A 23-year-old woman has stopped wearing a bra to start a 'saggy boobs' movement

justlooking
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Dang, those are saggy boobs!

At breakfast she probably has one in her coffee...the other in her oatmeal.

I wonder if you would get motion sickness when she goes cowgirl ?

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

My ex-girlfriend and I always agreed if she got pregnant, she would have an abortion.. I just don't want children at my age.

Well, now that she's your EX-girlfriend, you should probably let her out of that agreement.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Well, I have "saggy" boobs too but wear a bra when I go to work, simply because my clothes fit better. First thing that comes off when I get home is the bra. Have never been able to find one that I find comfortable enough to wear any longer than I have to.
Just sayin'

I'm with you on this, Dixie. I always wear a bra in public but never ever at home. I too have never found one that I am comfortable wearing.

Danbones
Well, thank the powers that be for #metoo!

Security AND comfort at an affordable price!

WARNING: Wear out side out at all times.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, now that she's your EX-girlfriend, you should probably let her out of that agreement.

Oh she has been released.. she went and got pregnant from my barber..

Now the guy who works and lives in Mexico, makes $200 USD a week if lucky has 3 mouths (her sons from previous marriage) and one in the oven..

That's one poor ass broke barber..

4 more months comes the wake-less nights, paying for formula, diapers, clothes and so on.. no thank you...

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Oh she has been released.. she went and got pregnant from my barber..

Well, see, it started with the clippers, and things just kinda developed from there. . .

Hoof Hearted
+1
So the first thing Dixie Cup does when she gets home, is she whips off her bra. Now I only have one question...

Could I be your butler??

taxslave
+1
Being the whip might be a lot of fun too.