Lord Rothschild: My Family Created Israel


MHz
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
It also makes the famous 6M figure from WWII as bogus as it can get. If some people were hung for some war-crimes what is the punishment for start not one but two World Wars. So far it seems to be to send them free money every years. Canada donates about $30B annually from the interest on the National Debt.

The1st vid below blew the lid off this crime in 1961, reaction so far is to send them more money. The 2nd vid show that all the events after the UN 181 was signed that are lies put forward by the Jews in Israel and supported by crooked Gentiles worldwide who send the banksters even more money. The 3rd vid shows the events in the US since the Fed was created in 1913 just to show America who was the boss and to support the proposed downfall of the US. Onlt the Banksters could have caused all those events to happen on a 7 year cycle. Nasty F*ckers wit6hout a doubt.



As for the gathering having any basis on Scripture there is none, there is lots to show what it ios like when God is involved. For the Heathens out there the 'enemies lands' is the grave rather than any Gentile Nation.



Eze:39:27:

When I have brought them again from the people,

and gathered them out of their enemies' lands,

and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Eze:39:28:

Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God,

which cause them to be led into captivity among the heathen:
but I have gathered them unto their own land,

and have left none of them any more there.


Lord Jacob Rothschild had admitted that his family were ‘crucial’ in the creation of Israel, in a Times of Israel interview.
The 80-year-old Rothschild said in a recent interview that his ancestors “helped pave the way for the creation of Israel,” forcing the British government to sign the Balfour Declaration in 1917.

The Rothschilds are commonly believed to have engineered WWI and waited until 1917 when Britain showed signs of trouble. The Zionist family then promised the British Government that they could convince the US to enter the war and ensure Britain’s victory over Germany on the basis that the British government handed control of Palestine to the Zionists.
Thus the Balfour Declaration was created, which is an official letter from the British Government Foreign Secretary James Balfour to Baron Rothschild.
It states that:
“His Majesty’s government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object.”
Uprooted Palestinians reports:
During a television interview, the Times of Israel reports that Balfour revealed for the first time the role of his cousin Dorothy de Rothschild.
Rothschild described Dorothy, who was in her teens at the time, as “devoted to Israel,” and said: ‘What she did, which was crucially important.’”
Rothschild said that Dorothy connected Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann to the British establishment. Dorothy “told Weizmann how to integrate, how to insert himself into British establishment life, which he learned very quickly.”
Rothschild said that the way the declaration was procured was extraordinary. “It was the most incredible piece of opportunism.”
“[Weizmann] gets to Balfour,” Rothschild described, “and unbelievably, he persuades Lord Balfour, and Lloyd George, the prime minister, and most of the ministers, that this idea of a national home for Jews should be allowed to take place. I mean it’s so, so unlikely.”
The interview was was conducted by former Israeli ambassador Daniel Taub as part of the Balfour 100 project. Taub interviewed Rothschild at Waddeston Manor in Buckinghamshire, a manor bequeathed to the nation by the Rothschild family in 1957, where the Declaration is kept.
According to Ambassador Taub, the declaration “changed the course of history for the Middle East.”
The Times reports that Rothschild said his family at the time was divided on the idea of Israel, noting that some members “didn’t think it was a good thing that this national home be established there”.
Dorothy’s letters are also stored at Waddeston. They describe her later dealings with diverse Zionist leaders and her advice on the organization of the Zionist Conference, according to the Times.
Rothschild said that the Declaration went through five drafts before finally being issued on November 2, 1917.
Alison Weir reports in her book, Against Our Better Judgment: The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel, that drafts of the declaration went back and forth to Zionists in the United States before the document was finalized. The main writer was secret Zionist Leopold Amery.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c&t=153s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ&t=386s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmGDJ3kJqU0


Thoughts??
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#2
Well that's democracy for you.
 
DaSleeper
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post



Thoughts??

 
selfsame
+1
#4
The puzzling question: if the Rothschilds are they who created the Zionist state, and the Rothschilds are Satanists, what's the relation between the Satanists and the Jews? It may be like the Yazidi to Muslims!?
The Yazidi worship Satan; Abu Abd-Allah said: They are associaters: they associate Satan with God in the worship. (They say: we worship him so as he will not hurt us!!)

Although the Yazidi have Muslims names; it may be the Satanists relation to Jews is like the relation of Yazidis to Muslims!?

