Another smoking gun of controlled demolition

Logic 7
Video's

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IM...ed_charges.wmv

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IM...te_charges.wmv

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtcshake3.wmv

Images

now we understand why us governement was so in hurry to selll the debris to china, which was by the way a violation of international laws.

thomaska
Proves nothing. How do you suppose the clean up crews broke up the bigger pieces of debris to get them carried off? I suppose they could have used a moonbat's thick cranium to break the beams up into manageable chunks...

And these pieces appear to be stuck firmly in the ground..I thought the towers came down from top to bottom...or was that just another magic trick Bush pulled off?

What a joke.
Last edited by thomaska; Oct 31st, 2006 at 02:50 PM..

Sassylassie
Oh God, will it never end.

ottawabill
I always love these conspiracies.... always carried out with perfection by the same people who take 2 weeks to get a letter across the street or mail cheques to dead people....we could only hope for such detailed operations that go like clockwork...

Sassylassie
I banged my head on the keyboard so hard I now have the F keys imbeded into my forhead, I guess I won't have to wear a costume now. A keyboard for a forhead and an eye patch, sorta Captain Hook meets Microsoft.

jimmoyer
I love this forum.
Sitting here in my tin foil hat eating popcorn in my saran-wrapped lawn chair topped by
a makeshift antennae.

Sassylassie
LOL Jim you described yourself so well I have a clear mental image. I am out of tin foil, so I have a turkey roaster on my head a keyboard imbeded into my forhead and a black eye patch on. Oh and denim coveralls and a white T-shirt on and I'm sitting on a bucket filled with pumpkin guts.

thomaska
One more question for the conspiracy lovers...

Why didn't George W Bush just fake the discovery of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? This to me seems it would be much easier(logistically) to pull off, and wouldn't ruin acres of prime Manhattan real estate? And the true beauty of it is that it would be just as hard to prove as the theory that the Bush admin was responsible for the WTC.

And don't give me that crap about him not being smart enought to do it...I mean you've already labeled him as the most deviously intelligent man on the planet in history by being able to pull off the WTC destruction...

jimmoyer
so I have a turkey roaster on my head a keyboard imbeded into my forhead and a black eye patch on. Oh and denim coveralls and a white T-shirt on and I'm sitting on a bucket filled with pumpkin guts.
-----------------------------Sassylassie------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrrrrrgh me lady, you be bold and wild. I picture thee with flaming streaming hair in the wild north
wind shaking off all that encumbers thy bodice.

But me tin foil hat and antenna is picking up some interference. A mighty fog perches on me cranium.
Last edited by jimmoyer; Oct 31st, 2006 at 03:15 PM..

Colpy
Conservative
Quote:

Proves nothing. How do you suppose the clean up crews broke up the bigger pieces of debris to get them carried off? I suppose they could have used a moonbat's thick cranium to break the beams up into manageable chunks...

And these pieces appear to be stuck firmly in the ground..I thought the towers came down from top to bottom...or was that just another magic trick Bush pulled off?

Exactly what I was going to write..........dead on. Logic 7 et al just can't seem to comprehend that the way the towers came down was NOT the way anyone does a demolition.........nor that it would take hundreds if not thousands of conspirators to set the place up etc, and they would all have to be willing to murder thousands of innocent citizens, and all be able to keep it secret.........not to mention the folks who flew the planes into the building.

The idea that this was a conspiracy of GW, the CIA and/or Mossad is just SOOOOO out there.

Quote:

Why didn't George W Bush just fake the discovery of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? This to me seems it would be much easier(logistically) to pull off, and wouldn't ruin acres of prime Manhattan real estate? And the true beauty of it is that it would be just as hard to prove as the theory that the Bush admin was responsible for the WTC.

And don't give me that crap about him not being smart enought to do it...I mean you've already labeled him as the most deviously intelligent man on the planet in history by being able to pull off the WTC destruction...

