White Privilage


MHz
#451
There is a lot that would surprise you, . . . pal. Like Indians going for a phd in chemistry so they turn the 'home team' into speed addicts. I suppose the Indians also invented booze and have falsely been blaming 'white-eyes' all this time.
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#452
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Which would not surprise me in the least pete.




LIE-berals have not yet figured out that all their virtue signalling vote buying Fake News and propaganda are creating a toxic mental attitude in our kids - especially in the native and black kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The kids know that LIE-berals are turning our govt into a vast untrustworthy propaganda machine and they do not know what to do about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is an article illustrating the toxic political environment that LIE-berals are creating! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Toxic 'privilege' debate rears its head on Parliament Hill

By Anthony Furey

Published: March 6, 2018, Updated: March 6, 2018 5:55 PM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Canada

It’s the sort of antics you’d expect to witness on campus from first-year university students. The last place you’d hope to hear accusations of toxic terms like white privilege, male privilege and so on being tossed about is on Parliament Hill.

Yet, that’s just what one Liberal MP did in a recent Twitter exchange with a Conservative counterpart, which she’s now apologizing for following public blowback.

(Caersar- Chavannes- call her CC for short- represents a Whitby riding that is generally and traditionally Conservative- with occasional exceptions! Several years back- the Whitby area had Conservative finance minister Jim Flaherty as MP and his wife Christine Elliot as MPP!)

(CC is apparently venting her spleen over the probability that the area is SLIDING BACK into Conservative settings! She fears for her job since being a LIE-beral politician is the best gig she will ever hold!)

Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes took a run at Conservative MP Maxime Bernier over the weekend for comments he made about the budget. “Please check your privilege and be quiet,” Caesar-Chavannes posted after telling him he was contributing to racism.

Liberal MP apologizes for telling Bernier to ‘be quiet’ on race issues.

(Yes- LIE-berals have a GREAT DEAL of racial crap to apologize for! From Caribbean born Hedy Fry screaming about KKK “crosses burning in Prince George as we speak”!!!!)

(Over to Iranian born Maryam Monseff- PRETENDING to be an Afghan apparently because she figured being Afghan was more politically acceptable in Canada - and having her very public melt down in the middle of our parliament and screaming insults at us - simply because an all party committee insisted that the LIE-beral electoral reform garbage should be put to a national referendum!)

(Or we could talk about Muslim Iqra Khalid who is convinced that we are all Islamophobes because we are worried about Muslim terrorists settingt up shop in Canada!)

(Or we could talk about the rank and file of LIE-berals who are willing to call us ALL “systemic racists” simply because we don’t like how LIE-berals are handling various things like the Deluge of illegals that LIE-berals are gathering up with no more care than crazy cat ladies rounding up stray kitties!)

(Strangely, these anti white bigots cannot explain how they got elected in a country that they claim inhabited entirely by “systemic racists”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bernier, a former Conservative leadership candidate and well-known free-market advocate, was initially responding to comments posted by Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen, who himself celebrated the budget as “a historic budget for racialized Canadians.” Hussen went on to applaud budget additions that included $19 million for black youth and mental health and $31.8 million for racialized newcomer women.

“I thought the ultimate goal of fighting discrimination was to create a colour-blind society where everyone is treated the same,” wrote Bernier. “Not to set some Canadians as being ‘racialized.’ What’s the purpose of this awful jargon? To create more division for the Liberals to exploit?”

(Well - YES! LIE-berals know very well that their racially charged crap and their planned economic disasters are NOT ACCEPTABLE to main stream Canada so singling out select groups for special vote buying privileges is standard LIE-beral policy! Sadly for LIE-berals - they are becoming aware that the silent majority of Cdns- that 55 plus percent of Cdns who do not normally vote- have been so goaded and provoked by LIE-beral greed that there is a real danger that voter rage will sweep LIE-berals back out of office as suddenly as they arrived!)

It was these remarks that set Caesar-Chavannes off and veered the exchange into toxic territory. She called on Bernier to “do some research, or a Google search, as to why stating colour blindness as a defence actually contributes to racism. Please check your privilege and be quiet.”

(Yes- being “colour blind” IS DEEMED RACIST by LIE-beral definition since actually forcing govt to SERVE ALL CDNS rather than a select few would destroy the LIE-beral vote buying program- and ENDANGER the plum job CC now holds!!)

