are needed for something then they are wrong for not responding fast enough!

The dating sites the gay killer slected his victims from has SPECIFIC warnings about how to keep yourself safe! But some gays like that anonymous contact and it neutralizes all other safety protocols!

And too bad that over wrought gays blame cops for not rushing out in hysteria to announce THERE MIGHT BE a serial killer out there? Maybe? If the killer gets warning then he moves on to some other place looking for fresh victims in another jurisdiction and cops there must start fresh with a new investigation- while gays IGNORE basic safety precautions! How pathetic that gays blame cops for their own foolish and risky actions!

In the latest news we know that cops went to the home of the serial killer and found a gay guy tied to the bed- how trusting must you be to let a stranger tie you up? I guess its an exciting and kinky game but its clearly dangerous as HELL!

One would think that stupid hormone challenged gays would take a look at the methods used by Clifford Olsen, John Wayne Gacy and others to lure gays to their deaths? But no- cops are expected to wave their magic wands while gays do as they please in a dangerous world!

The ONE virtue that gays can point to is that when one of their friends goes missing they ARE WILLING to talk to cops about what they know! This is in sharp contrast to blacks and natives who think talking to a cop is a betrayal of their people!

Watching cynical LIE-berals sucking up to reverse racist natives with their Murdered and Missing Indigenous Woman propaganda gab fest illustrates all that is wrong with LIE-beral values! So far gays have not descended to that level of irrational cop hate!
 

Similar Threads

10
Serial Killer Cells
by Kreskin | Jun 21st, 2013
1
B.C. man accused of being serial killer
by Retired_Can_Soldier | Oct 17th, 2011