Canada armed drones

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

That is true.

2nd only to 'sheeple'.

Blackleaf
The BBC's Adrian Chiles finds out what it's like to pilot a Reaper by visiting RAF Waddington in Lincolnshire, home of No.13 Squadron RAF and No.39 Squadron RAF, which operate the drones:

https://youtu.be/c8xdRio5ZY8

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Drones present many problems. We have had trouble this past summer with drones interfering in fire fighting.
They are a perfect fire fighting tool but they are also a dangerous nuisance.
They are like guns I suppose.

SOme truth in that. All depends on whose hands they are in.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

SOme truth in that. All depends on whose hands they are in.

People near the fire can let a balloon out on a string and carry a camera above the trees and reel it back in when done.

Twin_Moose
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

People near the fire can let a balloon out on a string and carry a camera above the trees and reel it back in when done.

MHz
Your mom get time off from the circus in the winter?? Did I answer the ozone question or not before your dumb-ass troll post where you did what you said I was doing, attacking the poster. The saddest part is none of you ever learn.

Twin_Moose
+2

Your mom get time off from the circus in the winter?? Did I answer the ozone question or not before your dumb-ass troll post where you did what you said I was doing, attacking the poster. The saddest part is none of you ever learn.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I don't think the guy proof reads what he posts...as if a camera on a balloon makes any sense at all

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I don't think the guy proof reads what he posts...as if a camera on a balloon makes any sense at all

I just wonder if there is a consensus between all of the alt's before it gets written in a post?

DaSleeper
+2
So.... you get the feeling too that there is more than one person posting on that keyboard ?

MHz
Half-wits acting in harmony are still half-wits and always will be.

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

So.... you get the feeling too that there is more than one person posting on that keyboard ?

No doubt about it

B00Mer
+2

Half-wits acting in harmony are still half-wits and always will be.

Self-reflection is a the key to getting better from your mental disease MHz. Glad to see you're on the right path.