Flynn and Son to be charged for Russian Collusion

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Do tell, especially after everyone under oath said they never seen any proof of collusion

Trump did it live on television.

Hoid
Trump's attorneys have already established the "president is a known and habitual liar" defense.

He cannot testify under oath.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Trump did it live on television.

Trump said that Flynn colluded with Russia on live TV? Yeah, OK, carry on.

Avro52

Trump said that Flynn colluded with Russia on live TV? Yeah, OK, carry on.

No, Trump did.

Flynn just told them not to worry about those Obama sanctions.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Trump's attorneys have already established the "president is a known and habitual liar" defense.
He cannot testify under oath.

If Trump is the smartest man alive why is he afraid of lawyers?

Twin_Moose
Conservative

No, Trump did.
Flynn just told them not to worry about those Obama sanctions.

Yeah right, "C'mon man" think about what you're writing, and take it up in a Trump thread

Avro52

Yeah right, "C'mon man" think about what you're writing, and take it up in a Trump thread

Trump did ask Russia to get negative info on his opponent on live tv.

Flynn asked Russia to hold off on any retaliation.

I was never convinced of a secret collusion between the Trump camp and Russia because I think they are to stupid to pull it off without being caught.

It’s why Putin pulled the strings for Trump and is doing it again.

pgs
Free Thinker

I was never convinced of a secret collusion between the Trump camp and Russia because I think they are to stupid to pull it off without being caught.

Says the smartest man in the room . Yikes

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Says the smartest man in the room . Yikes

Why thank you but I wouldn’t say that.

I’m to modest.

Avro52
We’ve seen Susan Rice’s memo. We’ve seen the list of requested unmaskings by Obama officials.

Now could we see the transcripts of all the Kislyak-Flynn calls?

Avro52
The Flynn transcripts shows what we always knew - he lied.

He and Kislyak DID discuss sanctions. At length. No way this just slipped Flynn's mind.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Hahaha, oh, OK, that's your proof, good luck with your TDS treatments.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

The Flynn transcripts shows what we always knew - he lied.
He and Kislyak DID discuss sanctions. At length. No way this just slipped Flynn's mind.

From Politico so you know it is the worst of the transcripts using a conflicting headline

Flynn urged Russian ambassador to take 'reciprocal' actions, transcripts show

Quote:

“I know, I - believe me, I do appreciate it, I very much appreciate it,” Flynn responded. “But I really don't want us to get into a situation where we're going, you know, where we do this and then you do something bigger, and then you know, everybody's got to go back and forth and everybody's got to be the tough guy here, you know?”

Quote:

“I just wanted to tell you that we found that these actions have targeted not only against Russia, but also against the president elect,” Kisylak said.

Quote:

Flynn’s conversations with the ambassador were a key concern to FBI investigators probing Russian interference in the 2016 election and the contacts between Russia and figures in Trump’s orbit during that period. Flynn later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about the details of those contacts and spent more than a year cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller, though he’s since moved to withdraw his plea.

Quote:

One transcript appears to detail a conversation between Flynn and Kislyak about a U.N. Security Council vote on condemning Israeli settlement moves in the West Bank. “[Y]ou know that the strategic goal is stability in the Middle East,” Flynn told Kislyak. “That’s the strategic goal. And, and, you know, between you and I, and you know this, and we know this, you know between Moscow and Washington. We will not achieve stability in the Middle East without working with each other against this radical Islamist crowd. Period.”
Kislyak replied that Russia would vote to condemn the settlements, but said Russia would “try to help ah… to give additional time for the conversation on this issue.”
“[W]e will try to help to postpone the vote and to allow for consultations,” he added.
“OK, ok, that’s good,” Flynn replied. “That’s great ambassador. That’s all we can ask for it at this point and time.”

Quote:

“[T]he idea is, be — if you — if you have to do something, do something on a reciprocal basis, meaning you know, on a sort of an even basis,” Flynn said later in the call. “Then that, then that is a good message and we'll understand that message. And, and then, we know that we're not going to escalate this thing, where we — where because if we put out — if we send out 30 guys and you send out 60, you know, or you shut down every Embassy, I mean we have to get this to a — let’s, let's keep this at a level that uh is, is even-keeled, okay?”

