#BuildTheWall - Yes or No??

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Those 'gaps' won't end up being a problem will they?

Oh, that's where they planted the mines.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

One of his Goats has kicked him in the head again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think his goat kicked him in the balls first, when he was trying to sodomize the goat, MegaHitlerz fell to the ground where the Billy Goat kicked him in the head.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Oh, that's where they planted the mines.

Very tricky they are. Some should be delayed so they get the rescuers.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I think

Bringing up old memories more likely, . . . fond ones. When you name him Billy is that because he was doing you up the ass.

spilledthebeer

Spilledthebeer, trust me Canada is much different than the USA ..

I know because I know plenty of illegals working with fake SS Cards.

Different name, to the SS #, they just can't collect refunds at year end because the name and number doesn't match.

The IRS is not immigration, and they don't share who is working illegal.

Why should they, they are making money they don't have to give refunds on. hi

Well..........yes Boomer............................that is what I said that a fake social security card will not get you a job at any legitimate Cdn employer!!!!

And I suspect that Yankee employers simply DO NOT submit govt paperwork on workers they KNOW are not legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have one or two employees who happen to have fake social insurance cards- then you can shrug and say "I didnt know" -IN THE SHORT TERM!!!!!!!!!!

But if you have 10 employees with fake cards and have been dealing with them for years- then it is HARDER to hide your deliberate employing of illegals and consequently greater risk of tax fraud if questions get asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There ARE ways around this stuff of course!!!!

As an example- I cite taxi drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taxi drivers are considered to be SELF EMPLOYED and thus they are personally responsible for paying all fees for CPP, U.I. along with all taxes and health levyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being designated as a self employed worker is a GREAT WAY for a boss to duck any responsibility for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And since a typical taxi driver earns BELOW minimum wage there simply is NO MONEY for things like CPP and U.I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At a low point in my life I drove a taxi for a few months and it is apparently TYPICAL of taxi drivers NOT to even bother filling out a T-4 tax federal income tax form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The typical taxi driver is OFF THE TAX GRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NOTHING IN IT FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a self employed person there is NO welfare or unemployment insurance if their lives go badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or we could consider the Yankee based company that does inventory control and naturally they have a Cdn subsidiary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They seek out people on welfare who are still energetic enough to try to pay their bills and offer them jobs doing inventory control at big box warehouse chain stores!!!!!!!!!

They prefer to hire people who are down on their luck and still own vans or larger cars left over from better days because the work requires extensive travel and the pay is so low and the work all done late at night after most public transit has shut down that driving is ESSENTIAL and half a dozen workers MUST POOL THEIR RESOURCES and share the cost and share a vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get 6 workers together and surely ONE of them will have a working vehicle????????????????

So you sign on and get your call - and are given phone numbers of others on your "crew" so you can arrange to meet up and share driving costs to the job site- the one I heard about was in Kingston Ont and its a FOUR HOUR DRIVE from eastern Toronto !!!!!!!!!!!

So you meet at 4pm- and all pile into a van- with the crew paying the drivers van expenses........and head down to the big box store- then spend 12- 16 -18 hours doing inventory- whatever time the job takes is what you DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN you get back in the van and drive 4 hours back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you have spent at least 8 hours travelling in any sort of weather and also spent LONG hours doing the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

On the way home- the driver is drowsy, the whole crew has been running on coffee for hours............the roads may be slick with snow or ice, you dont know what condition the van is in or if it has good snow tires or quality brakes etc...........you are just crossing your fingers regarding safety issues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course ALL travel time and travel COSTS are ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The company pays ONLY for the time you are in the STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the van driver skids on ice and you are injured- the ENTIRE COST IS ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There IS NO Workman`s Compensation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No company wage for lost time sitting and freezing on a lonely stretch of 401 waiting for ambulance or cops or tow truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there IS NO AUTO INSURANCE TO PAY FOR INJURIES OR WRECKED VEHICLE EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ontari-owe insurance companies WILL NOT PAY for crashes of such sort since the van driver is using his vehicle as PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION WITHOUT PROPER LICENSING OR INSURANCE FEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you get injured in such a crash and such crashes are inevitable since the company sends you all over the province in any weather and routinely keeps you awake and working well beyond the regular 8 hour day- and driving while drowsy is DANGEROUS!!!!

So this is the brave new world of work that our LIE-beral overlords are creating for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or we could look at the wonderful LIE-beral opportunity given to workers over age 65 who are financially desperate and need to keep working!

LIE-berals like our dedication to work so we can avoid starving- so they have allowed us to stay in our jobs..........but of course WE NO LONGER HAVE Workman`s Compensation Insurance to protect us if things go badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in spite of crap like I have mentioned- LIE-berals find it hard to understand why it is that our kids are getting so GROUCHY about that combination of miserable McJobs, high costs and low wages- with the added bonus of govt now trying to jam their newly BOUGHT illegal pals into various Cdn jobs AHEAD of our kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Well..........yes Boomer............................that is what I said that a fake social security card will not get you a job at any legitimate Cdn employer!!!!

I think we are reading the same book, just not on the same page..

1. Canada doesn't have Social Security Cards, Canada has a Social Insurance Card

2. I was talking about the USA, hence my point about a Social Security card.

3. Please turn the chapter, and get on the right page.. USA

Durry
+1 / -1
Like I have stated here before, Mexico should be the richest country in the world, but because the Mexicans are such stupid people, they are one of the poorest.

