2 arrested in RCMP raids in Kingston, Ont., related to national security probe


Kreskin
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Maybe we have to many Universities if there isn't enough domestic bodies?

At our local college, internationals make up about 50% of students and pay nearly 3 times as much as Canadians. If they weren't here, the doors would close, locals would have to travel, and they would pay way more. Most couldn't afford it. Teachers would be out work. How would that be of any benefit to Canadians?
 
Hoid
#62
International students are money makers for our post secondary schools and they are also a huge backdoor for immigration.

I have long wondered why the white nattys are not up in arms about international students but have chalked it up to their blissful ignorance.

International students are already taking spots from Canadians - and that trend is only accelerating.
 
B00Mer
+3
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

If it wasn't for international students most of our colleges and universities would be closed. There aren't enough people in Canada. It's amazing how the whole anti-anything-but-white-guys-in-Santa-Claus-suits culture has no ****ing clue what's going on.

Maybe they should reduce the price so it's more affordable for Canadian's instead of just rich foreigners.

It's like Vancouver, rich Asian have priced the homes out of reach of the every day Canadian worker.. this foreign invasion is only good for the 1% rich.. the rest of Canada is getting slowly left behind.

Same shit happened in Mexico.. now you have super rich and poor. No more middle class.

The globalist in Canada won't be happy until Canada falls to the same perils.
 
Kreskin
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Maybe they should reduce the price so it's more affordable for Canadian's instead of just rich foreigners.

It's like Vancouver, rich Asian have priced the homes out of reach of the every day Canadian worker.. this foreign invasion is only good for the 1% rich.. the rest of Canada is getting slowly left behind.

Same shit happened in Mexico.. now you have super rich and poor. No more middle class.

The globalist in Canada won't be happy until Canada falls to the same perils.

Its cheap for Canadians because the cost is subsidized by foreigners.
 
Hoid
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Was that church or government policy . Are all abusers of children Catholic priests . Did all and only priests partake in this abuse . Were all native children abused , Were residential schools only operated by the Catholic Church and if so were the incidences of abuse greater or lesser in those other institutions .

Yes. Residential schools were a government policy.

No, there were also protestant churches committing the same abuses - just on a smaller scale. And many people other than priests abusing these children.

No, not all native children were abused.

No other churches operated residential schools too. As far as I know there is no quantitative study done on the abuse - but you could look up the settlements that have been arranged in order to get an idea of the amounts of abuse carried out by denomination.



As always your ability to ask stupid, easily answered questions is beyond compare.
 
Twin_Moose
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

At our local college, internationals make up about 50% of students and pay nearly 3 times as much as Canadians. If they weren't here, the doors would close, locals would have to travel, and they would pay way more. Most couldn't afford it. Teachers would be out work. How would that be of any benefit to Canadians?

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

International students are money makers for our post secondary schools and they are also a huge backdoor for immigration.
I have long wondered why the white nattys are not up in arms about international students but have chalked it up to their blissful ignorance.
International students are already taking spots from Canadians - and that trend is only accelerating.

So our post secondary education is dependent on accommodating foreign students more so than domestic students, and providing a conduit to an easy path to immigration? I see, what if they cut back on staff, administration, cultural, International law liabilities, etc. would they be able to afford to educate domestic students?
 
Kreskin
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

So our post secondary education is dependent on accommodating foreign students more so than domestic students, and providing a conduit to an easy path to immigration? I see, what if they cut back on staff, administration, cultural, International law liabilities, etc. would they be able to afford to educate domestic students?

If all you see is race and culture then even common sense won't make sense.
 
DaSleeper
+3
#68
 
MHz
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I've heard Christians say that God is a vengeful and hateful God who gladly kills to get people to do what he wants.

So, which is it?

Both, a short period of 'anger' followed by an eternity of 'peace'. Would you rather they be switched to some other version??
 
taxslave
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Was that church or government policy . Are all abusers of children Catholic priests . Did all and only priests partake in this abuse . Were all native children abused , Were residential schools only operated by the Catholic Church and if so were the incidences of abuse greater or lesser in those other institutions .

Doesn't matter. The churches were given the duty of looking after these kids and failed miserably in that duty.The fact that church officials protected priests instead of ensuring they were jailed makes pedophilia look like church policy.
 
taxslave
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

At our local college, internationals make up about 50% of students and pay nearly 3 times as much as Canadians. If they weren't here, the doors would close, locals would have to travel, and they would pay way more. Most couldn't afford it. Teachers would be out work. How would that be of any benefit to Canadians?

You talking about NIC?
 
taxslave
+2
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

So our post secondary education is dependent on accommodating foreign students more so than domestic students, and providing a conduit to an easy path to immigration? I see, what if they cut back on staff, administration, cultural, International law liabilities, etc. would they be able to afford to educate domestic students?

