Say no to islam


Twin_Moose
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Failure to read is one of your high points, isn't it?
It's there, in my post.
Meaning Christianity is present, it's just not the ONLY Religion that influenced things.

Are you new to Canada? It is Christian based

LINK

Quote:

It was included despite the fact there was no call for the Charter to have a preamble by the Special Joint Committee which was reviewing the Constitution,[7] and that according to George Egerton, the prime minister of Canada at the time, Pierre Trudeau, called it "strange" that some of his colleagues wanted God referenced in the Charter. (Trudeau told his MPs, "I don't think God gives a damn whether he's in the constitution or not.") However, there were various religious and Conservative criticisms of the Charter during its drafting, with fears that denominational schools and Canada's abortion law were threatened. Also at this time, religious groups in Canada such as "100 Huntley Street" and the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada were growing and wanted God acknowledged in the Constitution. Despite the Liberal Party of Canada's protests that a better preamble could be written after patriation was achieved and that therefore there was no need for the preamble being proposed at the time by the Conservatives, religious groups increased their activism. Trudeau's justice minister, Jean Chrétien, said it was the top issue in all of the letters the government was sent during patriation.[8]
Farrow identified the Charter preamble as being the successor to, although shorter than, the preamble in the 1960 Canadian Bill of Rights,[9] which reads:

The Parliament of Canada, affirming that the Canadian Nation is founded upon principles that acknowledge the supremacy of God, the dignity and worth of the human person and the position of the family in a society of free men and free institutions;
Affirming also that men and institutions remain free only when freedom is founded upon respect for moral and spiritual values and the rule of law;
And being desirous of enshrining these principles and the human rights and fundamental freedoms derived from them, in a Bill of Rights which shall reflect the respect of Parliament for its constitutional authority and which shall ensure the protection of these rights and freedoms in Canada:

There was also precedent for religious references in Canadian politics in the national motto ("A Mari usque ad Mare"), which is derived from Psalm 72. The reference to the supremacy of God was new to the Canadian Constitution itself, however. The British North America Acts made no mention of this, even though as author George Egerton remarked, "It is doubtful if the Canadian political elites of 1982 were as firm as the patriarchs of 1867 in their devotion to the supremacy of God"; indeed, many were aiming for more separation of church and state.[8]
The preamble has been politically controversial. In 1999, New Democratic Party MP Svend Robinson proposed before the House of Commons of Canada that the mention of God be struck from the preamble, citing concerns about Canada's diversity and those Canadians who would not share that principle. He was supported by a thousand constituents who had signed a petition, but the proposal was controversial and the party leader moved Robinson to the backbenches

Freedom of religion is a right in Canada, I am one that thinks there should be a full separation of state and religion so that neutrality in court isn't tainted.
Last edited by Twin_Moose; 4 weeks ago at 08:32 PM..
 
MHz
#32
When the 5th trump sounds Satan, the real one, and a few very evil friends have God's permission to kill 1/3ofr all the people on the planet. 144,000 from the 12 Tribes are sealed by God for protection, the rest will need a resurrection to be part of the living during the 1,000 year reign. The Gentile Church is in chaos and the NT Church is 2 people talking about Jesus, anything more might be considered to be the false Church and God does not protect them. Islam and Judaism are more a like than they are different. Fortunately you don't need to lie until being questioned by these beings. (this is the literal view so they will be hard to miss. Fail the question and you die, simple as that. If you are Jewish in the Matt:23 form Satan will kill all of them before the time he is given is over. That is whose soldiers you will have to fool so the lie better be the best acting job of your life or it will be your last and you will be resurrected like everybody in Eze:37 that will also be in the grave.

