Heavy metal singer berates fan for touching woman's boob

Blackleaf
This is the moment a heavy metal singer called out a man in his audience for touching a woman's breast during a concert.

Sam Carter, frontman for British metalcore band Architects, stopped the show at the Lowlands Festival in the Netherlands to berate the culprit with a furious rant....

'I saw you f***ing grab at her boob': Moment heavy metal singer launches furious tirade against a spectator for groping a woman during his concert

By Charlie Moore For Mailonline
19 August 2017

This is the moment a heavy metal singer called out a man in his audience for touching a woman's breast during a concert.

Sam Carter, frontman for British metalcore band Architects, stopped the show at the Lowlands Festival in the Netherlands to berate the culprit with a furious rant.

He said: 'So I've been going over in my f***ing mind about whether I should say something or not about what I saw in that last song. And do you know what? I'm going to f***ing say it.'

This is moment a heavy metal singer called out a man in his audience for touching a woman's breast during a concert

Architects frontman Sam Carter stopped the show at the Lowlands Festival in the Netherlands to berate the culprit with a furious rant

'I saw a girl - a woman - crowdsurfing over here, and I'm not going to f***ing point the piece of s*** out who did it, but I saw you f***ing grab at her boob. I saw it and it's f***ing disgusting and there is no f***ing place for that s***.'

'It is not your f***ing body. It is NOT your f***ing body, and you do not f***ing grab at someone. Not at my f***ing show.'

'So if you feel like doing that again, walk out there, f*** off and don't come back.

'Let's keep this going. Let's keep this a f***ing safe place for everybody, and let's have a f***ing good time.'

The organisation SafeGigs4Women wrote on Twitter: 'We've had a flurry of activity overnight thanks to Architects thanks so much for what you did. We need more bands to do the same'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGFPfW80_eY

He said: 'So I've been going over in my f***ing mind about whether I should say something or not about what I saw in that last song. And do you know what? I'm going to f***ing say it.'

Brighton metalcore band Architects

Read more: 'I saw you f***ing grab at her boob' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Last edited by Blackleaf; Aug 20th, 2017 at 06:07 AM..

Danbones
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
While she was crowd surfing? She got a boob touched?
hmmmm...
What are the odds?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

While she was crowd surfing? She got a boob touched?
hmmmm...
What are the odds?

He said "You do not grab at someone."

You do if that someone is crowdsurfing.

Danbones
LOL, by the looks of the guy he might be a boob that never gets touched.

Having said that though, yeah the guy probably did do a reach and squeeze ( normally you don't get to see much off stage because of the lights...)
But compared to a terrorist concert bomb, not too big of a deal.

( You reported it well though, I am not putting that part down.)

Blackleaf

LOL, by the looks of the guy he might be a boob that never gets touched.

Having said that though, yeah the guy probably did do a reach and squeeze ( normally you don't get to see much off stage because of the lights...)
But compared to a terrorist concert bomb, not too big of a deal.

( You reported it well though, I am not putting that part down.)

Nothing wrong having a touch and squeeze. That what tits are for.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Ummm. No. They're for feeding babies.

Danbones
Then why does the GF always ask for boobie squeezes?

Curious Cdn
+1

Then why does the GF always ask for boobie squeezes?

She thinks that you're a big baby.

Danbones
That's fine with me - as long as she likes big, ( I guess she does, she keeps coming...back)
we are good.

Curious Cdn

That's fine with me - as long as she likes big, ( I guess she does, she keeps coming...back)
we are good.

Likes 'em short and thick, does she?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Ummm. No. They're for feeding babies.

And for touching and squeezing.

Danbones

Likes 'em short and thick, does she?

that and the long part too
she has a lot of cleavage to fill

Curious Cdn

that and the long part too

You mean, you let her read your posts? I wouldn't do that if I were you.

MHz
Let me get this straight, the moral compass (of the UK and thus the whole world) is now run by an (obscure) British Heavy Metal band? WTF could possibly go wrong (or right) with that?

You mean, you let her read your posts? I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Why the blank post??

she has a lot of cleavage to fill

That is always near the top of the list, or is it just my list??

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Let me get this straight, the moral compass (of the UK and thus the whole world) is now run by an (obscure) British Heavy Metal band? WTF could possibly go wrong (or right) with that?

Architects aren't obscure. They're well known enough to be known in neighbouring Holland.

The band's guitarist and keyboardist Tom Searle died exactly one year ago - 20th August 2016 - from skin cancer, leaving four members remaining.

Being from Brighton, on the Channel coast south of London, they're all trendy lefties, like most people from that city. It's the "gay capital" of the country - it's like Britain's San Francisco. All the band members are vegans and are supporters of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. They don't seem very heavy metallish.

taxslave
Somehow gay and heavy metal don't fit in the same sentence.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Somehow gay and heavy metal don't fit in the same sentence.

JLM

So don't start f**king whining when you get clobbered!

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

So don't start f**king whining when you get clobbered!

It depends, of course, whose tits you squeeze. You wouldn't squeeze a stranger's tits in the street, but you'd squeeze your wife or girlfriend's. I'd clobber any woman that touched my crotch in the street.

JLM

It depends, of course, whose tits you squeeze. You wouldn't squeeze a stranger's tits in the street, but you'd squeeze your wife or girlfriend's. I'd clobber any woman that touched my crotch in the street.

So if you just stick to your wife or girl friend you might not get clobbered!

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

So if you just stick to your wife or girl friend you might not get clobbered!

Unless the woman likes being touched up.

Nanoose
No means no even when crowd surfing. If the guy grabbed the boob for a cheep thrill then I think the singer deserves a standing ovation for speaking up. Cheers!

Blackleaf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onap0Wou5Lg

Quote: Originally Posted by Nanoose View Post

No means no even when crowd surfing. If the guy grabbed the boob for a cheep thrill then I think the singer deserves a standing ovation for speaking up. Cheers!

How could she say no before he touched her boob, unless she had a premonition?

Tecumsehsbones
Sexual assault is the only sex Blackshirt will ever get.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sexual assault is the only sex Blackshirt will ever get.

Sex is sex. If the 18 year old blonde cleaning girl at work wants to sexually assault me in a back alley when we finish at 10pm then I'm fine with that. It's just the mingers I wouldn't like to be sexually assaulted by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnAEJ-eSFPg

Kreskin
I get a little cynical of intententions. Marketing use to be about how controversial one could get. Add as much shock value to get noticed. With all the sheer nuttiness around nothing is too shocking. But doing something like this will get you more publicity.

Johnnny

Sex is sex. If the 18 year old blonde cleaning girl at work wants to sexually assault me in a back alley when we finish at 10pm then I'm fine with that. It's just the mingers I wouldn't like to be sexually assaulted by.

Really?

Really?

Really?

.......?

This post made my day...

You're such a joke.

Curious Cdn
If the 18 year old blonde cleaning girl at work wants to sexually assault me in a back alley when we finish at 10pm then I'm fine with that.

[CA-CHIK GOES THE RAZOR SHARP SWITCHBLADE]

"Get it up or lose it, buddy!"

JLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnAEJ-eSFPg

If you are a decent person you'd rent a room!