Trump makes history crossing into North Korea

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

B. C.will probably remain independent initially after Canada disintegrates , so I will remain here .But B.C. should never have joined federation in the first place

So, let's make a list.

Pigs is a traitor, hoping that his country breaks up. He hates his country and thinks that it's a banana republic but has never served it in any way ... to defend it or make it a better place. No, no, no ... service is for suckers! Service people should be spat upon!

He loves the neighbouring country, though, all the while hoping that his own breaks up.

Basically, pigs is a streaming pile of shit. There was a time in oiur history when we wouldn't have hesitated to hang pigs. We have, for the time being, suspended all of that. Maybe, if people in places like BC try to break up our country, we'll getting around to hanging people like pigs from gibbets, again.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

B. C.will probably remain independent initially after Canada disintegrates , so I will remain here .But B.C. should never have joined federation in the first place

You don't speak for all of BC...........and are probably a singular oddity. Is there a reason that you want CDA to fracture?? Might i t be that if such a horror would take place......the US would move right in and take over./? and that is what you want?? Why not save us CANADIANS.........the grief of such bizarre scenario and move to the US .........now.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So, let's make a list.

Pigs is a traitor, hoping that his country breaks up. He hates his country and thinks that it's a banana republic but has never served it in any way ... to defend it or make it a better place. No, no, no ... service is for suckers! Service people should be spat upon!

He loves the neighbouring country, though, all the while hoping that his own breaks up.

Basically, pigs is a streaming pile of shit. There was a time in oiur history when we wouldn't have hesitated to hang pigs. We have, for the time being, suspended all of that. Maybe, if people in places like BC try to break up our country, we'll getting around to hanging people like pigs from gibbets, again.

Wow the hatred runs deep in this one . I believe he hates me more then those low class moronic Americans he so despises.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

You don't speak for all of BC...........and are probably a singular oddity. Is there a reason that you want CDA to fracture?? Might i t be that if such a horror would take place......the US would move right in and take over./? and that is what you want?? Why not save us CANADIANS.........the grief of such bizarre scenario and move to the US .........now.

It is a historical fact the the population of British Columbia were divided on the idea of joining the federation of Canada . It took the bribe of a railroad to seal the deal . Even so after watching the central Canadians fold and allow Washington to become part of America many in B.C. had little trust in Ottawa politicians . That lack of trust is proving well grounded .

As to the question of whether or not I hold the same opinion is irrelevant as my opinion and a buck is worth a cup of coffee .

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Wow the hatred runs deep in this one . I believe he hates me more then those low class moronic Americans he so despises.

Pgs he's just a loser troll.. probably Cannuck.

The guy hates America and Americans.. same as T-Bones, a self loathing American..

You're right, Trudeau is taking away freedoms in Canada, and Trump is defends rights and the Constitution..

Interesting who he is supporting

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

It is a historical fact the the population of British Columbia were divided on the idea of joining the federation of Canada . It took the bribe of a railroad to seal the deal . Even so after watching the central Canadians fold and allow Washington to become part of America many in B.C. had little trust in Ottawa politicians . That lack of trust is proving well grounded .
As to the question of whether or not I hold the same opinion is irrelevant as my opinion and a buck is worth a cup of coffee .

You sure seem to hold other odious opinions about Canada me Canadians.

Love it or leave it.

You know where the door is.

Are you white enough to be a real American in that new, improved place?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Pgs he's just a loser troll.. probably Cannuck.
The guy hates America and Americans.. same as T-Bones, a self loathing American..
You're right, Trudeau is taking away freedoms in Canada, and Trump is defends rights and the Constitution..
Interesting who he is supporting

And you're another malignant trolling foreigner trying to sell your fascist dictator to a free people.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

You sure seem to hold other odious opinions about Canada me Canadians.

Love it or leave it.

You know where the door is.

Are you white enough to be a real American in that new, improved place?

the grass is always greener...........

Astonishing to see how many Trumpians we have here. As if disapproving of Trump brand equates hatred of the country. Such STUPID generalizations have no footing but fly with simple minds. Minds that are prone to suggestibility of slogan talk......

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

And you're another malignant trolling foreigner trying to sell your fascist dictator to a free people.

Nope born in Hamilton, Ontario

Try again ya fukking dipshit

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Wtf does even mean?

You would have to have red blood to get it, Mr,s,z,LGBQ, Digitool.

Danbones
Free Thinker

Try again ya fukking *([commienaziglobalista ])*

There...

FTFY!.

Danbones
Free Thinker

Try again ya fukking *([commienaziglobalista ])* dipshit

There...

FTFY! more.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

DaSleeper
+1
C/P ed from a child's facebook page.....