Israel Is Not A State .... It Is A Crime Scene

OpposingDigit
Expropriation is much different than Occupation. Canada is expropriating the pipeline route in BC.

Separate Korean governments were formed in 1948 and are considered sovereign states.

Curious Cdn
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Expropriation is much different than Occupation. Canada is expropriating the pipeline route in BC.

Separate Korean governments were formed in 1948 and are considered sovereign states.

The Arabs exproprated the Mediterranean basin with an army led by Saladin.

That was okay, though. The Arabs say so themselves.

But bad old Israel,...

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Or maybe it's time Berinjians should go home.

The later waves certainly displaced the earlier ones and probably at the ends of flint-tipped spears.

OpposingDigit
Hi! Curious Canadian

You must be getting pretty desperate when you begin to reference Arab activity dating back to the 11 hundreds. Surprisingly, you did not reference 23 million years ago when the Mediterranean Basin was formed. I don't think the United Nations was operating then.

Curious Cdn
+1

Hi! Curious Canadian

You must be getting pretty desperate when you begin to reference Arab activity dating back to the 11 hundreds. Surprisingly, you did not reference 23 million years ago when the Mediterranean Basin was formed. I don't think the United Nations was operating then.

Well, you're stretching back as well. The Israelis are not going to hop into boats and head back to Europe/the Mahrib/Yemen/Russia/Ethiopea nor are they going to allow themselves to be evicted, ever again.

It will never, ever happen

Not ever.

Live with it.

OpposingDigit
You must have me confused with somebody else. I made myself quite clear about 3 or 4 posts backwards, that I have no problem with Israel being exactly where it is and with the original pre-1967 borders. I only complain about Israel expanding its borders and the occupied territories.

Twin_Moose
Quit picking on Israel and they will stop expanding out of necessity of buffer states

Johnnny

You must have me confused with somebody else. I made myself quite clear about 3 or 4 posts backwards, that I have no problem with Israel being exactly where it is and with the original pre-1967 borders. I only complain about Israel expanding its borders and the occupied territories.

Israel gives the Middle East some much needed diversity... Good for Israel.

Walter
+2
Wars, just like elections, have consequences.

Curious Cdn
+2

The 1967 "expansion" came about after Israel was attacked from all sides simultaneuosly by neighbours intent on pushing each and every Jew there into the sea. All of the Invaders proved to be incompetent bunglers who were defeated in order. The Israelis then retreated to more defencible positions, eventually leaving the quite useless Sinai. Gaza and the Golan are still somewhat controlled by Israel as the existential threat to them has never quite disappeared. Some "expansion". Arab incompetence, more like.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Wars, just like elections, have consequences.

As Israel's neighbors have found out time and time again.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The 1967 "expansion" came about after Israel was attacked from all sides simultaneuosly by neighbours intent on pushing each and every Jew there into the sea. All of the Invaders proved to be incompetent bunglers who were defeated in order. The Israelis then retreated to more defencible positions, eventually leaving the quite useless Sinai. Gaza and the Golan are still somewhat controlled by Israel as the existential threat to them has never quite disappeared. Some "expansion". Arab incompetence, more like.

Dude ... ARE YOU THAT F*ING STUPID!?

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING?

The brilliancy of the Six Day War in 1967 was that Israel decided it was not going to wait for the Arab nations to attack. It launched a preemptive strike idiot!

You are dumber than any US Hillbilly ever could be.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

As Israel's neighbors have found out time and time again.

Dude ... ARE YOU THAT F*ING STUPID!?

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING?

The brilliancy of the Six Day War in 1967 was that Israel decided it was not going to wait for the Arab nations to attack. It launched a preemptive strike idiot!

You are dumber than any US Hillbilly ever could be.

Fake news, Junior. You've been reading too much neo Nazi anti-Jewish stuff.

EagleSmack

Fake news, Junior. You've been reading too much neo Nazi anti-Jewish stuff.

You dumb azz hillbilly. You actually think you're right don't you? You think what I said is anti-Jewish don't you?

Prove me wrong you clown.

I'm waiting... or did you already realize that you once again are in complete error and do not know what you're talking about.

Anything yet?
Last edited by EagleSmack; Jul 18th, 2018 at 02:31 PM..

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

You dumb azz hillbilly. You actually think you're right don't you? You think what I said is anti-Jewish don't you?

Prove me wrong you clown.

G

I'm waiting... or did you already realize that you once again are in complete error and do not know what you're talking about.

Anything yet?