Moreover, why did they do so? What's their purpose from spending such wealth for this purpose?
I may have some explanation or opinion!?

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ho...e-history.html
Last edited by selfsame; Feb 13th, 2017 at 03:48 PM..
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#5
K.... This time it's you who connects Jew with Zionist.
 
selfsame
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

This time it's you who connects Jew with Zionist.

The Satanists exploited Jews for some purpose: that is to renew the worship of the idols of Jeroboam son of Nebet, not the worship of God Almighty worshiped by Solomon and his son Rehoboam.

Jews were exploited by the Satanists and their Zionism:

I read this in a book of an Iraqi man specialized in this subject; the book in Arabic called: The Secrets of the Evil Men.

In other words: these Satanists have the upper hand over Jews; they are the leaders of the Zionism and the men with the authority and power over Jews.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#7
So in your culture if your camel kicks you in the head it's your fault for getting kicked? Explains a lot....
 
selfsame
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

So in your culture if your camel kicks you in the head it's your fault for getting kicked? Explains a lot....

You have been so long howling .. so enlighten us with your knowledge.
In other words: speak only one useful sentence.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#9
And what a wonderful creation it was.



You will do anything to find fault with the world, Nassir. What a shallow person you are.



Moodah teaches that when we look in the mirror, we see ourselves, surrounded by light. That means the light goes to us first, hoping to be embraced. If we cannot see it, or choose not to see it, then we have closed our eyes and embraced the darkness instead. Always reach for the light!

Wow, Moodah, that was very deep.
Yes, and it was free. Please, take as much light as you need. No charge.

Here again, are the five tenets of Moo-dism.

1. Hurt no one.
2. Love everyone.
3. Help those in need.
4. Meditate, and be one with the universe.
5. Partake of the kush.
---

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA

This portion of Moodah's Musings is brought to you by Purnell's Sausage - 'Cause it's gooo-od!

 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#10
We been pawned

sad but true
 
Murphy
Conservative
#11
No, nothing has happened. Even lies can teach us.



Moodah teaches us that there are lessons to be learned everywhere. As children, when we put mud in our mouths, we learned that it tasted yucky. But we learned one other thing, we learned to embrace that which tasted wonderful! Things like cold water on a hot day, or fresh, tasty ice cream. Pick your favourite flavour!

Oh Moodah, you are so wise!
Thank you cricket. Now go eat of the tree of knowledge and be blessed by the sweetness of its fruit!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVu6nPTVbBQ
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#12
Why is the tiny insignifigant Jewish religion so important? Is it because they're the nicest people on earth?
 
Murphy
Conservative
#13


We also recognize and admire that even amid all the ugliness of the Middle East, a beautiful flower can still grow.

צפורני-חתול מ צויות
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#14
The flowers in Israel grow on Palestinian blood.
 
Murphy
Conservative
+1
#15
All things must be fed. Death sustains life.

It is the circle of life.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjq1P5p3fso
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

You have been so long howling .. so enlighten us with your knowledge.
In other words: speak only one useful sentence.

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism...ot_zionism.cfm
It would appear in your words that one is in the wrong just for being there. You are so there....
Last edited by lone wolf; Feb 13th, 2017 at 05:35 PM..Reason: Just cuz
 
Murphy
Conservative
#17
How many possess the body of selfsame? There is more than one that speaks from a single body.

 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#18
Who cares Megaloon
 
Murphy
Conservative
#19
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow-Cx9IX4So
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#20
 
Murphy
Conservative
+1
#21


A double header tonight! Two screw balls. One foto. C'est magnifique!
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

How many possess the body of selfsame? There is more than one that speaks from a single body.

I like marillins music. post one would you pleaSE?
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I like marillins music. post one would you pleaSE?

Holywood was his best album in my opinion...
 
Murphy
Conservative
+1
#24
Here's one appropriate for the thread. How 'bout a personal Jesus?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl6fyhZ0G5E
 
MHz
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The puzzling question: if the Rothschilds are they who created the Zionist state, and the Rothschilds are Satanists, what's the relation between the Satanists and the Jews? It may be like the Yazidi to Muslims!?
The Yazidi worship Satan; Abu Abd-Allah said: They are associaters: they associate Satan with God in the worship. (They say: we worship him so as he will not hurt us!!)