@MaximeBernier do some research, or a Google search, as to why stating colour blindness as a defence actually contributes to racism. Please check your privilege and be quiet. Since our gvt’t like research , here is some evidence: https://t.co/aAvhQR3o0l https://t.co/AcX0QdCMxs
— Celina C-C (@MPCelina) March 3, 2018

She then linked to a column on race issues from The Guardian, a U.K. publication routinely mocked by critics for it’s divisive far-left editorials.

Bernier didn’t take kindly to being told to pipe down, responding on Twitter to say: “You are aware we live in a democracy with free speech as one of its building blocks, right?”

Edifying comments from a distinguished member of the HoC.

“Please check your privilege and be quiet.”

You are aware we live in a democracy with free speech as one of its building blocks, right? https://t.co/8NygJi45pz
— Maxime Bernier (@MaximeBernier) March 5, 2018

(Ah yes- that PESKY FREE SPEECH CRAP- that LIE-berals so DESPERATELY WANT TO LIMIT! As we have seen from the LIE-beral M-103 Islamophobia motion- LIE-berals are seeking to use our LIE-beral dominated Human Rights Kangaroo Courts with their dangerously slack rules of evidence and LIE-beral friendly legal procedure to SILENCE any critic of any LIE-beral policy on trumped up legal grounds better suited to a Soviet Show Trial than to a law court in a DEMOCRATIC country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(LIE-beral Human Rights Kangaroo Courts are so dangerously bigoted that they actually hauled writer W.C. Kinsella into court for “expropriating the voice of native Cdns” by virtue of his having written half a dozen books about life on a fictional native reserve!)

(No matter that Kinsella books were made into a main stream movie called “Dance Me Outside” or that CBC actually based a tv series called “The Rez” on Kinsella stories! And Kinsella is best known for the Hollywood film “Field of Dreams” starring Kevin Costner, Amy Madigan and James Earl Jones!)

(During Human Rights Kangaroo Court testimony it came to light that at the time the principle complainant had laid the charge against Kinsella- HE HAD NOT ACTUALLY READ any of the Kinsella books! The complainant then went on to admit that life on the fictional reserve Kinsella called Ermineskin actually made native reserve life SOUND BETTER AND HAPPIER than life on a REAL RESERVE”!)

(Kinsella is a big hearted guy and so he did not sue for damages or harassment after the charges were dropped! Besides, the trial publicity actually goosed sales of his books! OOPSIE! Score a BIG one against the LIE-beral bigots!!!!!!!!!!)

Clearly feeling the heat online, Caesar-Chavannes offered something of an apology, posting early Tuesday morning: “I am not too big to admit when I am wrong. Limiting discussion on this issue by telling you to be quiet was not cool. If you are willing, let’s chat when back in Ottawa. We are miles apart on this important issue and it is possible to come a little closer.”

(Oh how sad- being a LIE-beral means ALWAYS BEING WRONG- with only a few GRUDGING admissions of the truth and reality!)

@MaximeBernier I am not too big to admit when I am wrong. Limiting discussion on this important issue by telling you to be quiet was not cool. If you are willing, let’s chat when back in Ottawa. We are miles apart on this important issue and it is possible to come a little closer https://t.co/qDZNtsOEfP
— Celina C-C (@MPCelina) March 6, 2018

(Oh I doubt that there is ANY COMMON GROUND between Bernier and C-C! LIE-berals will ONLY COMPROMISE if they are forced to choose between HALF a loaf and NO loaf! LIE-berals will grudgingly accept half a loaf and then devote their lives to snatching the other half they THINK was unfairly denied them!)

Some apology. It seems she’s apologizing for telling him to shut it but not for hurling the privilege accusation, then sanctimoniously implying that she’d be willing to educate him out of his ignorant ways “if you are willing.”

It’s unclear which alleged privilege she was specifically referring to, but Bernier is a Caucasian male.

(THIS IS the heart of the LIE-beral problem- that they are seeking ways to ENSURE that only they get to speak on any issue! LIE-berals follow the Noam Chomksy school of debate - “to encourage vigorous debate within a strictly LIMITED framework”)

(It is LIE-beral attention to that limited debate concept that persuaded them to create the #MyDemocracy web site to offer Cdns the chance to either “like” or to “love” the proposed LIE-beral electoral reforms! With the web site offering Cdns NO CHANCE to state: “I hate your reforms”!!!!!!!!!!!)

(That same desire to encourage limited debate has inspired LIE-berals to create a web site where Cdns can comment on gun control! And the site displays the usual LIE-beral manipulation of truth! They DO NOT offer any controls on how many times a person may comment on gun issues- meaning a small group may make MANY anonymous comments in an effort to pretend to be a large main street opinion group!)