Re:9:15-18:
And the four angels were loosed,
which were prepared for an hour,
and a day,
and a month,
and a year,
for to slay the third part of men.
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand:
and I heard the number of them.
And thus I saw the horses in the vision,
and them that sat on them,
having breastplates of fire,
and of jacinth,
and brimstone:
and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions;
and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
By these three was the third part of men killed,
by the fire,
and by the smoke,
and by the brimstone,
which issued out of their mouths.
Re:17:16:
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast,
these shall hate the whore,
and shall make her desolate and naked,
and shall eat her flesh,
and burn her with fire.
Re:18:7:
How much she hath glorified herself,
and lived deliciously,
so much torment and sorrow give her:
for she saith in her heart,
I sit a queen,
and am no widow,
and shall see no sorrow.
La:1:1-2:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.
 
Danbones
+1
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

It's quite possible to be both vegan and Muslim. Furthermore, exsanguination has been proven a more humaine method of slaughter.
Also, the Qur'an says nothing explicit against singing and dancing. And the Qur'an itself explicitly enforces freedom of religion, so Christians would be free to practice their religon.
The problem of course is that many today have corrupted Islam to the core.

Haters will hate and they don't want to know when their reasoning is incorrect. LoL, It will just make them hate you...because narcissism.
 
Serryah
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Are you new to Canada? It is Christian based

LINK



Freedom of religion is a right in Canada, I am one that thinks there should be a full separation of state and religion so that neutrality in court isn't tainted.


LOL - are you new to Canada? Cause last I checked, it is not "Christian Based". Christianity was the predominant religion and still is, but it's not the only religion, and even within the Christian religion, it's varied. After all, I've heard many a "Christian" say that Catholicism is not Christianity, yet Catholic was a HUGE percent of people of faith at Canada's "founding".

Then you have the varied Native beliefs...

But I suppose Native beliefs don't count to you?
 
petros
+1
#35
Quote:

After all, I've heard many a "Christian" say that Catholicism is not Christianity,

Only Born Agains say that and I don't consider Born Agains to be Christian.
 
pgs
+2
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

How am I doing? So far no changes what so ever for me, personally, though I'm glad our Parameds are finally getting some action positively for them.

Not driving me bananas really, and the only reason I have more money in my pocket is due to the raise that I just got as part of the union contract negotiated under the previous Lib government. Though even that's not enough. I think overall, not much has changed.

I am on the fence about Conservative rule still; I don't see much for improvements yet, will have to give them more time to be in before you really know what's what. As it is, I didn't trust the Libs, not sure I can trust the Cons. Sorry Boom, hate to break it to you but there is no Conservative rule in NB; right now the power in NB lies with the PA and Greens, and everyone knows it.

Don’t you just love the fact that your union negotiated the raise . Consider this , you get paid from the public purse ( tax dollars ) your union operates from funds deducted from you. The government negotiators get paid from the public purse , and write their own salary . Every time you get a raise they get a bigger one . Who is looking out for the public purse ? You do understand that prior to unionization of public service all government employees got a cost of living raise every year without negotiation ,
 
MHz
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

LOL - are you new to Canada? Cause last I checked, it is not "Christian Based".

Christian as far as "Here is you new blanket, go in peace.'
 
White_Unifier
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Christian as far as "Here is you new blanket, go in peace.'

Weren't those blankets ridden with smallpox?
 
MHz
#39
There were a few diseases in them. The part about it being accidental or an act of desperation is bullshit, it was the first shot in a war meant to exterminate all the Indians. Be happy to supply the quotes that say what diseases were used in a few locations rather than just in NA.
 
pgs
+1
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

There were a few diseases in them. The part about it being accidental or an act of desperation is bullshit, it was the first shot in a war meant to exterminate all the Indians. Be happy to supply the quotes that say what diseases were used in a few locations rather than just in NA.

Don’t you think if the N.American settlers wanted to exterminate the natives that they didn’t do a very good job of it . Funny how they did everything else right .
 
petros
+1
#41
Passing out blankets and other items was very an ineffective method of trying to spread disease.