Although the Yazidi have Muslims names; it may be the Satanists relation to Jews is like the relation of Yazidis to Muslims!?

Moreover, why did they do so? What's their purpose from spending such wealth for this purpose?
I may have some explanation or opinion!?

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ho...e-history.html

The Bible doesn't deal with this gathering or the Rothschild would be His servants.
When God is involved the whole thing does take more that 4 years from start to finish. This version seems to be working of a 70 year cycle and 140 years is coming up pretty soon. Passover should one festival to watch as the (false) prophecy angle comes out more than usual. Last year was the first time the Jews and Christians were a month apart that I am aware of. 100 years from now the signing they did in May would be moved to it being on the Passover of that year.
Should the plan work that is.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Who cares Megaloon

Didn'y you read the other thread where I mentioned I was going to start a thread for the distractors. Murphy (not the famous one) seems to be having fun. I wonder if he know who runs the music studios?

Adult language, kids stay out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Lm_-DbycI
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Here's one appropriate for the thread. How 'bout a personal Jesus?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl6fyhZ0G5E

Yeah' catchy tunes like that. I wonder what it's doing these days?

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The Bible doesn't deal with this gathering or the Rothschild would be His servants.
When God is involved the whole thing does take more that 4 years from start to finish. This version seems to be working of a 70 year cycle and 140 years is coming up pretty soon. Passover should one festival to watch as the (false) prophecy angle comes out more than usual. Last year was the first time the Jews and Christians were a month apart that I am aware of. 100 years from now the signing they did in May would be moved to it being on the Passover of that year.
Should the plan work that is.


Didn'y you read the other thread where I mentioned I was going to start a thread for the distractors. Murphy (not the famous one) seems to be having fun. I wonder if he know who runs the music studios?

Adult language, kids stay out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Lm_-DbycI

Mega there are so many problems with biblical stuff, too many claring inconsistancys, an obvious mechanism to befuddle a budding literacy in the world. It's on my shelf like evolution, the twins, a reason for the mechanim. Andronicus Christ was offed in 1152 or is it eightytwo. History is horseshjt, I trust. Those who control history rule, money is just the medium and not the message. Viable DNA in dynosaur bones, pictures of dynosaurs scrathced into stone all ovewr the world, ships eaten by dynosaurs. History is bullshjt, so is organized religion. That book is bunk.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#27


Cute kid, eh? He finished a one yr tour before Christmas and he is about to release another all-bum. Don't know if it has hit the streets yet.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+2
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

K.... This time it's you who connects Jew with Zionist.

You don't have to be a Jew to be a zionist, you just have to be stupid and greedy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

All things must be fed. Death sustains life.

It is the circle of life.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjq1P5p3fso

That's a good argument. I don't hate Jews, they are late to the sins, relatively speaking. Maybe they will rule maybe they won't. They're in the fight however, and to be reccond with, or else. Nothing lasts forever except me.
 
MHz
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

So in your culture if your camel kicks you in the head it's your fault for getting kicked? Explains a lot....

If you get eaten by a wolf whose fault is it??

This pic show an abnormal surge in 'births' starting when the Rothschild plan began in earnest. So far I have not yet found out why they would be gaining so many new members.


Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Mega there are so many problems with biblical stuff, too many claring inconsistancys, an obvious mechanism to befuddle a budding literacy in the world. It's on my shelf like evolution, the twins, a reason for the mechanim. Andronicus Christ was offed in 1152 or is it eightytwo. History is horseshjt, I trust. Those who control history rule, money is just the medium and not the message. Viable DNA in dynosaur bones, pictures of dynosaurs scrathced into stone all ovewr the world, ships eaten by dynosaurs. History is bullshjt, so is organized religion. That book is bunk.

One of these days we should have a long talk about 'the book'.
In the meantime there is a number of people/sites that claim biblical prophecy is unfolding as we speak based on events happening in the Mid-east. That is the Rothschild version rather than it being anything else. They have it in their mind to become the God of Israel as written about in the Bible, watered down so they can claim to be fulfilling prophecy.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

If you get eaten by a wolf whose fault is it??

If you get eaten by a wolf you probably did something stupid.
 

Similar Threads

2
Rothschild Bible ... take 2 ..
by MHz | Feb 14th, 2014
84
7
Life Created in Lab
by Bar Sinister | May 25th, 2010