(Nor have LIE-berals made any effort to restrict comment on gun control exclusively to Cdns! The site and its comment board are WIDE OPEN to anybody on planet Earth! The options for manipulating the web site results are obvious!)

(But then Our idiot Boy Justin has told us that he thinks native born Cdns are inferior to immigrants who actually CHOSE to come here! Yes- Our idiot Boy apparently thinks that being an illegal who comes here demanding Cdn charity is a morally superior condition to being Cdn BORN!)

Caesar-Chavannes generated headlines in December when she complained that working in the House of Commons was like “death by a thousand cuts” due to the constant racist “microaggressions” she routinely faces as a black woman. One example she cited is how a woman in the washroom jokingly told her not to steal her purse, a comment Caesar-Chavannes took to be racially motivated.

For Bernier’s part, he wasn’t too charmed by her non-apology.

“Thank you for recognizing my right to air an opinion. I don’t think we can find much common ground beyond that however. You and Min Hussen implied I’m a racist because I want to live in a society where everyone is treated equally and not defined by race.”

(OH DEAR! POOR SILLY Bernier! He actually thinks that quoting values formerly espoused by Reverend Martin Luther King will keep him SAFE from LIE-beral bigotry and racist poison? How utterly Naive!)
 
Mowich
+2
#453
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post



LIE-berals have not yet figured out that all their virtue signalling vote buying Fake News and propaganda are creating a toxic mental attitude in our kids - especially in the native and black kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The kids know that LIE-berals are turning our govt into a vast untrustworthy propaganda machine and they do not know what to do about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is an article illustrating the toxic political environment that LIE-berals are creating! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Toxic 'privilege' debate rears its head on Parliament Hill

By Anthony Furey

Published: March 6, 2018, Updated: March 6, 2018 5:55 PM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Canada

It’s the sort of antics you’d expect to witness on campus from first-year university students. The last place you’d hope to hear accusations of toxic terms like white privilege, male privilege and so on being tossed about is on Parliament Hill.

Yet, that’s just what one Liberal MP did in a recent Twitter exchange with a Conservative counterpart, which she’s now apologizing for following public blowback.

(Caersar- Chavannes- call her CC for short- represents a Whitby riding that is generally and traditionally Conservative- with occasional exceptions! Several years back- the Whitby area had Conservative finance minister Jim Flaherty as MP and his wife Christine Elliot as MPP!)

(CC is apparently venting her spleen over the probability that the area is SLIDING BACK into Conservative settings! She fears for her job since being a LIE-beral politician is the best gig she will ever hold!)

Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes took a run at Conservative MP Maxime Bernier over the weekend for comments he made about the budget. “Please check your privilege and be quiet,” Caesar-Chavannes posted after telling him he was contributing to racism.

Liberal MP apologizes for telling Bernier to ‘be quiet’ on race issues.

(Yes- LIE-berals have a GREAT DEAL of racial crap to apologize for! From Caribbean born Hedy Fry screaming about KKK “crosses burning in Prince George as we speak”!!!!)

(Over to Iranian born Maryam Monseff- PRETENDING to be an Afghan apparently because she figured being Afghan was more politically acceptable in Canada - and having her very public melt down in the middle of our parliament and screaming insults at us - simply because an all party committee insisted that the LIE-beral electoral reform garbage should be put to a national referendum!)

(Or we could talk about Muslim Iqra Khalid who is convinced that we are all Islamophobes because we are worried about Muslim terrorists settingt up shop in Canada!)

(Or we could talk about the rank and file of LIE-berals who are willing to call us ALL “systemic racists” simply because we don’t like how LIE-berals are handling various things like the Deluge of illegals that LIE-berals are gathering up with no more care than crazy cat ladies rounding up stray kitties!)

(Strangely, these anti white bigots cannot explain how they got elected in a country that they claim inhabited entirely by “systemic racists”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bernier, a former Conservative leadership candidate and well-known free-market advocate, was initially responding to comments posted by Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen, who himself celebrated the budget as “a historic budget for racialized Canadians.” Hussen went on to applaud budget additions that included $19 million for black youth and mental health and $31.8 million for racialized newcomer women.

“I thought the ultimate goal of fighting discrimination was to create a colour-blind society where everyone is treated the same,” wrote Bernier. “Not to set some Canadians as being ‘racialized.’ What’s the purpose of this awful jargon? To create more division for the Liberals to exploit?”