Smallpox...you've got it Pontiac.
 
spilledthebeer
+3
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

When the 5th trump sounds Satan, the real one, and a few very evil friends have God's permission to kill 1/3ofr all the people on the planet. 144,000 from the 12 Tribes are sealed by God for protection, the rest will need a resurrection to be part of the living during the 1,000 year reign. The Gentile Church is in chaos and the NT Church is 2 people talking about Jesus, anything more might be considered to be the false Church and God does not protect them. Islam and Judaism are more a like than they are different. Fortunately you don't need to lie until being questioned by these beings. (this is the literal view so they will be hard to miss. Fail the question and you die, simple as that. If you are Jewish in the Matt:23 form Satan will kill all of them before the time he is given is over. That is whose soldiers you will have to fool so the lie better be the best acting job of your life or it will be your last and you will be resurrected like everybody in Eze:37 that will also be in the grave.

Re:9:15-18:
And the four angels were loosed,
which were prepared for an hour,
and a day,
and a month,
and a year,
for to slay the third part of men.
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand:
and I heard the number of them.
And thus I saw the horses in the vision,
and them that sat on them,
having breastplates of fire,
and of jacinth,
and brimstone:
and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions;
and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
By these three was the third part of men killed,
by the fire,
and by the smoke,
and by the brimstone,
which issued out of their mouths.
Re:17:16:
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast,
these shall hate the whore,
and shall make her desolate and naked,
and shall eat her flesh,
and burn her with fire.
Re:18:7:
How much she hath glorified herself,
and lived deliciously,
so much torment and sorrow give her:
for she saith in her heart,
I sit a queen,
and am no widow,
and shall see no sorrow.
La:1:1-2:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.


MHz gives us TWO CLASSIC EXAMPLES OF LIE-beral policy that SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY ALTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Firstly- the separation between state and religion MUST BE STRENGTHENED- meaning school boards should no longer give PREFERENCE to Muslims- AHEAD OF JEWS AND CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Secondly- LIE-berals must be compelled to accept that their immigration policy is a disgrace that is damaging CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is sad but true FACT that Muslims hold views that are incompatible with western values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One has only to read the ravings of Muslims on this site against Jews and Gays to recognize that Muslim intolerance is so severe that if a white person said such things- LIE-berals would have them hauled into a LIE-beral run Human Rights Kangaroo Court to be severely PUNISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-beral bigotry is eroding Cdn law and justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here is an article detailing the creeping poison LIE-berals are feeding our kids. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Toronto District School Board chair defends controversial Islamic guidebook

BY ANTHONY FUREY, POSTMEDIA NETWORK
FIRST POSTED: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 03, 2017 08:37 PM EDT

Related Stories
Trudeau’s UN flop was a sad display of moral relativism
M-103 talk turns to prosecution, censorship
Toronto school board recalls, revises controversial Islamic guidebook
The truth is the Liberals have always polled poorly on the actual issues
Liberals lower deficit ... to clock in at only billions more than they promised
Simon Wiesenthal Center calls on TDSB to pull Islamic guide

A letter written by the chair of the Toronto District School Board concerning their controversial Islamic Heritage Month guidebook chastises a national Jewish group and reveals the board was not as eager to tone the guide down as previously thought.

(Gosh- what a surprise that LIE-berals do not want to give up pushing Muslim issues on us! The chosen supporters of LIE-beral party are to be defended at any cost by muddled LIE-berals who think Cdns born here are INFERIOR to those who chose to come here- so says Our idiot Boy Justin!)

On Monday, I reported that the TDSB was temporarily recalling and revising their Islamic Heritage Month guidebook following a complaint from advocacy group B’nai Brith Canada.

The guide, compiled by volunteers but stamped with the TDSB logo, recommends a number of religious intrusions in the classroom ranging from the explaining and reciting of the Muslim greeting “As-salamu alaykum” (peace be upon you) during morning announcements to having children make paper cut-outs of famous mosques.

(As we already know- TDSB staff would be outraged if a Priest showed up with an invite to make cutouts of famous cathedrals! The separation of church and state does NOT apply to Muslims! This is LIE-beral bigotry!)

But it was the guidebook’s definition of the phrase Islamophobia that caused B’nai Brith to send off a complaint, calling it “fear, prejudice, hatred or dislike directed against Islam or Muslims, or towards Islamic politics or culture.”

