Gay serial killer in Toronto!!

Dixie Cup
The "gay" killer should have had consecutive sentencing and not concurrent, don't care how old he is. The "mosque" killer got more because they were Muslims but also deserved consecutive sentences for each person killed! In that way, the killings would have been treated as the evil they were.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

The "gay" killer should have had consecutive sentencing and not concurrent, don't care how old he is. The "mosque" killer got more because they were Muslims but also deserved consecutive sentences for each person killed! In that way, the killings would have been treated as the evil they were.

He will never be free. He's a psycho. I makes no difference

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Yep, the 99 year term in use in the U.S. years ago would solve all those problems.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Yep, the 99 year term in use in the U.S. years ago would solve all those problems.

It'll make a difference for some other like Wettlaufer but McArthur ain't never getting out, anyway.

MHz
I hope some racist pig hasn't suggested this isn't the kind of case that needs a lot of 'overtime hours'.

Hoof Hearted
The murder of 'the girl next door' will always attract more police attention than those who live transient lifestyles, like gays, natives and prostitutes. It's not fair, but this is how it all shakes down in my opinion.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

The murder of 'the girl next door' will always attract more police attention than those who live transient lifestyles, like gays, natives and prostitutes. It's not fair, but this is how it all shakes down in my opinion.

Well maybe it is fairer than you think. Some of the transient types mentioned have some coping skills in the 'jungle', whereas the little preteen girl generally has none. The crime may not be any more serious, but perhaps more attention has to be paid to the less abled.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He will never be free. He's a psycho. I makes no difference

NEVER be free???????????????????

With LIE-beral hug a thug judges in charge???????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a truly stupid assertion- LIE-berals have PROVEN they do not believe in JAIL TIME for criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals were grooming Terry-lyn McClintick and her boyfriend Rafferty FOR PAROLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely you recall Rafferty and McClintick????????????????????????

The mentally diseased animals who kidnapped eight year old Tory Stafford and raped her several times and then beat her to death with a hammer?????????????????????????

If LIE-berals can think of paroling that pair- then they WILL RELEASE other killers just as soon as our backs are turned and we are not looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are focused on saving gravy for themselves- and the public will just have to accept whatever risks that LIE-beral hug a thug judges care to throw at us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!