One of my High School math teachers witnessed the event from a Turkish airforce surveillance plane that was watching it unfold. He was a pilot and his claim was, as you said, that the Israelis moved first against the Jordanian army but understand that all of those Arab armies were fully mobilized, deployed and on their starting lines. All that the Israelis did was move on them and catch them off balance before they were ready to "blow the whistle". It was tactically smart, pre-emptive but hardly naked agression.

Yes, Neo-Nazis like you are usually anti-Semites.

EagleSmack
+1

One of my High School math teachers witnessed the event from a Turkish airforce surveillance plane that was watching it unfold. He was a pilot and his claim was, as you said, that the Israelis moved first against the Jordanian army but understand that all of those Arab armies were fully mobilized, deployed and on their starting lines. All that the Israelis did was move on them and catch them off balance before they were ready to "blow the whistle". It was tactically smart, pre-emptive but hardly naked agression.

Yes, Neo-Nazis like you are usually anti-Semites.

LMAO... I support Israel. It is fun reminding the Opposing Digits of the forum of Israel's brilliant pre-emptive strike. Just because you are completely clueless, and remain clueless on the Six Day War does not make me anti-Israel. It just confirms your stupidity. It also confirms you are FOS about some Turkish pilot that witnessed it.

The Israelis DID NOT move first on the Jordanian Army. The Israelis struck out against the Egyptian Air Force first.

You are a Canadian Hillbilly.

darkbeaver
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

The US knows that the incident was totally an action of Hamas terrorists so obviously to anyone but an anti Semitic fool there is nothing to investigate.

Surely there must be an anti Semitic hate site where you would be more comfortable in the company of your fellow mentally challenged loons.

Palestinians are Semites.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Is it a point in Europe somewhere? Let me grab your coat for you. Door's over here.

I wonder who your ancestors exterminated when they arrived in North America. Yes that,s correct, you are certainly not native North American stock, any survivors of theYounger Dryas event of about 13000 BP were displaced. There wouldn,t have been many of them though.Yer DNA betrays yer past affiliations with Asians..
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jul 19th, 2018 at 05:13 PM..

Walter
[IDF UPDATE] – Israel launches “wide-scale” ATTACK on Gaza Strip! – The Right Scoop

Love the way Israel responds to terrorism.

Hoid
I love the way racists respond to violence.

OpposingDigit
The lies about the 1967 war are still more powerful than the truth
By Alan Hart
June 05, 2012

In retrospect it can be seen that the 1967 war, the Six Days War, was the turning point in the relationship between the Zionist state of Israel and the Jews of the world (the majority of Jews who prefer to live not in Israel but as citizens of many other nations).

Until the 1967 war, and with the exception of a minority of who were politically active, most non-Israeli Jews did not have – how can I put it? – a great empathy with Zionism’s child. Israel was there and, in the sub-consciousness, a refuge of last resort; but the Jewish nationalism it represented had not generated the overtly enthusiastic support of the Jews of the world. The Jews of Israel were in their chosen place and the Jews of the world were in their chosen places. There was not, so to speak, a great feeling of togetherness. At a point David Ben-Gurion, Israel’s founding father and first prime minister, was so disillusioned by the indifference of world Jewry that he went public with his criticism – not enough Jews were coming to live in Israel.

So how and why did the 1967 war transform the relationship between the Jews of the world and Israel?

Part of the answer is in a single word – pride. From the Jewish perspective there was indeed much to be proud about. Little Israel with its small but highly professional defence force and its mainly citizen army had smashed the war machines of the frontline Arab states in six days. The Jewish David had slain the Arab Goliath. Israeli forces were in occupation of the whole of the Sinai and the Gaza Strip (Egyptian territory), the West Bank including Arab East Jerusalem (Jordanian territory) and the Golan Heights (Syrian territory). And it was not much of a secret that the Israelis could have gone on to capture Cairo, Amman and Damascus. There was nothing to stop them except the impossibility of maintaining the occupation of three Arab capitals.

But the intensity of the pride most Jews of the world experienced with Israel’s military victory was in large part a product of the intensity of the fear that came before it. In the three weeks before the war, the Jews of the world truly believed, because (like Israeli Jews) they were conditioned by Zionism to believe, that the Arabs were poised to attack and that Israel’s very existence was at stake and much in doubt.

The Jews of the world (and Israeli Jews) could not be blamed for believing that, but it was a big, fat propaganda lie. Though Egypt’s President Nasser had asked UNEF forces to withdraw, had closed the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping and had reinforced his army in the Sinai, neither his Egypt nor any of the frontline Arab states had any intention of attacking Israel. And Israel’s leaders, and the Johnson administration, knew that.

In short, and as I detail and document in my book Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews, the offensive Israel launched at 0750 hours (local time) on Monday 5 June was not a pre-emptive strike or an act of self-defence. It was a war of aggression.