MHz
Are they too brown to become Jewish?? That would solve their problem No??

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Like I have stated here before, Mexico should be the richest country in the world, but because the Mexicans are such stupid people, they are one of the poorest.

They are not stupid people.. the country is so currupt like your thinking, they just can't get ahead.

B00Mer
+3
#40  Top Rated Post

You are a useless waste of good oxygen.

MHz
Oddly enough I create more O3 than I use in O2 form. Sorry the blueprints are 'classified'.
Are you conforming they will not be converting and moving to the holy land?

My nightlight is similar in design but the smallest version made.
Last edited by MHz; 3 weeks ago at 11:16 PM..

Dixie Cup
+3
Yep a wire one like Israel uses is fine. Dems have changed their mind from their previous support because (they hate Trump) and, it actually works (as demonstrated by the walls that currently in exist along the border). They are hypocrites one and all.

DaSleeper
+3

You are a useless waste of good oxygen.

One of these two suck puppets has JOOS on his mind 24/7 the other sees conspiracies everywhre and only believes sputnik news and Alex Jones....

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

One of these two suck puppets has JOOS on his mind 24/7 the other sees conspiracies everywhre and only believes sputnik news and Alex Jones....

I have nothing to do with that, honestly..

NZDoug
Why cant Canada have a Taco Curtain?
Didnt Trump say NAFTA was the worstist deal ever?
When I visit Canada next Aug. I will wear a Sharia prayer mat along with my Mexican wrestling mask in protest.
https://youtu.be/4yIL5R80dv8

spilledthebeer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are debating the financial future of western civilization and MHz wants to know if Mexicans are TOO BROWN to be Jewish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knucklehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

They are all CATHOLICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tow mutually exclusive groups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a MAROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

spilledthebeer

I think we are reading the same book, just not on the same page..

1. Canada doesn't have Social Security Cards, Canada has a Social Insurance Card

2. I was talking about the USA, hence my point about a Social Security card.

3. Please turn the chapter, and get on the right page.. USA

Two cards- two names- splitting hairs on names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They both fulfill basically the same purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Identification of the card holder for federal govt tax collectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

The only reason an illegal immigrant would want either card is to use it as a base for signing kids up for school or for getting a drivers license etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the only reason the card works for those two reasons is because LIE-berals and their civil service union Hog allies are TOO DAMNED LAZY to cross reference ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Ontari-owe teachers have long ago adopted the policy of "dont ask and dont tell"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ontari-owe teacherws are such HYPOCRITES that they are simultaneously SCREAMING FOR MORE GRAVY AND DELIBERATELY DUMPING OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM into debt BY REFUSING TO IDENTIFY ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the cards aint registered in any govt computer...............or if they are there is the awkward matter of two different people trying to use it at the same time- the card is essentially USELESS for any purpose other than the two reasons I mentioned above!!!!!!!!!!!!

And our govt Hogs have adopted that pesky DONT REPORT ILLEGALS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even as our society is BURIED IN DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are so lazy about white collar crime that they are willing to IGNORE use of FAKE Ontari-owe health cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a kid -age 15- who slashed his knee while skate boarding and he needed about 30 stitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he got dragged off to hospital and they asked him where he lived and how old he was- because HIS CARD AND THE COMPUTER RECORDS DISAGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Yes- somebody THREE YEARS OLDER than the kid and 6 inches taller and living in a city the kid had never been to was treated for a broken arm in that city where he had never been- using a forged card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FRAUD WITH forged and STOLEN CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

IN A HEALTH CARE SYSTEM SO BROKE IT IS RATIONING ITS CARE TO PATIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And WHO WAS the fraud artist?????????????????/

Probably some construction worker from the eastern side of the European Union - working in Canada illegally at construction trade!!!

Not that the LIE-berals would care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what if the illegal is stealing a job from Cdns and so what if he is stealing health care too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals NEED GRAVY and they LOVE that land transfer tax and all the other taxes on houses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a testament to how BIG our national debts are getting that LIE-berals would move to CUT DOWN the housing market and reduce the flow of gravy to their own pockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is becoming ever easier to steal personal information- just bribe a low level clerk or secretary to run off a few pages of personal; information now and then and print up some forged cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

The vendor of the cards would simply have to make sure NOT to sell the cards in the same city they were stolen in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the case of the skateboard kid- he had NEVER lived in the city but his parents had- instant paper trail to confuse the inattentive and careless!!!!!!!!!

Kreskin
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

I think his goat kicked him in the balls first, when he was trying to sodomize the goat, MegaHitlerz fell to the ground where the Billy Goat kicked him in the head.

Oh there DEFINITELY either was or maybe needs to be some kicking involved in the education of MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy is a couple of kicks in the head past making any sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a new round of blows to the head will sort him out????????????????

Or silence his nonsense for a while????????????????????????????????

And.......can you imagine living in an ENTIRE COUNTRY full of MHz`s???????????????????????????????

NO WONDER they all want to immigrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half of them would probably convert to Judaism right away - just so they could get away from the Muslim stigma and immigrate more easily - if they were not so afraid that circumcision would render them DICKLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all they get all excited about cutting off Clitorises who can say how a Muslim circumcision would go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!