(Well - YES! LIE-berals know very well that their racially charged crap and their planned economic disasters are NOT ACCEPTABLE to main stream Canada so singling out select groups for special vote buying privileges is standard LIE-beral policy! Sadly for LIE-berals - they are becoming aware that the silent majority of Cdns- that 55 plus percent of Cdns who do not normally vote- have been so goaded and provoked by LIE-beral greed that there is a real danger that voter rage will sweep LIE-berals back out of office as suddenly as they arrived!)

It was these remarks that set Caesar-Chavannes off and veered the exchange into toxic territory. She called on Bernier to “do some research, or a Google search, as to why stating colour blindness as a defence actually contributes to racism. Please check your privilege and be quiet.”

(Yes- being “colour blind” IS DEEMED RACIST by LIE-beral definition since actually forcing govt to SERVE ALL CDNS rather than a select few would destroy the LIE-beral vote buying program- and ENDANGER the plum job CC now holds!!)

@MaximeBernier do some research, or a Google search, as to why stating colour blindness as a defence actually contributes to racism. Please check your privilege and be quiet. Since our gvt’t like research , here is some evidence: https://t.co/aAvhQR3o0l https://t.co/AcX0QdCMxs
— Celina C-C (@MPCelina) March 3, 2018

She then linked to a column on race issues from The Guardian, a U.K. publication routinely mocked by critics for it’s divisive far-left editorials.

Bernier didn’t take kindly to being told to pipe down, responding on Twitter to say: “You are aware we live in a democracy with free speech as one of its building blocks, right?”

Edifying comments from a distinguished member of the HoC.

“Please check your privilege and be quiet.”

You are aware we live in a democracy with free speech as one of its building blocks, right? https://t.co/8NygJi45pz
— Maxime Bernier (@MaximeBernier) March 5, 2018

(Ah yes- that PESKY FREE SPEECH CRAP- that LIE-berals so DESPERATELY WANT TO LIMIT! As we have seen from the LIE-beral M-103 Islamophobia motion- LIE-berals are seeking to use our LIE-beral dominated Human Rights Kangaroo Courts with their dangerously slack rules of evidence and LIE-beral friendly legal procedure to SILENCE any critic of any LIE-beral policy on trumped up legal grounds better suited to a Soviet Show Trial than to a law court in a DEMOCRATIC country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(LIE-beral Human Rights Kangaroo Courts are so dangerously bigoted that they actually hauled writer W.C. Kinsella into court for “expropriating the voice of native Cdns” by virtue of his having written half a dozen books about life on a fictional native reserve!)

(No matter that Kinsella books were made into a main stream movie called “Dance Me Outside” or that CBC actually based a tv series called “The Rez” on Kinsella stories! And Kinsella is best known for the Hollywood film “Field of Dreams” starring Kevin Costner, Amy Madigan and James Earl Jones!)

(During Human Rights Kangaroo Court testimony it came to light that at the time the principle complainant had laid the charge against Kinsella- HE HAD NOT ACTUALLY READ any of the Kinsella books! The complainant then went on to admit that life on the fictional reserve Kinsella called Ermineskin actually made native reserve life SOUND BETTER AND HAPPIER than life on a REAL RESERVE”!)

(Kinsella is a big hearted guy and so he did not sue for damages or harassment after the charges were dropped! Besides, the trial publicity actually goosed sales of his books! OOPSIE! Score a BIG one against the LIE-beral bigots!!!!!!!!!!)

Clearly feeling the heat online, Caesar-Chavannes offered something of an apology, posting early Tuesday morning: “I am not too big to admit when I am wrong. Limiting discussion on this issue by telling you to be quiet was not cool. If you are willing, let’s chat when back in Ottawa. We are miles apart on this important issue and it is possible to come a little closer.”

(Oh how sad- being a LIE-beral means ALWAYS BEING WRONG- with only a few GRUDGING admissions of the truth and reality!)

@MaximeBernier I am not too big to admit when I am wrong. Limiting discussion on this important issue by telling you to be quiet was not cool. If you are willing, let’s chat when back in Ottawa. We are miles apart on this important issue and it is possible to come a little closer https://t.co/qDZNtsOEfP
— Celina C-C (@MPCelina) March 6, 2018

(Oh I doubt that there is ANY COMMON GROUND between Bernier and C-C! LIE-berals will ONLY COMPROMISE if they are forced to choose between HALF a loaf and NO loaf! LIE-berals will grudgingly accept half a loaf and then devote their lives to snatching the other half they THINK was unfairly denied them!)

Some apology. It seems she’s apologizing for telling him to shut it but not for hurling the privilege accusation, then sanctimoniously implying that she’d be willing to educate him out of his ignorant ways “if you are willing.”

