Happy 129th Albert!


petros
#1
 
Spade
#2
The cosmological constant was on the tip of his tongue!
 
petros
#3
That photo was taken exactly 10 years to the minute before I was born. For some reason great men like Al & I share the same b-day.....and same hair do but I'm not grey yet.
 
Spade
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

That photo was taken exactly 10 years to the minute before I was born. For some reason great men like Al & I share the same b-day.....and same hair do but I'm not grey yet.

"Sometimes souls wait just for the right moment to return!" - Grandmother Spade
 
petros
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Spade View Post

"Sometimes souls wait just for the right moment to return!" - Grandmother Spade

Say hi to baba for me.
 
Tyr
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Spade View Post

The cosmological constant was on the tip of his tongue!

pfffft!!! He's trying to catch moondust
 
lone wolf
#7
Related to Gene?
 
JLM
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

He's probably been reincarnated by now and is possibly celebrating his 29th out there somewhere.