Also a very good post. The gloss is off Mr. Bush for me because of his unconstitutional domestic anti-terror policies, but at the same time, I don't see him as sitting at the right hand of Satan. I think he is a true believer, unwilling to manipulate the finding of WMD (which the majority of gov'ts THOUGHT were there) in Iraq.

Of course, that may even be more scary.

I think not
Well it is Halloween. Break out the tin foil.

jimmoyer
heh heh he.

Already did that.

Trying to fix me antenna.

thomaska
This is for you guys to use tonight while Halloween and other wierdness abounds! It's fun and it includes all the usual victims..Logic7 you can substitute Quebec for the Fwench in the victims drop-down menu.

George W Bush Conspiracy Theory Generator

Here's mine...

George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that The Jews, big corporations, oil companies, Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, white men, SUV owners, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could oppress Muslims.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
I know nothing about engineering and cannot answer for the issue of demolition as opposed to an untouched building miraculously pancaking into oblivion. All I say is, keep an open mind as the Pentagon Papers proved unequivocally that the USA government is willing to kill anybody if it will serve its selfish interests.

thomaska
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

I know nothing about engineering and cannot answer for the issue of demolition as opposed to an untouched building miraculously pancaking into oblivion. All I say is, keep an open mind as the Pentagon Papers proved unequivocally that the USA government is willing to kill anybody if it will serve its selfish interests.

You are the toughest person on the planet if getting hit with multi-ton aircraft travelling at hundreds of miles per hour counts as "untouched" in your book.

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by thomaska View Post

Why didn't George W Bush just fake the discovery of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

They tried , but with no success.

Quote:

BASRA -– Fifty days after the first reports that the U.S. forces were unloading weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in southern Iraq, new reports about the movement of these weapons have been disclosed.
Sources in Iraq speculate that occupation forces are using the recent unrest in Iraq to divert attention from their surreptitious shipments of WMD into the country.
An Iraqi source close to the Basra Governor’s Office told the MNA that new information shows that a large part of the WMD, which was secretly brought to southern and western Iraq over the past month, are in containers falsely labeled as containers of the Maeresk shipping company and some consignments bearing the labels of organizations such as the Red Cross or the USAID in order to disguise them as relief shipments.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0413-02.htm

This to me seems it would be much easier(logistically) to pull off, and wouldn't ruin acres of prime Manhattan real estate? And the true beauty of it is that it would be just as hard to prove as the theory that the Bush admin was responsible for the WTC.

The inside job wasnt that brilliant, only 16% of americans belive the officials story today.

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Exactly what I was going to write..........dead on. Logic 7 et al just can't seem to comprehend that the way the towers came down was NOT the way anyone does a demolition.........nor that it would take hundreds if not thousands of conspirators to set the place up etc, and they would all have to be willing to murder thousands of innocent citizens, and all be able to keep it secret.........not to mention the folks who flew the planes into the building.

The idea that this was a conspiracy of GW, the CIA and/or Mossad is just SOOOOO out there.

It is exactly the way demolition works, building 7 fell faster than free fall speed, just impossible withouth explosives charges put at the right place, nice try.

Tonington
Are you an engineer? How long precisely did it take to fall? In order for the entire building to fall faster than freefall speed, the explosives would need to act from the top of the building down, thats the only way you can increase the forces in the downward direction. Otherwise, to fall faster than freefall speed is impossible. You could plant charges inside the building blasting downward, but that won't increase the speed the roof falls by, which would be at most 9.81 m/second/second.

Tonington
I can't even believe this thread is still going. Anyone hear about the carbeurator that gets 300 miles to a gallon of fuel....

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

Are you an engineer? How long precisely did it take to fall? In order for the entire building to fall faster than freefall speed, the explosives would need to act from the top of the building down, thats the only way you can increase the forces in the downward direction. Otherwise, to fall faster than freefall speed is impossible. You could plant charges inside the building blasting downward, but that won't increase the speed the roof falls by, which would be at most 9.81 m/second/second.