It’s unclear which alleged privilege she was specifically referring to, but Bernier is a Caucasian male.

(THIS IS the heart of the LIE-beral problem- that they are seeking ways to ENSURE that only they get to speak on any issue! LIE-berals follow the Noam Chomksy school of debate - “to encourage vigorous debate within a strictly LIMITED framework”)

(It is LIE-beral attention to that limited debate concept that persuaded them to create the #MyDemocracy web site to offer Cdns the chance to either “like” or to “love” the proposed LIE-beral electoral reforms! With the web site offering Cdns NO CHANCE to state: “I hate your reforms”!!!!!!!!!!!)

(That same desire to encourage limited debate has inspired LIE-berals to create a web site where Cdns can comment on gun control! And the site displays the usual LIE-beral manipulation of truth! They DO NOT offer any controls on how many times a person may comment on gun issues- meaning a small group may make MANY anonymous comments in an effort to pretend to be a large main street opinion group!)

(Nor have LIE-berals made any effort to restrict comment on gun control exclusively to Cdns! The site and its comment board are WIDE OPEN to anybody on planet Earth! The options for manipulating the web site results are obvious!)

(But then Our idiot Boy Justin has told us that he thinks native born Cdns are inferior to immigrants who actually CHOSE to come here! Yes- Our idiot Boy apparently thinks that being an illegal who comes here demanding Cdn charity is a morally superior condition to being Cdn BORN!)

Caesar-Chavannes generated headlines in December when she complained that working in the House of Commons was like “death by a thousand cuts” due to the constant racist “microaggressions” she routinely faces as a black woman. One example she cited is how a woman in the washroom jokingly told her not to steal her purse, a comment Caesar-Chavannes took to be racially motivated.

For Bernier’s part, he wasn’t too charmed by her non-apology.

“Thank you for recognizing my right to air an opinion. I don’t think we can find much common ground beyond that however. You and Min Hussen implied I’m a racist because I want to live in a society where everyone is treated equally and not defined by race.”

(OH DEAR! POOR SILLY Bernier! He actually thinks that quoting values formerly espoused by Reverend Martin Luther King will keep him SAFE from LIE-beral bigotry and racist poison? How utterly Naive!)


You and Cliffy have something in common, STB. You latch onto a cause with both hands and hang on for dear life - no matter how misguided you might be in your quest. This is not to say that I disagree with your take on the 'LIE-berals'. In fact, I completely agree with much of what you write and post about The Great Enabler and his government of gender-balanced followers so lacking in logic and common sense. However, you tend to shout at us a lot and find that unnecessary and detracting. If you could possibly tone it down a bit, your readership may rise.
 
spilledthebeer
#454
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

You and Cliffy have something in common, STB. You latch onto a cause with both hands and hang on for dear life - no matter how misguided you might be in your quest. This is not to say that I disagree with your take on the 'LIE-berals'. In fact, I completely agree with much of what you write and post about The Great Enabler and his government of gender-balanced followers so lacking in logic and common sense. However, you tend to shout at us a lot and find that unnecessary and detracting. If you could possibly tone it down a bit, your readership may rise.


Tone it down so my readership may RISE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


That is really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The people who like my stuff tend to do their own shouting at LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And he ones who most strongly resent my "shouting" ARE LIE-BERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK???????????????????????????????????


And the REALLY FUNNY part about my LONG posts - which LIE-berals regularly tell me are "too long and boring to read" - ARE ALWAYS READ IN THEIR ENTIRETY BY LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals read every post I make- looking desperately for some flaw in my logic or some mistaken fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Why- earlier today that nasty closet LIE-beral Curious Cdn QUOTED from a LONG post I had made the previous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Curious made reference to a Toronto Sun article I had talked about regarding a Yankee marine who would regularly cross the border and pick up his Cdn welfare cheque in Windsor Ont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The ONLY WAY Curious could have seen my reference- buried deep as it was in the post - was if he had READ the entire post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SHOUTING IS WHAT LIE-BERALS UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


If you talk quietly and calmly to them then they quickly decide the matter under discussion IS NOT ONE YOU FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT AND THUS CAN BE IGNORED BY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If you curse and swear then they dismiss you as an inarticulate yokel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BUT IF YOU ARE LOUD AND LOGICAL AND FIRM- IT FRIGHTENS THEM BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


LIE-berals Fake News is NO DEFENSE AGAINST FACTS AND LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Their fragile little little egos are like soap bubbles among thorns when logic is employed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


A harsh and logical word sends them into SHOCK AND AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Frankly I like seeing LIE-berals looking just as shocked by harsh public opinion as the public gets every time they calculate how deep in debt LIE-berals have dug them with that shameless vote buying BULLSH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
 
Cliffy
#455
 
petros
+3
#456
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

He had a gram?


