Toronto Store Attack

EagleSmack
A publication ban has been imposed.

wtf?

Murphy
+2
We wouldn't want to upset anyone.

I wonder why no one decided to take her out when she was swinging the club? Canadian Tire is sort of like a big hardware store. Lots of other golf clubs, machetes, garden implements, etc.

bill barilko
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I wonder why no one decided to take her out when she was swinging the club? Canadian Tire is sort of like a big hardware store. Lots of other golf clubs, machetes, garden implements, etc.

Easy enough to 'step inside' her swing and bowl her over few women are as strong as even the average man and fewer still know how to swing something and inflict damage.

Oh Right this happened in Toronto aka Cuck Capitol of Canada that's why.
Last edited by bill barilko; Jun 6th, 2017 at 06:10 PM..

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

wtf?

Now go change your underwear.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Easy enough to 'step inside' her swing and bowl her over few women are as strong as even the average man and fewer still know how to swing something and inflict damage.

Oh Right this happened in Toronto aka Cuck Capitol of Canada that's why.

Scarberia is much murkier than that.

BTW, those cucks disarmed her when she was swinging a knife around.

mentalfloss
Scarberia gonna Scarberia.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Scarberia gonna Scarberia.

Yep.

"Forget it Jake. It's Scarborough."

DaSleeper
+1

wtf?

Was it flossy that posted a thread that if we didn't give them so much publicity....they would stop?

Edit; It was.....

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/in...-covering.html

Scooby
+3
#10  Top Rated Post
ISIS command must be doing a face-palm over acknowledging they have anything to do with this.

Kreskin
+3
A golfer, just as I suspected.

Curious Cdn
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

A golfer, just as I suspected.

The frustration of hitting that little ball in a straight line would drive me to Jihad, too.

Kreskin
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The frustration of hitting that little ball in a straight line would drive me to Jihad, too.

Usually I say "Phuckin Jesus Christ" after I swing a club.

Johnnny
+1
I wonder if she exclaimed, "FORE!!! ISIS"? Or did she say "for ISIS"?
Last edited by Johnnny; Jun 6th, 2017 at 09:28 PM..

Kreskin
+1

She has a green jacket!

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Heh-heh. Canadian terrorism.

No guns or bombs used, nobody killed, nobody hurt.

Woulda been perfect if she was swinging a hockey stick. Or a plate of poutine.

Danbones
+1
just ssri anti psycho drugs

TenPenny

wtf?

Indeed, what are you talking about?

Tecumsehsbones
Does Canada have a sub judice law?

To answer your "wtf," EagleSmack, Britain, among others, has a law forbidding publication of stories about accused people while their cases proceed. They're of the opinion that it helps reduce bias in the criminal justice process. I disagree, or at least I disagree that the reduction in bias is worth the damage to a free press, but it's not extraordinary by any means.

Ah. A brief google shows that Ontario does indeed have a sub judice rule. Anybody who wants to know the details can find them here:

https://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov....judicerule.php

TenPenny
+2
I thought EagleSmack said there was a publication ban? How can you be posting these articles?

Jinentonix
What publication ban? It was breaking news on CP24 when it happened. It's all the f*ck over Facebook. Most of the major Canadian media outlets have covered it. Christ dude, what more do you want?

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

I thought EagleSmack said there was a publication ban? How can you be posting these articles?

eaglesmuck says a lot of things, most of it comes from the voices in his head.

TenPenny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

What publication ban? It was breaking news on CP24 when it happened. It's all the f*ck over Facebook. Most of the major Canadian media outlets have covered it. Christ dude, what more do you want?

Who you talkin to, Willis?

DaSleeper
+1

Don't as me why the story keeps going

TORONTO — A Scarborough woman remains jailed on allegations that she, while masked in an ISIS bandana, swung a golf club at Canadian Tire employees while screaming threats and Islamic chants.
Rehab Dughmosh, 32, asked justice of the peace Alice Napier that she “stay in jail,” rather than have a bail hearing at College Park courts on Tuesday.
Dughmosh was remanded in custody and will appear via video at Scarborough Court of Justice on June 21. She wore a black niqab and forest-green prison sweatsuit at her brief appearance and spoke through an Arabic interpreter in court.
Toronto Police say a woman entered the Canadian Tire store at Cedarbrae Mall in Scarborough on Saturday around 5:10 p.m. and went to the paint section.
She swung a golf club at employees and a customer and pulled out a knife while uttering threats, according to police
Sources told the Sun she ranted “Allahu Akbar” - God (Allah) is greater - during the assault.
The woman was restrained and disarmed by staffers and customers, with one employee receiving non-life-threatening injuries, police say.
The incident happened at the same time that a terrorist rampage occurred in London.
Source: Woman screaming 'Allahu Akbar' charged in Toronto store attack: Sources

The Eveready mooslim defenders keep going and going............................................. .
Last edited by DaSleeper; Jun 7th, 2017 at 12:32 PM..

EagleSmack

Well that is what the article said on the first posting... because it happened while the Islamic Terrorist Attack was ongoing. So I am guessing they did not want to get Canada in a panic.

First posted: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 11:07 AM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 07:39 PM EDT

It looks like they updated it.

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

You are unoriginal.

Kreskin
Publication ban imposed. Film at 11.

EagleSmack
"In fact, with a publication ban placed on the initial court hearing for Rehab Dughmosh, it is conceivable the public may never have been told about it."

See... told you.

You see now?

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Apology?

bill barilko
Cop control games more or less what I thought.