The Jewish advocacy group in their original press release saw big problems with this: “The TDSB definition, if enforced, could lead to punishment for students or teachers who display ‘dislike’ towards the persecution of LGBTQ people in the Islamic Republic of Iran, harsh restrictions on women in Saudi Arabia, and Palestinian terrorism against Israelis, all of which are examples of ‘Islamic politics’.”

(LIE-berals appear to be working diligently to use Islamophobia as a hammer to silence critics of ANY LIE-beral policy! You can like them or love them but you are NOT permitted to hate them no matter how BADLY wrong they are!)

The board promptly informed B’nai Brith Canada that they’d be temporarily recalling the guide and altering its definition of Islamophobia to align with that of the Ontario Human Rights Code. It was unclear if they’d be addressing the document’s other troubling elements.

(Telling us they will be “aligning with Human Rights code” is an admission they will be adhering to LIE-beral reverse bigotry!)

But a letter from TDSB Chair Robin Pilkey not only suggests there will be no more changes, but that the one change they’ve agreed to was only made begrudgingly.

Pilkey writes about B’nai Brith’s concern with a “small section” of the guide and states that “it is not in any way, shape or form, a directive, nor is it enforceable as a policy would be.”

(No- its NOT official- its just unofficial- like the M-103 motion that is not official- but LIE-berals are working hard to MAKE IT OFFICIAL- just as soon as they think our guard is down! As some people have stated- M103 appears to have been a trial balloon to give LIE-berals feedback on how big they can make it legally!)

She then spends about a third of the letter chastising B’nai Brith over their complaint: “The TDSB welcomes important input from the community and from organizations such as B’nai Brith, however we must say that some of the suggestions made in your letter and subsequent news release are outrageous. To suggest that the TDSB is encouraging students to stay silent about what they experienced in their countries of birth or that the TDSB is somehow banning students and educators from criticizing executions and other human rights abuses around the world is categorically untrue.”

(And WHY should we accept TDSB assurances? Supported as they are by LIE-beral moves to BAN Islamophobia- WITHOUT even bothering to define it! Other than to make it clear that being critical of LIE-berals is COVERED by Islamophobia and WILL bring down the wrath of Human Rights but too often Wrong Commission! The attentive citizen will see an OMINOUS pattern here! )

The 170-page guidebook addresses issues such as women’s rights in Islam in an entirely positive light without acknowledging its challenges and controversies.

(If LIE-beral teachers are so certain of positive female civil rights under Islam then why not make female circumcision legal here? Why the LIE-beral silence about an operation that mutilates little girls for life? And since our legal resources are so limited that SEVEN accused KILLERS were released by LIE-beral hug a thug judges this past summer- without the bother of a trial because LIE-berals could not arrange trials in suitable time periods- WHY THEN should we be concerned about Muslim honour killings of Muslim women who are a disappointment to husband!)

“The TDSB is secular and the curriculum and teaching in schools does not promote any particular religious practice, denomination or sect,” Pilkey said in a separate e-mail to the Toronto Sun, addressing parents’ and educators’ concerns with the guidebook. “At the same time, cultural and creed-based heritage months are celebrations of Canadian diversity.” The goal of the guide, Pilkey explains, is “to create awareness and understanding”.

(That`s odd- I certainly have NEVER of a Jewish Heritage Month before? And what of The Holocaust- no special mention of THAT EITHER! In fact the last time I looked- LIE-berals had pretty much given up teaching WW2 history for fear of offending various groups! So why the big push for Muslims- who just happen to be engaged in a WAR with western values and politics?)

The TDSB’s Islamic Heritage Month Twitter account shows some schools are already into the swing of things, retweeting one North York vice principal’s post about reading a children’s book that discusses Islamophobia..

afurey postmedia

(On the plus side- maybe some of our kids WILL eventually get an HONEST education on Islamophobia? All they will need to do is look at the crap spouted at school and compare it to the violence and mayhem on their tv screens? But LIE-berals are not likely to like the conclusions the kids come too with that? Oh well, that`s what LIE-beral will have their legally enforceable version of M 103 for- to SILENCE DISSENT!)
 