According to court documents and court proceedings, from in or about 2004 through January 2013, Cooper was involved in a drug conspiracy that trafficked marijuana from California to the Charlotte area. Court records show that Cooper was charged with conspiracy to distribute and to possess with intent to distribute at least one thousand kilograms of marijuana as well as money laundering conspiracy and structuring financial transactions through banking institutions to avoid IRS reporting requirements. Cooper, along with two co-defendants, Evelyn LaChapelle and Natalia Wade, were convicted of all charges on October 18, 2013, following a three-day trial.

According to filed documents and evidence presented at trial, the marijuana was shipped to the Charlotte area in commercial crate shipments and overnight packages. Trial evidence established that the conspiracy involved more than 35 tons of marijuana being shipped to Charlotte and millions of dollars of laundered proceeds funneled back to the sources of supply in California. Cooper, who possessed firearms during some drug-related transactions, received a mandatory life sentence because of the drug amount involved and two prior felony drug convictions in California.
 
DaSleeper
+4
#457
Yup: https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdnc/pr...elated-charges


Cliffy should check facts before reposting a stupid Fakebook meme
I wonder if he hears a rattle when he shakes his head?


But but but.... we all know tha people with TDS on Fakebook check everything twice before reposting...
 
spilledthebeer
#458
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Yup: https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdnc/pr...elated-charges


Cliffy should check facts before reposting a stupid Fakebook meme
I wonder if he hears a rattle when he shakes his head?


But but but.... we all know tha people with TDS on Fakebook check everything twice before reposting...


You can bet Cliffy hears the wind whistle when he shakes his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Curious Cdn
#459
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

You can bet Cliffy hears the wind whistle when he shakes his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spilled hears the music of the spheres but they're surprisingly rectangular.

http://youtu.be/4-GC20KIRUY
 
spilledthebeer
#460
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Spilled hears the music of the spheres but they're surprisingly rectangular.

http://youtu.be/4-GC20KIRUY




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


listen very closely Curious..........................


I think I hear the death knell of LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And the public mood is such they will maul your slimy two faced Red Tories as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You are a relic of the past..................dismissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


And considering the performance of your idols Ernie Eaves "of destruction' and Joe "who?" Clark...........


you are disgraced as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
petros
+1
#461
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Yup: https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdnc/pr...elated-charges
Cliffy should check facts before reposting a stupid Fakebook meme
I wonder if he hears a rattle when he shakes his head?
But but but.... we all know tha people with TDS on Fakebook check everything twice before reposting...

34t was his "personal" stash.
 
Curious Cdn
#462
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


listen very closely Curious..........................
I think I hear the death knell of LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the public mood is such they will maul your slimy two faced Red Tories as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a relic of the past..................dismissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
And considering the performance of your idols Ernie Eaves "of destruction' and Joe "who?" Clark...........
you are disgraced as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a Lie-beral but don't let reality interfere with your excellent posts.
 
petros
#463
You've been called worse.
 
taxslave
+4
#464
Once upon a time in the not too distant past being called a liberal was a good thing. Until the snowflakes and trudOWEs besmirched the name.
 
Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
#465
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Once upon a time in the not too distant past being called a liberal was a good thing. Until the snowflakes and trudOWEs besmirched the name.

There are Big "L" Liberals and there are Small "l" liberals and they are not the same thing. The Americans have totally perverted the noun and now anybody who doesn't believe that Jaysus is a white guy who open carries and that Naygras should be sent back to Africa is a "liberal" and the term must be spat out like tarbacky juice.
 
VIBC
+2
#466
The only stupider thing than one of the beer-slopper's childish, space-hogging posts is that someone would RE-QUOTE THE WHOLE MORONIC THING in response.
Last edited by VIBC; Mar 9th, 2019 at 09:04 PM..
 
Curious Cdn
#467
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

The only stupider thing than one of the beer-slopper's childish, space-hogging posts is that someone would RE-QUOTE THE WHOLE MORONIC THING in response.

Are they running out of Server space?
 
Hoof Hearted
#468
SpilledtheBeer would fall in love with his own echo.
 
spilledthebeer
#469
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

The only stupider thing than one of the beer-slopper's childish, space-hogging posts is that someone would RE-QUOTE THE WHOLE MORONIC THING in response.




