Canada armed drones

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

That is true.

2nd only to 'sheeple'.

Blackleaf
The BBC's Adrian Chiles finds out what it's like to pilot a Reaper by visiting RAF Waddington in Lincolnshire, home of No.13 Squadron RAF and No.39 Squadron RAF, which operate the drones:

https://youtu.be/c8xdRio5ZY8

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Drones present many problems. We have had trouble this past summer with drones interfering in fire fighting.
They are a perfect fire fighting tool but they are also a dangerous nuisance.
They are like guns I suppose.

SOme truth in that. All depends on whose hands they are in.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

SOme truth in that. All depends on whose hands they are in.

People near the fire can let a balloon out on a string and carry a camera above the trees and reel it back in when done.

Twin_Moose
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

People near the fire can let a balloon out on a string and carry a camera above the trees and reel it back in when done.

MHz
Your mom get time off from the circus in the winter?? Did I answer the ozone question or not before your dumb-ass troll post where you did what you said I was doing, attacking the poster. The saddest part is none of you ever learn.

Twin_Moose
+2

Your mom get time off from the circus in the winter?? Did I answer the ozone question or not before your dumb-ass troll post where you did what you said I was doing, attacking the poster. The saddest part is none of you ever learn.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I don't think the guy proof reads what he posts...as if a camera on a balloon makes any sense at all

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I don't think the guy proof reads what he posts...as if a camera on a balloon makes any sense at all

I just wonder if there is a consensus between all of the alt's before it gets written in a post?

DaSleeper
+2
So.... you get the feeling too that there is more than one person posting on that keyboard ?

MHz
Half-wits acting in harmony are still half-wits and always will be.

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

So.... you get the feeling too that there is more than one person posting on that keyboard ?

No doubt about it

B00Mer
+2

Half-wits acting in harmony are still half-wits and always will be.

Self-reflection is a the key to getting better from your mental disease MHz. Glad to see you're on the right path.

Blackleaf
+1

THE RAF will get new drone “swarm squadrons” to confuse enemy defences, it was announced yesterday.

They will fly in formation and make it impossible for enemy radar to spot which are armed — or even if one is a manned jet.

Each squadron will be controlled as an inter- connected group — and if one gadget is destroyed the rest carry on.

But it will be almost impossible for an enemy to down all.

Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson told military think-tank RUSI in London that the MoD would “develop swarm squadrons of drones capable of confusing and overwhelming air defences”.

He added: “We expect to see these ready by the end of the year.”

The new system will cost £7million.

The army is also pondering smaller drone swarms to search buildings and streets in combat zones.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/840722...in-williamson/

Hoid
If they were to develop drones that could drop food and water to starving children they would really have something worth talking about

White_Unifier
I see the Royal Credit Card isn't maxed out yet.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

THE RAF will get new drone “swarm squadrons” to confuse enemy defences, it was announced yesterday.
They will fly in formation and make it impossible for enemy radar to spot which are armed — or even if one is a manned jet.
Each squadron will be controlled as an inter- connected group — and if one gadget is destroyed the rest carry on.
But it will be almost impossible for an enemy to down all.
Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson told military think-tank RUSI in London that the MoD would “develop swarm squadrons of drones capable of confusing and overwhelming air defences”.
He added: “We expect to see these ready by the end of the year.”
The new system will cost £7million.
The army is also pondering smaller drone swarms to search buildings and streets in combat zones.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/840722...in-williamson/

Arm all of them with tactical nukes. No one would want to shoot them down over their own country.