The summary truth about that war is this.

Assisted by the regeneration Palestinian nationalism, which became the tail that wagged the Arab dog despite the brutal efforts of the intelligence services of the frontline Arab states to prevent it happening, Israel’s military and political hawks set a trap for Nasser; and he walked into it, with eyes half-open, in the hope that the international community, led by the Johnson administration, would restrain Israel and require it and Egypt to settle the problem of the moment by diplomacy. From Nasser’s perspective that was not an unreasonable expectation because of the commitment, given by President Eisenhower, that in the event of the closure of the Straits of Tiran by Egypt to Israeli shipping, the U.S. would work with the “society of nations” to cause Egypt to restore Israel’s right of passage, and by so doing, prevent war.

A large part of the reason why today rational debate about making peace is impossible with the vast majority of Jews everywhere is that they still believe Egypt and the frontline Arab states were intending to annihilate Israel in 1967, and were only prevented from doing so by Israel’s pre-emptive strike.

If the statement that the Arabs were not intending to attack Israel and that the existence of the Zionist state was not in danger was only that of a goy (a non-Jew, me), it could be dismissed by supporters of Israel right or wrong as anti-Semitic conjecture. In fact the truth the statement represents was admitted by some of the key Israeli players – after the war, of course.

On this 45th anniversary of the start of the Six Days War, here is a reminder of what they said.

In an interview published in Le Monde on 28 February 1968, Israeli Chief of Staff Rabin said this: “I do not believe that Nasser wanted war. The two divisions which he sent into Sinai on 14 May would not have been enough to unleash an offensive against Israel. He knew it and we knew it.”

On 14 April 1971, a report in the Israeli newspaper Al-Hamishmar contained the following statement by Mordecai Bentov, a member of the wartime national government. “The entire story of the danger of extermination was invented in every detail and exaggerated a posteriori to justify the annexation of new Arab territory.”

On 4 April 1972, General Haim Bar-Lev, Rabin’s predecessor as chief of staff, was quoted in Ma’ariv as follows: “We were not threatened with genocide on the eve of the Six Days War, and we had never thought of such a possibility.”

In the same Israeli newspaper on the same day, General Ezer Weizmann, Chief of Operations during the war and a nephew of Chaim Weizmann, was quoted as saying: “There was never any danger of annihilation. This hypothesis has never been considered in any serious meeting.”

In the spring of 1972, General Matetiyahu Peled, Chief of Logistical Command during the war and one of 12 members of Israel’s General Staff, addressed a political literary club in Tel Aviv. He said: “The thesis according to which the danger of genocide hung over us in June 1967, and according to which Israel was fighting for her very physical survival, was nothing but a bluff which was born and bred after the war.”

In a radio debate Peled also said: “Israel was never in real danger and there was no evidence that Egypt had any intention of attacking Israel.” He added that “Israeli intelligence knew that Egypt was not prepared for war.”

In the same programme General Chaim Herzog (former Director of Military Intelligence, future Israeli Ambassador to the UN and President of his state) said: “There was no danger of annihilation. Neither Israeli headquarters nor the Pentagon – as the memoirs of President Johnson proved – believed in this danger.”

On 3 June 1972 Peled was even more explicit in an article of his own for Le Monde. He wrote: “All those stories about the huge danger we were facing because of our small territorial size, an argument expounded once the war was over, have never been considered in our calculations. While we proceeded towards the full mobilisation of our forces, no person in his right mind could believe that all this force was necessary to our ‘defence’ against the Egyptian threat. This force was to crush once and for all the Egyptians at the military level and their Soviet masters at the political level. To pretend that the Egyptian forces concentrated on our borders were capable of threatening Israel’s existence does not only insult the intelligence of any person capable of analysing this kind of situation, but is primarily an insult to the Israeli army.”

The preference of some generals for truth-telling after the event provoked something of a debate in Israel, but it was short-lived. If some Israeli journalists had had their way, the generals would have kept their mouths shut. Weizmann was one of those approached with the suggestion that he and others who wanted to speak out should “not exercise their inalienable right to free speech lest they prejudice world opinion and the Jewish diaspora against Israel.”

It is not surprising that debate in Israel was shut down before it led to some serious soul-searching about the nature of the state and whether it should continue to live by the lie as well as the sword; but it is more than remarkable, I think, that the mainstream Western media continues to prefer the convenience of the Zionist myth to the reality of what happened in 1967 and why . When reporters and commentators have need today to make reference to the Six Days War, almost all of them still tell it like the Zionists said it was in 1967 rather than how it really was. Obviously there are still limits to how far the mainstream media is prepared to go in challenging the Zionist account of history, but it could also be that lazy journalism is a factor in the equation.