6.5 seconds it took to fell, when free fall speed would have taken 7.0 sec approximatly. building 7 here, not wtc 1 and 2, just to clarified.

Logic 7

I can't even believe this thread is still going. Anyone hear about the carbeurator that gets 300 miles to a gallon of fuel....

Why you hate people who are skeptics? you hate peoples who ask questions?

gc
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7 View Post

6.5 seconds it took to fell, when free fall speed would have taken 7.0 sec approximatly. building 7 here, not wtc 1 and 2, just to clarified.

Quicker than free-fall? Or do you have that backwards?

Tonington
You can't increase the speed an object drops by unless there is another force acting from above downwards.That time must be incorrect. I doubt very much that someone was standing there with a stop watch.

I never said I hate anything or anybody, I rarely use strong words like that.

I think not

I wish Logic7 had said that, I might have actually believed him for a change.

Toro

You can't increase the speed an object drops by unless there is another force acting from above downwards.That time must be incorrect. I doubt very much that someone was standing there with a stop watch.

Her time is incorrect.

Sassylassie
I think Toro and ITN and Johnny were behind the non-Air Craft that hit the Twin Towers. Yes that it's alright, I don't know what their motivation was but I'll give it some thought and I'll get back to this topic when hell freezes over, watch the weather channel Logic and when hell freezes over I'll know why they did it. Oh Curio was the mastermind-really, damn that blonde is smart and diabolical. Since she never wonders into these thread she'll never know that I'm blaming her. Damn hows that for a conspiracy, blame the innocent and because they don't wonder into where the conspirators go there is never a satisfactory rebutall. Brilliant Sassy. Tin Foil I need more Tin Foil, this turkey roaster is starting to make me look stupid. Who am I kidding, I do look stupid.

QuestionEverything

Apparently, the neo-cons did have a plan for planting WMD's and having them found.....hallelujah....praise the lord.....but, Valerie Plame (outted by neo-twit Robert Novak), while with Brewster Jennings & Associates, uncovered these WMD's, and the whole charade promptly fell apart. Hence, Ms. Plame's outting. It wasn't just for her husband's (former Ambassador Wilson) expose of the the fraudulent Niger uranium document.

As for Bush, he is just a figure head....a bobble-head.....inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. To think the president of the u.s is actually the real power behind anything is almost the height of naivete.

Logic 7

I never said I hate anything or anybody, I rarely use strong words like that.

here you go.

""Jones - who has agreed to retire from BYU at the end of 2006 - said in an interview that his first doubts emerged when he saw a video of the collapse of World Trade Center 7, the 47- story office building that collapsed seven hours after the twin towers.
The collapse took just 6.5 seconds, only a half-second more than the free-fall time a ball bearing would take when dropped from that height. That simply couldn't take account of the normal resistance of steel columns and concrete that should have slowed the collapse by at least a few seconds, he said, but it did fit the model of a controlled demolition."""

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_4572518?source=email

thomaska
None of you moonbats wanted to use the conspiracy theory creator? I thought it had all the usual suspects in it. Was someone left out?...lemme see...

White men...check
Republicans...check
Christians...check
Abortion clinic bombers...oops!
Voting machine tamperers...ooops!
Lee Harvey Oswalds partners...oops!

Left them out! Was anyone looking for those?

I wish I could come up with a conspiracy that the liberals planned all this. But the inherent idiocy that come along with a liberal automatically cancels out the possibility of them being able to successfully dress themselves in the morning, much less plan something like 9/11

Tonington
I don't really know how to put this into simpler terms. A ball bearing on the roof of that building, once there is no normal force underneath it, ie. the building collapses for whatever reason, will fall at a maximum rate of increasing speed, because gravity is the only force pulling it down. To increase the speed you need to a) have another force pushing it down, or b) another force pulling it down, besides that of gravity. A demolition which knocks out the columns will not generate more force in the direction of the falling ball bearing, or in this case the roof top.

The time of 6.5 seconds just can't work without another force.