They were unmasking Flynn before Trump won the GOP bid, but just a fleeting mention of it in the article

Quote:

The transcripts also predate the 2016 election, briefly describing a call Flynn made to Kislyak on January 5, 2016, to express his condolences to Kislyak about the death of Igor Sergun. Sergun was the director of Russia’s military intelligence service, the GRU.

Quote:

The FBI opened a counterintelligence operation into several Trump campaign aides in the summer of 2016. Flynn was eyed for his visit to Moscow in 2015, part of a Russian-funded dinner at which he was seated next to President Vladimir Putin. But by early 2017, after Trump had designated him as his national security adviser, the FBI was prepare to close its case against Flynn, according to recently disclosed documents.

In the beginning of the article the accusation was of Flynn's contacts now it's twisted to his conversation which better fits the narrative of his guilt, which is it? Hopefully full disclosure will be released.

Quote:

The Justice Department ultimately informed the White House about the calls, but not before the FBI sent two agents to interview Flynn in the West Wing, where he continued to deny discussing sanctions with Kislyak.

Avro52

Proof of what?

That Trump asked Russia on live tv to go after Clinton's emails. Do I have to play you the video or will you deny its fake?

TSS.

Avro52
Flynn has said he does not remember talking in late 2016 with the Russian ambassador about sanctions. But the transcripts showed that the sanctions were the central discussion point between the men.

Flynn had admitted to lying to the F.B.I. about talking to Mr. Kislyak about Russia’s vote on an impending United Nations resolution to condemn Israeli settlements in the West Bank.

Mr. Kislyak promised to “postpone the vote and to allow for consultations,” according to the transcript. Mr. Flynn responded: “OK. That’s good.”

The documents also revealed highly sensitive F.B.I. abilities, showing that the bureau was able to monitor the phone line of the Russian Embassy in Washington even before a call from Mr. Kislyak connected with Mr. Flynn’s voice mail.

In other words, the F.B.I. wiretap was able pick up what Russians officials were saying to each other — in this case, discussion of a hacking operation — when they apparently were unaware that the open phone line was already transmitting their voices.

Which just highlights how Trump has continually lied about this case. It wasn’t any American citizen that was being tapped—it was the Russians.

Avro52
Btw, either Pence lied or got lied to and now believes he wasnt lied to.

What a moron.

Avro52
What is most scandalous and damning in these transcripts is what Flynn did not say.

At no point does Flynn castigate Kislyak for Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election. He does not confront the Russian ambassador for Putin’s covert operation to subvert American democracy.

He sounded weak like Trudeau does...um er....ah....um....duh.....um...

Avro52
They literally referenced the transcripts verbatim to jog his memory. That’s not what you do in a “perjury trap.” He got more gimmes than most people would in that interview, and he blew it.

Then misremembered he blew it.

pgs
Free Thinker

Yes he has a bad case .

Avro52

Yes he has a bad case .

Do you deny the video of Trump asking Russian to get Clinton’s emails?

That’s super duper TSS.

Walter
+1
On Monday the judge has to justify his actions to the D.C. Court of Appeals.

pgs
Free Thinker

Do you deny the video of Trump asking Russian to get Clinton’s emails?

That’s super duper TSS.

Who cares , other then you ?

Avro52

Who cares , other then you ?

Apparently you.

Just step out and let the big boys talk about it.

Play with your marbles or your Trumpy Bear.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Apparently you.

Just step out and let the big boys talk about it.

Play with your marbles or your Trumpy Bear.

Here just for you I will give the response you seek .

F U Too .

Avro52

Here just for you I will give the response you seek .
F U Too .

Poor fella.

Just say the word and I’ll say goodbye to you for good.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Poor fella.

Just say the word and I’ll say goodbye to you for good.

Word , F U Too .

Avro52

Word , F U Too .

Have a nice life pgs.

pgs
Free Thinker

Have a nice life pgs.

I do .

Tecumsehsbones

It was and reported by WaPo illegally

Under what law?

Walter
+1
Declassified transcripts add to evidence that FBI had no legal basis to interview Michael Flynn
In call with Russian ambassador, Flynn urged 'we need cool heads to prevail' on sanctions. That's a policy dispute, not a crime, FBI expert says.

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...i-had-no-legal

BHO led a scandalous regime.