Theend
#43
No!!!!

Now you say no to jewwws
 
Theend
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Boy you sure talk tuff.

Are you prepared to send your Canadian children to fight Andrew Scheers wars????
 
Theend
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post


No!!!!!

Now you say no to zio. Ist
Attached Images
images(1).jpg (8.0 KB, 0 views )
1548489923135.jpg (12.1 KB, 0 views )
 
B00Mer
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Theend View Post

Boy you sure talk tuff.
Are you prepared to send your Canadian children to fight Andrew Scheers wars????

Sure if it's killing Muslims..
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Theend View Post

No!!!!!

Now you say no to zio. Ist


Thank you Theend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


By you presence in Canada YOU HAVE PROVEN HOW BAD LIE-beral immigration policy truly is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!



By your raving against Jews you have proven how WRONG LIE-berals are to send aid money to Hamas Terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


By your garbage accusations against Jews, you have proven how BIGOTED some LIE-berals are since they are defending your right to be a RACIST against Jews and the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


By your rabid Sharia Law dogma you reveal who unsuited you are to be allowed to participate in honest elections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



By your hateful rage at the mere existence of Jews you expose Muslim scorn for ANY peaceful reconciliation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



By your twisted and violent and utterly dishonest interpretations of history, you PROVE what I have been saying- that Muslims hold values that make them INCOMPATIBLE with western civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


So thank you far being a FOOL and for exposing our LIE-beral overlords as shameless bigots and aspiring dictators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THEEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
 
B00Mer
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Thank you Theend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


By you presence in Canada YOU HAVE PROVEN HOW BAD LIE-beral immigration policy truly is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!



By your raving against Jews you have proven how WRONG LIE-berals are to send aid money to Hamas Terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 
Durry
+1
#49
Copy/paste

Dr. BEN CARSON on MUSLIMS

This has been the underlying premise that has kept Christianity and Islam at war for almost 2000 years. They cannot and will not assimilate into any society that does not embrace their theocratic views. Europe has already suffered a recent invasion of Muslims under the guise of refugees that will destroy Europe as we and they knew it. To ignore the same here will be at our peril. This denial has been the downfall of every non-Muslim nation who has refused to or has been afraid to believe it - do not fall into the trap of thinking anyone who is aware is racist or paranoid - the informed always have the advantage.
I want adults and children to understand this regarding MUSLIMS.

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone.
Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American/Canadian?
Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .
Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256) Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs, who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.
Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in thee Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation...Perhaps we should be very cautious about ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish, it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for your country and your future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
 
taxslave
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Are you new to Canada? It is Christian based
LINK
Freedom of religion is a right in Canada, I am one that thinks there should be a full separation of state and religion so that neutrality in court isn't tainted.

Far more important is freedom from religion.
 
spilledthebeer
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Copy/paste

Dr. BEN CARSON on MUSLIMS

This has been the underlying premise that has kept Christianity and Islam at war for almost 2000 years. They cannot and will not assimilate into any society that does not embrace their theocratic views. Europe has already suffered a recent invasion of Muslims under the guise of refugees that will destroy Europe as we and they knew it. To ignore the same here will be at our peril. This denial has been the downfall of every non-Muslim nation who has refused to or has been afraid to believe it - do not fall into the trap of thinking anyone who is aware is racist or paranoid - the informed always have the advantage.
I want adults and children to understand this regarding MUSLIMS.

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone.
Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American/Canadian?
Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .
Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256) Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs, who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.
Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in thee Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation...Perhaps we should be very cautious about ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish, it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for your country and your future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.


Thank you Durry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You are quite right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As I have said before- Muslims hold values and beliefs that make them incompatible with western society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Similar Threads

3893
Fed up with Islam Yet???
by Colpy | 1 week ago
45
What Is Islam?
by ahmadabdalrhman | Jun 9th, 2018
13
Islam One, Two, and Three........
by Colpy | Nov 5th, 2013