DOn't know about the immigration part but if it means getting well educated immigrants that speak English is much better for Canada as a whole than someone whose last job was driving and ox plow. Foreign students pay way more than Canadians which if Kreskin is talking about the school I think he is helps provide a larger circulicum in the community for a lower price than if it was locally only. Which would mean higher learning would simply be unattainable for many prospective students living in smaller communities since they would not be able to afford to travel and pay rent in the cities. ALso many working people go to school part time because it is affordable and close to home.
 
Twin_Moose
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

If all you see is race and culture then even common sense won't make sense.

Where in the Hell did you read anything Racist in that statement, as far as culture goes everything has a culture, they are even teaching Safety culture now for Industry.
 
Twin_Moose
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

DOn't know about the immigration part but if it means getting well educated immigrants that speak English is much better for Canada as a whole than someone whose last job was driving and ox plow. Foreign students pay way more than Canadians which if Kreskin is talking about the school I think he is helps provide a larger circulicum in the community for a lower price than if it was locally only. Which would mean higher learning would simply be unattainable for many prospective students living in smaller communities since they would not be able to afford to travel and pay rent in the cities. ALso many working people go to school part time because it is affordable and close to home.

Oh I agree and have no problem with foreign students, but when someone says that universities are getting a majority of their funding from foreign student's tuitions "Houston we have a problem". How much of the curriculum is being reflective of the 50% foreign enrollment? Is Canadian " CULTURE " being ignored to accommodate foreign traditions?
 
Hoid
#75
In fact international students come here to learn our way.

Thats all they are interested in.
 
Twin_Moose
#76
I'm sure they are interested in a little more than that Hoidstein, me thinks they want to learn in the western "culture" without the cost of US colleges. Besides the point how much of the University's studies and platforms are geared toward foreign students due to the money they raise from them?
 
Kreskin
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

DOn't know about the immigration part but if it means getting well educated immigrants that speak English is much better for Canada as a whole than someone whose last job was driving and ox plow. Foreign students pay way more than Canadians which if Kreskin is talking about the school I think he is helps provide a larger circulicum in the community for a lower price than if it was locally only. Which would mean higher learning would simply be unattainable for many prospective students living in smaller communities since they would not be able to afford to travel and pay rent in the cities. ALso many working people go to school part time because it is affordable and close to home.

Well said Taxslave.
 
Hoid
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I'm sure they are interested in a little more than that Hoidstein, me thinks they want to learn in the western "culture" without the cost of US colleges. Besides the point how much of the University's studies and platforms are geared toward foreign students due to the money they raise from them?

nope. they don't need us to teach them about themselves.

they are here to learn our way and they do it exceedingly well.

they take up all those min wage part time jobs too.
 
Twin_Moose
#79
Could be I'll maybe give you that but the point I'm trying to make what are the Universities doing to entice the foreign students to go to their University over another? And at what cost to the lower tuition Canadian students?
 
pgs
+1
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Doesn't matter. The churches were given the duty of looking after these kids and failed miserably in that duty.The fact that church officials protected priests instead of ensuring they were jailed makes pedophilia look like church policy.

I am not making excuses for anybody , I just think that the sexual abuse wasn’t as widespread as is being inferred and I think the definition of abuse has been abused in the context of residential schools . I sat in on some of the hearings during the Nisga negotiations and those native lawyers were all products of the residential school system . And they did a ok .
 
Kreskin
+1
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You talking about NIC?

Yes. I'm taking a program through them. I'm amazed how many foreign students there are. They aren't getting any free rides, nor taking away opportunities for Canadians. Their participation drives opportunities for the rest of us.
 
taxslave
+1
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I am not making excuses for anybody , I just think that the sexual abuse wasn’t as widespread as is being inferred and I think the definition of abuse has been abused in the context of residential schools . I sat in on some of the hearings during the Nisga negotiations and those native lawyers were all products of the residential school system . And they did a ok .

I think it depends on where and what time frame. I have worked with many natives that made it through residential schools and if even half the stories are true there was a big problem.
 
pgs
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I think it depends on where and what time frame. I have worked with many natives that made it through residential schools and if even half the stories are true there was a big problem.

That is the narrative .
 
Hoid
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

That is the narrative .

But you choose to believe it was not a big deal.

Because your feelings
 
Danbones
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Gateway pundit.....ROTFLMAO
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

They may be right more often the YOU are...as we have seem lately.

lol
At least we have seen the proof about YOU.
 
Danbones
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

That is the narrative .

Maybe you should look into the reformatory the Jesuits ran here.

the law suit payouts were huge and undeniable.

AS with many of the older payouts from the church, you may have to dig for the news.