For those journalists, lazy or not, who might still have doubts about who started the Six Days War, here’s a quote from what Prime Minister Begin said in an unguarded, public moment in 1982. “In June 1967 we had a choice. The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches did not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us, We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.”

The lies about the 1967 war are still more powerful than the truth - Alan Hart

darkbeaver
+2 / -1

[IDF UPDATE] – Israel launches “wide-scale” ATTACK on Gaza Strip! – The Right Scoop

Yeah, it,s easy when you foment it. However that defencive tactic/? depends on media support/control/money/and educated people of a particular dismal sort which because of our modern educational sieve we are in no short supply of. The good will prevail, no doubt about that, not much lasts forever.

Except those like me who oweing to some distant but persistant short coming must repeatedly be recycled into less than strawberry fields for numerous levels of continueing shock treatment in the hope that some improvment may come about.

Cliffy

Who ties your shoe laces for you?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Who ties your shoe laces for you?

I wear Velcro shoes.

Bar Sinister
+1

I wear Velcro shoes.

And a football helmet.

Danbones
Only till recess is over you two.

Is Israel an ‘apartheid’ state? This U.N. report says yes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.657d835db307

Does the term 'apartheid' fit Israel? Of course it does.

The storm of controversy after Secretary of State John F. Kerry's warning that Israel risked becoming an "apartheid state" reminded us once again that facts, data and the apparently tedious details of international law often seem to have little bearing on conversations about Israel
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...518-story.html

Some forms of humanist hypocrisy are unacceptable in this day and age.

Especially when you KNOW this (special) gawd NEVER existed, doesn't exist now, and NEVER will exist in the future either.

The parting of the seas was when there were two mile high ice caps baring the Bering straight...all else is a STOLEN BS story. The guy who floated down the river was the FIRST pharaoh of both upper and lower Egypt, Mene's ( AKA: Narmer, Manistusu in India, or Manitou here) FATHER, SARGON THE GREAT, whose cartouche contains the reed and basket, because HE was the guy who floated down the river and then later became king.

NO MOSES about it.

Lawsuit Warns $234 Billion In Aid To Israel Violates US Law Against Supporting Secret Nuclear States

First published in August 2016

A lawsuit warns that U.S. aid to Israel violates a law meant to prevent nuclear weapons proliferation, even as the United States prepares to increase the already massive Israeli aid program.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/lawsui...states/5585637

The “synagogue of Satan” (Apocalypse 2:9; 3:9) was instrumental in the development of the Scofield Reference Bible that forms Zionist dispensationalism. The children of the Father of Lies and Murder want to trick today's Chosen People into believing that prophesies of return from the Captivities, prophesies of Antiochus and the Maccabees, and prophesies of Jesus Christ's First Coming instead apply to the End Times and the synagogue of Satan's project in the Middle East.
http://judaism.is/christian-zionism.html

Sad LOL, like the attack on the USS Liberty, right in the bum, and right in YOU FACE, america:
YOUZE BIN RAPED'n'ROBBED...got that concordance handy to make you feel enlightened?
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 22nd, 2018 at 02:58 AM..

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

And a football helmet.

Hockey.

Hoid
500 new Syrian refugees for Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/syri...lmet-1.4749380

Walter
Israel shoots down Syrian warplane as Golan frontier heats ...

Don’t phuck with Israel.

MHz

When Assad in Syria was shooting unarmed protesters it was called a horrible crime.

Memo update: When a foreign power is supporting an uprising they lose the status of 'unarmed'. Btw it was those 'unarmed protesters' that were shooting police and soldiers.

Please try to get your facts right.

Israel is towing the line for the Rothschild bankers, it also means they will get a knife in the back at some point. Time is running out for the 4 blood moons theme to show that God has approved this gathering. Tic, toc, tic toc.

10larry
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

500 new Syrian refugees for Canada.

Canada to accept up to 250 Syrian White Helmet volunteers, family after dramatic escape | CBC News

Not refugees rather unemployed nato stage hands and their families, legitimate syrians in need of relief left behind.

MHz
+1 / -1
The ones left behind in Syria will make amends with the Government and go on to have normal lives again. The 'rescued' ones will be dumped in some city slum and their crimes ignored as any trial would bring up what they did in Syria to help their master win the war.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The ones left behind in Syria will make amends with the Government and go on to have normal lives again. The 'rescued' ones will be dumped in some city slum and their crimes ignored as any trial would bring up what they did in Syria to help their master win the war.

The ones left behind in Syria will be executed by government troops and buried in a secret, mass grave. You can count on it.