PITY our poor LIE-beral VIBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He comes late to the party and tries to CENSOR me.............


in that oh so TYPICAL FASHION beloved of LIE-berals everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You can always tell when LIE-berals sense they are losing the argument because they start calling for censorship and moderators!!!!!!


And VIBC DID NOT LIKE the article about how LIE-berals and CBC news media whores are CONSPIRING to prohibit views hostile to LIE-berals from being publicly displayed on CBC - our ALLEGED PUBLIC BROADCASTER- that works hand in glove with LIE-berals by using a twisted and DISHONEST VERSION of "fair use policy" to restrict public discussion of political issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



There are of course copyright laws related to various media materials.........................but British Law and our Cdn law considers that having a public well informed on political matters is MORE IMPORTANT than copy rights so we are free to quote very extensively from various sources and to comment on and discuss those sources!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Naturally the author and source must also be named when using such political comment................but this IS NOT SUITABLE to LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just like the Soviets..........LIE-berals CANNOT TOLERATE competing views..............because LIE-beral GREED AND BIGOTRY are too easily exposed in free and HONEST discussions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Naturally such fair use ANNOYS LIE-berals very much since they want to make their grand statements and AVOID harsh criticism or careful analysis that will expose LIE-beral failings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is why Cdns have responded SO HARSHLY to LIE- beral M 103 Islamophobia garbage and why Cdns are acutely uncomfortable with LIE-beral suggestions they want to make it easier to remove so called Hate Speech and Fake News from the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE KNOW LIE-beral DECEPTION when we hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals are the most prolific producers of Fake News - with their constant boasting about our allegedly "booming economy"!!!!!!!!!!!


If it is booming then why are we so deep in RECORD LEVEL debt??????????????????????


If it is booming then why are only civil service union HOGS benefiting?????????????????????



If it is booming then why did LIE-beals move to virtually DESTROY the housing market to prevent a housing "bubble"??????????????????



If it is booming then why are LIE-berals now actually talking about REDUCING interest rates again and maybe loosening up mortgage rules????????????


If it is booming then why do we have a record trade deficit?????????????????????


If our economy is booming then why is there so much economic trouble in Alberta???????????????


If our economy is booming then why are 9000 Lavalin jobs in Quebec so IMPORTANT that LIE-berals must BREAK LAWS in a desperate bid to save those jobs???????????????????


If our economy is booming then why are LIE-berals taking such desperate risks to salvage some votes in Quebec?????????????


If the economy is booming then why are LIE-beral polling numbers falling so fast??????????????????????


If the economy is booming then why are LIE-berals looking so FRANTIC???????????????????????????


I guess its all the Fake News making things look this way??????????????????


And you just know that most of that Fake News was put up by LIE-berals...............


so they can get rid of it any time they want!!!!!!!!!!!!


But they dont DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


If LIE-berals told us the truth for once then they would be left with NO VALID party policy and NO supporters either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



That is the price of HYPOCRISY and Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
 
taxslave
+1
#470
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

There are Big "L" Liberals and there are Small "l" liberals and they are not the same thing. The Americans have totally perverted the noun and now anybody who doesn't believe that Jaysus is a white guy who open carries and that Naygras should be sent back to Africa is a "liberal" and the term must be spat out like tarbacky juice.

Same with conservatives. The whole libcon thing has been perverted by the extreme left. I am a fiscal conservative but I got no use for the religious extremists except that they don't vote ndpee. ANd I don't really consider them conservatives.
 
VIBC
#471
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Same with conservatives. The whole libcon thing has been perverted by the extreme left. I am a fiscal conservative but I got no use for the religious extremists except that they don't vote ndpee. ANd I don't really consider them conservatives.

There may be big & small "L" liberals, big/small "C" conservatives and all manner of big or small lettered ideologues. Sadly there are too few ordinary small-p people who believe in just thinking each situation through for themselves without adherence to labelled and pre-digested thought patterns.
 
Curious Cdn
#472
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

There may be big & small "L" liberals, big/small "C" conservatives and all manner of big or small lettered ideologues. Sadly there are too few ordinary small-p people who believe in just thinking each situation through for themselves without adherence to labelled and pre-digested thought patterns.

You've just described some sort of "ISM", I'm sure.

Be kinder to your fellow man as we are hard wired to find patterns in the world around us and create mental templates to make sense of it all.
 
VIBC
#473
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You've just described some sort of "ISM", I'm sure.
Be kinder to your fellow man as we are hard wired to find patterns in the world around us and create mental templates to make sense of it all.

I believe there's truth in what you say; but there are plenty of tendencies, ostensibly hard wired in the human animal, that we hope to short circuit in a civilised society.

I suggest that there is no such thing as an 'ism' except in the heads of folks who like to use labels. I prefer to avoid using labels as much as I can. Referring to avoidance of 'isms' as an 'ism' involves a type of verbal gymnastics that no doubt has an actual name & definition in linguistics but I don't know what they are.

As for being kind to my fellow man I hope and think I don't do too badly. I do try and I'm surprised if you believe you know otherwise.
 
Curious Cdn
#474
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

I believe there's truth in what you say; but there are plenty of tendencies, ostensibly hard wired in the human animal, that we hope to short circuit in a civilised society.
I suggest that there is no such thing as an 'ism' except in the heads of folks who like to use labels. I prefer to avoid using labels as much as I can. Referring to avoidance of 'isms' as an 'ism' involves a type of verbal gymnastics that no doubt has an actual name & definition in linguistics but I don't know what they are.
As for being kind to my fellow man I hope and think I don't do too badly. I do try and I'm surprised if you believe you know otherwise.

It's hard to discern the last point from one post.

I'm trying not to engage in too much Presumptuism.
 
VIBC
#475
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's hard to discern the last point from one post.
I'm trying not to engage in too much Presumptuism.

Haha, it's hard (for me) to discern the meaning of this last point with its reference to 'one post.' Can you clarify? If you're making presumptions about me I'd be glad to let you know whether I think they're valid .
 
taxslave
+1
#476
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

There may be big & small "L" liberals, big/small "C" conservatives and all manner of big or small lettered ideologues. Sadly there are too few ordinary small-p people who believe in just thinking each situation through for themselves without adherence to labelled and pre-digested thought patterns.

Mostly those are titles given by the adherants themselves. Many do not really fit. Also our whole system has been perverted by "the party" where one is expected to not only toe the party line but vote for "the Party" rather than your individual representitive. I just want to see everyone healthy wealthy and wise.
 
VIBC
+1
#477
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Mostly those are titles given by the adherants themselves. Many do not really fit.

Yes. Remember when the USSR broke up and some old-style Russian Communists were being called Conservative?
"He calls himself Conservative but what does he think he's conserving?"
 
Curious Cdn
#478
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

Haha, it's hard (for me) to discern the meaning of this last point with its reference to 'one post.' Can you clarify? If you're making presumptions about me I'd be glad to let you know whether I think they're valid .

It would be preumptuistic of me to presume presumptuivism from another poster.
 
VIBC
#479
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Are they running out of Server space?


"Tone it down so my readership may RISE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

That is really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The people who like my stuff tend to do their own shouting at LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he ones who most strongly resent my "shouting" ARE LIE-BERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK???????????????????????????????????

And the REALLY FUNNY part about my LONG posts - which LIE-berals regularly tell me are "too long and boring to read" - ARE ALWAYS READ IN THEIR ENTIRETY BY LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



LIE-berals read every post I make- looking desperately for some flaw in my logic or some mistaken fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why- earlier today that nasty closet LIE-beral Curious Cdn QUOTED from a LONG post I had made the previous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious made reference to a Toronto Sun article I had talked about regarding a Yankee marine who would regularly cross the border and pick up his Cdn welfare cheque in Windsor Ont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY WAY Curious could have seen my reference- buried deep as it was in the post - was if he had READ the entire post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOUTING IS WHAT LIE-BERALS UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

If you talk quietly and calmly to them then they quickly decide the matter under discussion IS NOT ONE YOU FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT AND THUS CAN BE IGNORED BY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you curse and swear then they dismiss you as an inarticulate yokel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IF YOU ARE LOUD AND LOGICAL AND FIRM- IT FRIGHTENS THEM BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

LIE-berals Fake News is NO DEFENSE AGAINST FACTS AND LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their fragile little little egos are like soap bubbles among thorns when logic is employed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

A harsh and logical word sends them into SHOCK AND AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly I like seeing LIE-berals looking just as shocked by harsh public opinion as the public gets every time they calculate how deep in debt LIE-berals have dug them with that shameless vote buying BULLSH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!"
--------------
Not so far as I know.
 
MHz
#480
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Mostly those are titles given by the adherants themselves. Many do not really fit. Also our whole system has been perverted by "the party" where one is expected to not only toe the party line but vote for "the Party" rather than your individual representitive. I just want to see everyone healthy wealthy and wise.

Guards, I think I found an anti-Semite. Do your thing.